A bit anticlimactic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BloomBabyGirl
yall know when eowyn killed teh witch king. i was like wait. didnt he say he was going after gandalf? i was expecitng this huge 1 on 1 battle between them then come miss thing and kills him. eny1 else think?

shaber
The book and radio production handled it better yes

Exabyte
@Shaber
indeed...

Wait for the special edition stick out tongue

And I liked the battle... maybe especially because it was a little "anticlimactic" (which it imo wasnt)... if Witchy would have been killed by Gandalf or the other way round, then the whole thing would have been DAMN boring. Like this though... it's great yes

BloomBabyGirl
no i was think more along him fighting gandlaf and like almost beating him then miss thing comes along

shaber
The film should have worked in the Witchking's threat to inflict a fate worse than death upon Eowyn yes

Moo Cow
i was just mad that the witch king wasnt riding a horse

Darth Sauron
Wait for the EE

Then you can see gandalf fighting the witchking, the witchking breaking gandalfs staff, about to kill him...but the rohirrim horns sound...and he moves off
to where he attacks theoden and is killed by eowyn

BloomBabyGirl
I...dont....wanna....wait.....they shouldda had it in the movie. th e1 thing i cant stang about movies is when the big scene is coming up it doesnt

Darth Sauron
Well they want the gandalf figures to sell!
i mean you cant have him beat up, so the kids dont think hes cool enough anymore stick out tongue

Elessea
lol @ Sauron

Yesh...If you get the visual companion book there is a lovely picture of Gandy fighting the witch king big grin It is very kewl looking...though he has pippin with him...which doesnt make a lot of sense confused oh welll

orlandoOYEA
i is excited. I was looking forward to the scene as well. But now we must wait.

ladygrim
well at least the thing was killed

Exabyte
cry cry

"The Thing"?

You mean... the most fascinating character of the whole story eek! well, nearly stick out tongue

ladygrim
ok ... i meant one of the best characters was killed tho

Darth Sauron
Wiki...just a thing?
I suppose aragorn is just a hobo?
Gimli just a midget
sauron just an eyeball
Boromir just a sexy *****

cry

ladygrim
boromir sexy wateva

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.