What are the chances

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Vee
.. of you getting hit by lightning cause its stormy outside and i wanna go outside.. but im scared ill get hit by lightening confused
am i being stupid?

Abbita
vee im scared!!! its awful!!!

SeptemberRain
not a big chance

BloomBabyGirl
dont worry. really slim. why dont u got swimming too evil face no um...iono. i think theyre slim. we play outside alot in the rain and no1 been struk so go 4 it

fruits
how close is it????? if the thunder is really loud and you hear it almost right after you see the lightning bolt, then don't go outside. if it's not very close, go ahead! trust me, i did a huge project on lightning 2 years ago.

ladygrim
well its a slim chance if you wear rubber souls ... ( on your shoes ...
more of a chance if your under a tree holding metal ...

Abbita
Its a full force gale, i don't know wether i can hear wind or if its thunder no expression

BloomBabyGirl
cuz evry1 loves to run under trees with meta l poles

the Vee
I think its wind and thunder big grin aww its really nice .
my mom wont let me go out sad

Abbita
I love thunderstorms, but this one is just EXTRA! Our garage is leaking and i cant see out my window to watch the lightning sad

BloomBabyGirl
cool

Baylin
I love thunder storms, I get a real kick from being out in a good storm!

Abbita
Well we've had them all week, a couple of days ago a boy was killed after being struck by lightning and some other girl is in hospital after being struck too. I imagine it looked something like my sig....

Baylin
I dont think I've ever been struck by lightning.

Nah

I would've remembered something like that....

the Vee
my computer is having connection problem.. i hope it isnt the storm. the streets all water covered big grin
but its not raining anymore sad

Abbita
its calming but hen starting up again everytime theres a lightning bolt. Vee, is you house shaking from the thunder.........? confused

the Vee
no but the lightnings making me jump and the windows were rattling a bit when it was windy

Abbita
ok, well my house is and there are fire engines going down the road eek!

the Vee
eek! what have you done now?

Abbita
eek! nothing...............evil face

the Vee
.. roll eyes (sarcastic) yeah whatEVER
aww i know you read the sun that was horrible about that kid who got hit sad
thats why im scared.

Linkalicious
run around outside with a golf club in your hand sticking it straight up in the air.

You'll be fine. Lightning doesn't like Golf. no

Baylin
laughing out loud So long as it doesnt target you because it doesnt like golf you'll be fine!

Abbita
I live next to a canal....HUGE POOL OF WATER....yep....im in no danger eek!

the Vee
laughing
im not that stoopid..
everybody knows weather hates golf roll eyes (sarcastic)

Abbita
weather hates tennis, especially wimbledon wink

Baylin
Does that mean that I'm related to bad weather...

the Vee
... ooh possibly.. you should go to the nationality thread .. big grin i bet weathers a new one big grin

Corran
I want to go and play golf but have just been 'advised' against it because there's a storm a brewin.

the Vee
dont play golf in stormy weather...
you have been warned

Corran
That's the second person who's said that to me today.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.