Finally TPM DVD!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LanceWindu
I finally picked up my Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace DVD. The bad thing about it though is it keeps freezing up my computer when I try to watch the Mystery trailer that you can only watch if you have the DVD. What should I do?

ToMacco
I don't know.

LanceWindu
You're not much help are you?

Well it doesn't really matter 'cause the movie is coming out soon. And I won't need the trailer for much longer.

ToMacco
No, try to figure it out. It's pretty sweet.

LanceWindu
Which disk needs to be in? 1 or 2?

ToMacco
I don't know. Keo sent over the "mystery" trailer to me. I know that Disc 2 is the extra stuff, so I would imagine it would be that one.

LanceWindu
How did Keo send you the Mystery trailer? Do you have the DVD to watch it?

ToMacco
Keo sent it to me through Email.

I do have the DVD, but I have a DVD player, so I don't use my computer. I'd ask her how to use it. I delted it off my computer, because it took up a lot of space.

LanceWindu
OK I'll go PM her.

yerssot
5891KB big, that's the one I have...

He-Man
The trailer isn't in the DVD. It' on the site dvd.starwars.com which you can access when one of the DVDs inside your computer. Oh, you'll hate use the InterActual player to get there. It doesn't matter which DVD is in.

If you don't get it, you can still download it from movie-list.com.

He-Man
So you don't really need the DVD to watch the trailer. You just need it to get to get to the site where you can copy the trailer. Though, there are other sites where you can copy it too.

LanceWindu
I already knew that I needed the DVD to get to dvd.starwars.com It just doesn't want to let me get to it.

ToMacco
isn't technology a pain in the arse?

LanceWindu
Thanks He-Man. I got it downloaded from movie-list and it only took 15 minutes. Sure it was low-resolution but I could see everything perfect in the smaller screen.

For some reason keo couldn't transfer the file to me. But it all worked out in the end.

The 'Mystery' trailer was great. And a little funny at the end.

He-Man
You don't need the dvd to get the trailer. As I told before it's on movie-list.com where you can copy all the trailers to your computer even without the dvd. And if you have the disc inside you get the trailer from starwars.com and apple.com too.

If you really want to go to the dvd site, I can tell you there's nothing there but the trailer.

He-Man
sorry didn't I was too slow and didn't see your post there

LanceWindu
It's OK. Also if you go to dvd.starwars.com there are some new features to where you can get the hidden Easter Eggs from the DVD with out the hunt fort them. But it's easier to just go to a DVD site that tells you how to access the easter eggs. For bloopers on the first disk go to options and press 10+ wait for it to pause the press 1 pause, 3 pause, 8 pause.

1138 total. Get it?

LanceWindu
I finally got around to watching the actual movie on the DVD today. It's nice to see that GL had them put some of the deleted scenes back into the movie. Also I noticed that a lot of the time during the film little couple second scenes were added to give you a look at the scenery more. I even noticed that a scene or two were changed from the way they were on the VHS version.

yerssot
yes, the 1138 is known

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.