Chingy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrsBloom10
Who here likes Chingy . He is so hot. And i like the way he raps to. I love "One Call AWay and "Right Thurr"clap

HockeyHorror
terrible artist. he takes away the defintion of hip hop. he's a dumbass...like george bush taking bullets for the secret service...

BloomBabyGirl
he aint all great, he doesnt really have anything to say in his raps and without sluring all him rrrrs hed be just like the hopeless

HockeyHorror
almost ALL mainstream rappers sound alike these days.

BloomBabyGirl
im sayin,.we needa go old school again and start respecting the women

HockeyHorror
wu tang!!! laughing out loud

there is lot of respect for women...listen to underground hip hop. mainstream just sucks balls (my opinion)

Alpha Centauri
Ha....Chingy....ha. Good one.

Oh wait you were serious.....sorry.

-AC

HockeyHorror
laughing

I rule
Chingy sounds like a monkey on crack when he raps.

AdventChild
Chingy is a tite rapper, i don't care what yall think but he's tite especially that one song "One Call Away"....
Wu Tang isn't all that great...They recieve far too much credit for such mediocre artists...

hezzy_baby
I like Chingy cool

hezzy_baby
One Call Away is good, but Right Thurr or I Like That is better happy

Meki_Nade
i liek the rims on his car

I rule
Im not telling you not to like him, Im just saying that he's very overated and I dont think he's great at all. Thats just my opinion.

hezzy_baby
Who do you like I Rule?

I rule
Old school rap. They dont have to talk about how many whores they f*ck, or what drugs they smoke, or whatever to get money. They have talent unlike most mainstream rap.

Meki_Nade
cky heh, bam's band

hezzy_baby
Kanye West is kind of like that...most of the time he isnt rapping about girls or the rims on his Caddy cool

moonwalker741
chingy just plain sucks, point settled

hezzy_baby
lol

BloomBabyGirl
hes screwed up Il ike Dat. i was jammin then i was like Hol Up WTF is chingy doin/?

Alpha Centauri
"Chingy is a tite rapper, i don't care what yall think but he's tite especially that one song "One Call Away"....
Wu Tang isn't all that great...They recieve far too much credit for such mediocre artists..."

Method Man of Wu-Tang Clan is multiple LIGHT YEARS ahead of Chingy on his own. Chingy is a gimmick. Simple. He is one of those "look how we speak in the south" rappers. No actual talent.

-AC

HockeyHorror
wow...how can you compare Chingy to Wu Tang Clan???

thats like comparing a dumbass to an intellectual professor...

TrAnCeDuO
why is it that we always have to have newbies come in here and make a thread about a music artist that is highly annoying and mainstream?

respecting women = thumb down roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dr. Strangelove
Ive never heard of these tite rappers, I wonder what bra size Chingy wears? sick

HockeyHorror
if you wanna listen to good music, check out songs by Brother ALi.

I rule
laughing I was about to make a comment about that as well.

ragesRemorse
i wonder if the people who try and compare chingy to wu tang have ever heard liquid swords. this is just a taste of of that music can withold

chingy and this other hip hop rap shit on mtv and bet is the death of music, reall rap has culture and meaning with it's intellectual flows, but blowing it up like this on these channels is raping it, just like rock was raped and evetually killed . History repeats itself

Alpha Centauri
"just like rock was raped and evetually killed"

Rock is far from dead. That's where Rock is superior to Hiphop. The shit artists in Rock are recognised as being shit and stupid. If you don't like Linkin Park or Evanescence, you're not called a hater just because they're popular. If you don't like Eminem or 50 Cent, you're a hater.

Makes me sick how Hiphop circles feel that they have to give props to any person. "Can't hate on Eminem he's doing his thing." Yeah he's selling out, why should I praise him for it?

Rock is alive and well, just in the hands of people who'll take care of it. Hiphop is alive but it's hidden in the cracks and ravines hidden. As is the best Rock, although some of the best bands are well known and do appear on TV.

-AC

HockeyHorror
Makes me sick how Hiphop circles feel that they have to give props to any person. "Can't hate on Eminem he's doing his thing." Yeah he's selling out, why should I praise him for it?

very true^

AdventChild
.....Damn....didn't know so many people disliked chingy....oh well looks like i'm out numbered here..lol...big grin and his bra size is 34 b...j/k...but any way chingy is a pretty cool rapper none the less altho i only like a few of his songs i still think he's a pretty cool artist....

HockeyHorror
but does a cool artist mean he's a good artist?

Alpha Centauri
I don't see how anyone can find him anything but annoying. Beats, lyrics, voice. All lame.

-AC

bardock
rrrr

HockeyHorror
dont bump these stupid threads man

plenTpak52
Right Thurr? You mean I've been spelling it T-H-E-R-E my whole life and nobody told me? I'm so embarassed

bardock
thumb down^^^

ScarFace Clone
Nice ^^^ I agree, thumb down

m!$hA
i think his songs are really.....try hard??

but i loved one call away yes

but yeah i think he's quite hot wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.