Whats your most vivid memory?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BloomBabyGirl
I dont mean findest i mean the 1 that so clear it couldve happened yesterday. mine was when my mom died

§pearhead
Um, 2 seconds ago, I don't retain memories too clearly

Vampy
When I talked to Abby via mobile while taking care of drunken Suzie and watching if Ola didn't escape through the window.

the Vee
can you be more specific?

Abbita
eek! oh man, i remeber that perfect laughing out loud

silver_tears
When I almost drowned

Vampy
Suzie does too laughing out loud

Abbita
The earliest memory i have was when i put my hand on a red hot iron when i was about 4 or 5. My godmother was ironing in the kitchen and she wasn't watching me and i put my hand straight on it. I had to go to hospital and have this stuff put on it and they put plastic and bandage over it. I don't have any scars now though big grin

the Vee
i dont know my earliest memories sad i have memories but i dont know what age theyre from

Corran
Oh look a little goldfish *points at spear*

the Vee
hey look at that castle! big grin

silver_tears
They're capable of five seconds stick out tongue

§pearhead
my most vivid memory that wasn't 2 seconds ago was when I was about 3 and got attacked by a german shepard...or a great dane, i forgot which, it was a big ass dog embarrasment

I got bit right above my eye, I still have the scar cry

Corran
Ooo look a little diver.

Corran
It's that vivid that you can't remember what dog it was confused

amity75
What thread am I reading? Who am I? What am I typing? Why do I have vomit in the the turnups of my jeans?

§pearhead
I remember getting lunged at, the last thing you're gonna remember is what it looked like messed

the Vee
he saw teeths i bet.
erh memories memories.. erh.. none i want to share embarrasment

Corran
Sorry, you're probably right.

and them chihuahua are bad ass mother****ers

PrefectRonnykin
when i feel of my surf board in santa cruz a year ago and got stuck in the rip tide cry i hate water now

§pearhead
it was about twice my size blink

PrefectRonnykin
scared ive seen dogs like that! there scary i tryed to pet on once and it growled at me so i ran away happy

pinsleepe
HAHAHAHAHAHA, i can remember that... we just wanted to visit the cardiologists! big grin big grin big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.