Bad Drivers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

~Angel~
After taking 3 hour drive to go to a baseball game, I discovered a wide assortment of bad drivers. This is my list of little idiosyncracies that drive me bonkers!

1: ppl who don't use blinkers, and have new expensive cars that should have working blinkers. Why don't you use blinkers?!?!?!? Is it optional in big cities? Was it not a standard option when you purchased your vehicle?? Are you out of blinker fluid??(i know. no such thing)

2: ppl who talk on cell phones while driving. hey, now you can give whoever you are talking to a play-by-play of the accident you are going to be in!

3: ppl who read while driving!!!!! What the f**k? I don't understand!

4: ppl who drive 25 mph over the speed limit and weaving back and fourth through cars. If you are late for work, I guarantee it is better to lose your job than your life!

5: ppl who use brights as opposed to dim lights IN THE CITY! You don't need to use brights in the city!! It blinds people and injures my poor little eyes!*owie* You use brights where there are no streetlights, like driving out "in the sticks." mad

*to be continued*

When my bf was driving, there was this guy in a big macho truck on the passenger side of the car. He was checking me out, and begging for some attention, or reply of some sort. I laughed at him and shook my head. He got pissed off and slammed on the gas, nearly ramming into the vehicle ahead of him. HA! I'm with my boyfriend you big oaf! You think I'd rather look at you than him?!?! Yeah, right...get a life, loser!

Anyways... that was my wonderful experience with city driving. Challenging, interesting, and stupid. big grin

§pearhead
laughing out loud how odd

city drivers can be downright morons

PrefectRonnykin
i didnt read it but YEA IM WITH YOU, yea

ladygrim
god my town is full of drivers like that
inpatient people who beep at you for stoppng at a RED lite ... (why )
people who drive 5-10mph slower than the speed limit ...
people who driver rite up ur arse so you go slow on purpose heehee

~Angel~
he he he... driving slow on purpose JUST TO PISS THEM OFF!!!!

um... yeah...

Oh yeah!...

6: People who stop at a green light. WTF are they waiting for???

7: Drivers w/ disability plates. Just because you are disabled doesn't mean you have to DRIVE that way!! c'mon people!!

8: People who don't use turn lanes! They are there for a reason! Use them!!

manchichirtchit
i do all of the above except the reading, the talking, the bright lights and the checking out pa-- okay yeah i do that too. but only if they're alone or with their girl friends. i just don't like slow a$$ drivers. and the stupid drivers that tries to make the farthest lane when they only have 5 yards of space... those are the people who are mostly on the cellie... the f*cked up part about that is the best reception you get is on the highway What the f**k?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.