teachers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ladygrim
wat were your teachers like when u were at school ....... mad

the Vee
or what ARE they like?
erh mostly sad geeits who enjoy teaching irrelevant stuff in the most confusing ways. Some are crazy plain and simple. Some are nice. Most cant be trusted with the fragile impressionable mid of minor smile

§pearhead
idiots, buffoons, jackasses big grin

and every now and then you get a great teacher happy

PrefectRonnykin
all my teachers are shit erm

Abbita
What she said laughing out loudMr Green is a sad act though who is all about the "getting ready to learn" thing.....and he climbs mountains

ladygrim
same here ... utter cows .. nob heads .. we had one cool teach that when we answered a question and got it rite he gave us money

matchbox
some of the teachers at my old school were idiots,

but some of the girl nqts at my school were fit

SeptemberRain
one was an old pot head who told old stories, some were crazy but smart some were ass holes and some were evil bitches and some were cool. One woman teacer i swear was on speed

~Angel~
In the defense of teachers:

Hey! Be nice! When I was in school, I had to put myself "in the teacher's shoes" and think about how it would be to teach a class like mine. Once, my class even made my art teacher cry. (nasty little shit heads) So a group of us got together and bought her flowers 'cuz we felt so bad that our class was the worst one...

I know they want to be there as much as you guys do. Most of the ones you are complaining about are probably burnt out from stupid little students who make it their life's goal to make their teachers' lives a living hell.

I think they all react a little differently after teaching for a while. Few remain GOOD at teaching. I've had some teachers who are wonderful, and are able to deal with the bad kids, and still teach what he/she wants to teach us.

Some merely give up, and believe that if the kids don't want to learn, they won't, so why try?

Other's are burnt out and crabby as hell 24/7. They just don't care anymore, and are probably the ones you are talking about.

ladygrim
at middle school one tach got fired for drink driving and perving on girls during gym ..

~Angel~
.......... And then there are always those... no excuse for that bad behavior...

§nakehead
Social Studies: Freddy Kruger

Math: Jason Voorhees

Physical Health: Charles Mansion

Recess: Chucky

Reading and Lititure: Mr. Leatherface

My school rocked!!

starshine
Some teachers at my school are so cool. (I know that sounds weird, but it's true)Especially one. He's my math teacher. Once he took a whole lesson to tell us how he beat up two guys. stick out tongue And once he took us to a coke and icegream. And when me and my friend were talking about Friends, he heard it and started talking about it with us stick out tongue he said "I almost started to cry when Rachel and Joey kissed". It was really hard not to laugh. laughing

ladygrim
my head teacher looks like something of postman pat ... u mite see her if u go onto the website http://www.leekhigh.staffs.sch.uk/ shes a freak

manchichirtchit
i was so intimidated by my teachers when i was young... but then something good happened... puberty. some of my female teachers started looking hotter and hotter every year (talk about incentive eek! ). and the kick a$$ thing about it is that they flirt back... and it was okay 'cause pubescent guys don't mind that. the male staff was cool except for my gay guiance councilor, which he was faking no one with that ugly a$$ gf of his sick . anyways, high school was fun... except from the occasional a$$holes.

SlipknoT
I've only had one good teacher the others were ass's Mr. Steel he kicked ass. He would always give me cupcakes and food. and he would let me go to lunch early. And I could get away with murder and he wouldnt do anything. that was in 6th grade. 6th grade was awsome.

MC Mike
Most of my teachers were awesome for some reason. messed I've only had a couple of bad ones. shock

PrefectRonnykin
yes that happend at my school with out spanish teacher

the Vee
ugh thats horrible sick
theres a grease ball teacher at our school, and everyone calls him a total perv, and he just always acts horrible making innuendos all the time..

PrefectRonnykin
our spanish teacher didnt get fiered so i switched to french

ladygrim
lol....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.