curiosa is awesome!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thecurerox
One of my friends saw The Cure in Tampa. He said it was so awesome. There are still quite a few stops on the Curiosa Festival. Check out the dates at The cure's website. Im goin to L.A. stop and the Salt Lake City stop!! gotta love the cure

SeptemberRain
what other bands did your friend like, that were there?

thecurerox
Interpol, Muse, and Mogwai

SeptemberRain
awesome, i want see The Cure, Interpol, The Rapture, Muse, Cursive, and Head Automatica there.

ElectricBugaloo
I've never been a fan of The Cure

SeptemberRain
One day till i go to Curiosa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SeptemberRain
I went to Curiosa last night and it was awesome. Every band there was good. I missed the very first band though wgich was Head Automatica, and I really wanted to see them. On my ticket it said doors opened at 5 but they really opened at 4. I was made about that. But The order of bands that played after that was: The Cooper Temple Clause,Mogwai,Auf De Maur,The Rapture,Muse,Interpol, The Cure.
The Cure played an 1 hour and 45 minute set. The whole show was amazing. Robert Smith really did choose the line up wisely.

lil bitchiness
Head Automatica!!! droolio

Silver Stardust
That's tonight here...and I can't go!

furryman
sad wanna switch bodies over the magic of the internet? eek!

lil bitchiness
OMG me first! droolio

Damn it, I need to see Daryl live!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.