BTH:Bailing out

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

neo-nico
Here is the new Before the helmet.scramba(or god,it's the same),I waiting for you. wink

PVS
is it bail's speeder?

if so, its another weak week for hyperspace sad

neo-nico
I hope it's some kind of pics with digital effect,during the speeder's pursuit.

Xam
me too i hope its gonna be cool cant wait

Jedi Priestess
It's a pic of Bail in his speeder. The caption reads:

Bailing Out
Pursued by Darth Sidious' agents, Bail Organa executes not only a hasty getaway, but also a midair rescue of a stranded Jedi Master.

Scramba on the way. wink

scramba2000
http://home.comcast.net/~shirazkh/BTH43.jpg

Jedi Priestess
Thnx pal wink

Bass
Excellent! So now we've pretty much got conformation that Bail picks up a stranded Yoda after the Yoda/Sidious fight. This is how I think it plays out:

Sidious and Yoda are fighting in the Jedi Coucil chamber. Sidious blows Yoda out the huge window of the Coucil chamber and then goes out to the edge, ala Jango in AOTC when he knocks Obi-1 off the Kamino landing platform, and he sees nothing. He presumes Yoda has fallen to his death, and leaves. However, Yoda is stranded in midair on the side of the tall spire and makes a comlink call to Bail. Bail, having just had his Loyalist meeting stormed by stormtroopers, is heading towards the Tantive IV already. He has already told them to ready his ship. He goes over and picks up Yoda, then heads for the Tantive IV.

Hopefully it may even turn out better than this.

Cowboyography
is Bail killed shortly after then?

Anakin2Vader
Bail is killed in Ep 4

tlbauerle
So did they just paint the yellow speeder from ep 2??? That's lame.

Scarabi
yeaaaah it will be cool !
This bth forgive the last one !
Bail won't even save HIS life but yoda's one too !
He can be a herooooo just for one dayyyyyyy
hum ... excuse me embarrasment

Corsie
Thanks for the pic Scramba!!

Sith Master X
Thanks scramba!!

darth_surgent
Scramba once again proves that he is the greatest human being to ever grace this forum.

Dou
nyargh... I don't like this speeder. Much too similar to Anakin's speeder in AOTC. And I didn't like that one either sad

Gangularis
yeah.. it almost looks like it's outta "The Fith Element"

darktim1
I heard that senator bail organa has a speeder chase through the streets of corusant so maybe they try to kill him and yoda maybe.

fardawg80
(BAIL) Yeah... I re-painted it after some moron with a pigtail took it for a joyride. I guess that color was just too hard to resist!

(Anakin) HEHE... Yeah it was pretty Gonzo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.