G unit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

I rule
G unit sucks in my opinion.

PrefectRonnykin
my grandma can rap better than them ninja

then again i hate rap so blah

I rule
I like old skool but not mainstream. And yes, all my grandma needs is some 18 inch chrome rims on her wheel chair and then she will be 10x more gangster than g unit.

moonwalker741
they suck, lloyd banks hasnt passed a 3rd grade education and i can barrley hear him in his songs, mumbles, just like fiddy, fiddy talks with his teeth clenched, young buck, stupid dumbass has no talent at all....i

I rule
Yep and its the same with 50 cents. They have absolutely no talent at all.

lil bitchiness
Oh man, Im sorry, but i hate rap. no and G-Unit are just.....too bad for words to describe.

I rule
I agree

BloomBabyGirl
i disagree. they got some jammin beats but a letdown is that all they lyrics is tyeh same. i like "on Fire" tho

I rule
Ok Im not telling anybody to dislike them because I do. Just giving my opinion.

HockeyHorror
i love hip hop yes (underground that is)

but G-Unit suck ass.

AND RAP IS NOT A GENRE!!!

bardock
g unit is pretty good. but they do make big deal of how gangsta they are. most of the stuff in their songs cant be true or else they would be on death row hang five times over. but overall i like them.cool

HockeyHorror
g-unit members aren't even close to being the best hip hop group or hip hop artists...

if anyone wants to listen to real hip hop just pm me big grin

ragesRemorse
G-unit can suck my pubes. Those bastards get rich without even speaking properly. Are we degressing as a people where people who can sing mumbo jumbo make more than a person who can make real power with a pen and paper>? I think maybe, but no

SlipknoT
yup G-unit sucks horse anus

AdventChild
the only good song slip knot came out with is wait and bleed...and yea G-Unit Does suck!!NO offense slipknot just my opinion...

lil bitchiness
Argh! Anyone that has anything to do with 50 cent sucks!

Im sorry but he sucks also, and on top of all the suckyness, hes....ugly.

BloomBabyGirl
O GOD SOOO UGLY. HE LOOK S LIKE A RETARDED RABBIT WHO DOESNT KNOW HES RETARDED. GUINT NEEDS TO GIVE IT A REST. WHATS WITH YOUNG BUCK SONG??LLYOD BANKS IS OK BUTT CMON 50 N BUCK...

SORRY BOUT THE CAPS MY COMPS ****ED

I rule
G unit sucks, 50 cents sucks, loyde banks sucks, overall they all suck.

ragesRemorse
laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

GABRIEL05
G-G-G-G UNIT

I just couldn't help myself...

I'm not saying they suck or they're good, I can't tell anyways and wel l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l, I really could give two sh!ts even if I could tell so...

HockeyHorror
i couldn't help it

ChickinMeat
cant say im a fan of G unit, im not a fan at all. awful stuff.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.