Favorite NBA players

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Myth
Past and Present:

My favorite NBA player of all time is definitely Reggie Miller. I was also a big fan of Charles Barkley, Clyde Drexler, David Robinson, Hakeem Olajuwon and Scottie Pippen.

Currently I like Kevin Garnett followed by Tim Duncan, Dirk Nowitzki, Yao Ming, Zach Randolph, and of course Lebron and Melo.

SAtown_punk
My all time favorite player is Isiah Thomas. I don't know why, I've jyst always liked him. I also like Akeem, Magic, Kareem, Barkley(of course), Rodman, and Lebron and Carmelo.

DanZeke25
i like isiah too.... mostly because they called him zeke... and my last name is Sieck but a lot of people call me zeke too.... i also like tracy mcgrady, allen iverson. jaso kidd, labron james, and carmelo anthony

Myth
Interesting way to choose a favorite player, I guess. Kind of like how I had a friend who liked Spreewell just because they had the same birthday.

boxofdeath2.0
I don't see how anyone can like Isaiah Thomas. He was such a thug, but we wasn't even tought about it. He would try to play into the Bad Boys image the Pistons had going, but whenever anybody would stand up to him on the court he would just cower behind Laimbeer and Rodman.

Linkalicious
I like Michael Red and Peja right now. I just like guys that can stroke the long ball. Any freak can have gi-normous hopps and dunk...but nothing's prettier than a three pointer.

But I'm a huge Laker fan since i'm from the LA area....so of course i dig their 4 stars (when they're healthy)

Old school:
Barkley, Kevin Johnson, Penny Hardaway(in his prime), Shawn Kemp when he was the Rain Maker, Clyde the Glide, Magic, Bird, and of course....Kevn McHale.

Older school:
Bob McAdoo, Pistol Pete Maravich, and Jerry West

shortieSarah07
I like Kobe Bryant...my favorite team is the lakers...
but i also like lebron james, jason kidd, reggie miller
and micheal jordan

wuTa
try to play into it? he created that image...he was one of the greatest point guards of all time..how was he thug.?..coz he played good defensively or coz he did what he had to do to win two straight championships whick included getting into players head....jordan, bird, barkley all did that too are they thugs?

wuTa
favorite players now- iverson, b wallace, rip, gasol, kidd, jj redick

all time faves- bobby hurley, grant hill, laentter(at duke),isiah, joe dumars, stockton, malone

wuTa
oh yea and dwayne wade

alic88
sumhow i haf never liked the lakers nor their players

Myth
I don't really dislike Magic or Kareem like I do the current Lakers.

MaverickIce
I like:

Julius Erving
Pistol Pete
Larry Bird
Magic
Wilt Chamberlian
Jerry West
and of course, his airness, Micheal Jordan.

Now:
Rip
Kobe
Peja
Nash
Big Ben.

Do you notice that all the legendary players have nicknames?

Myth
I've become a big fan of Theo Ratliff ever since he joined the Blazers. I like him more than Randolph even. yes

Myth
Damn it! Stupid Blazers and the law. Darius Miles was taken down by police at gun point but was not arrested. He was picking somebody up for his cousins high school graduation but his friends were in the middle of a drug deal when he showed up or something and the cops were making the bust. But still, his friends were arrested with drugs. The whole thing was on video too.

Arachnoidfreak
all time favs: Jordan, Magic, Bird, Spud Webb, Lew Alcindor(Abdul-Jabbar if you prefer) Connie Hawkins, Drexler, Reggie Miller

now: Kidd, Garnett,

wuTa
you sound suprised

Myth
Not especially but damn they make it hard to be a Blazer fan sometimes.

Arachnoidfreak
i cant believe i left out Dr. J....frusty

HockeyHorror
Payton

koolruningz
All time favourite was Magic because he was unselfish, a winner and had such energy and love for the game. Other honrable mentions include MJ, Larry Legend, Nique, Isiah, Timmy Hardaway, LJ, Zo and Dumars.
Nowadays Kobe is my favourite followed by KG, J Kidd, Melo, The Truth, B Davis and D Wayde, (man that kid can sky-the dunk on J O'neal in the playoffs is still my #1 play last year). eek!

Linkalicious
I always grew up liking James Worthy and Scottie Pippen. Of course, I loe the classics, but those two were unique to me.

I recently have taken a liking to Karl Malone...i think it was the fact that he was a Jazz that made me hate him so much.

koolruningz
If the Lakers had played with his (Malones) attitude last season he would have got his ring. He was the perfect professional.

nick1811
i think Mcgrady is amazing and duncan is cool too

Myth
I like Duncan but haven't been a fan of McGrady. Maybe if he makes propper use of Yao, I'll change my mind about him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.