So my Girlfriends 14 year old brother slept over yesterday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
This kid has been asking me for him to sleep over for a while now he is 14 is a stud soccer and baseball. so i dropped him off today at his house at 2 oclock and my girlfriend was like what could you have posslibe done with him that was fun i was like well i got him ****ed up laughing out loud me and him finished off a bottle and a half of peppermint snchobs if thats how you spell it.

at 2 am i was like hey seany wana drink and being the crazy kid he was started jugging it down with me. and my girlfriend was like oo great you got my 14 year old brother drunk laughing out loud good times stick out tongue

§pearhead
laughing out loud nice one, D

PrefectRonnykin
thats sad laughing laughing laughing

SlipknoT
sounds fun

SlipknoT
you should have had him smoke weed

<?>
laughing

I see nothing wrong with that story.

DeNiro
o it was a blast you should have seen us we were trying to mover this big straight bar with weights on it that i have in my basement out of the way of the floor and we both dropped it and fell and just started cracking up then i had my drink on the pool table and he knocked it over with a pool ball i just said idiot and started cracking up it was a great time.

but the weridest but funniest thing was we slept on the floor with like a million cushins and in the middle of the night his face would be like two inches from mine and i would freak out and get up and fall laughing out loud

<?>
laughing

Good times

§pearhead
laughing out loud wtf? I don't wanna know

PrefectRonnykin
how sexy messed

DeNiro
its was fun we both woke up at like 9 am and i went to the bathroom and threw up cause the shit we drank was really old and then we both passed out again till like 1 30 in the afternoon big grin

SlipknoT
laughing out loud

Greek_girl
oh god great times !!!!!!!!!!!

good stuff you only live once thats what i always say!

Tex
Two sexy muscular stud muffins participating in drunken tomfoolery all night!?! drool

*faints*

ladygrim
rrrrite ...

hezzy_baby
laughing sounds like you had fun!

Korri
nice thumb up

hezzy_baby
thumb up

Creechuur
I've held back for a long time but I can't stand it anymore.

Deniro, you are the biggest sack of s#!t on KMC. Youre bio and location alone are enough for me to have absolutely no respect for you at all. You are everything I hate about my fellow males. You are the reason women say men are pigs, pig. You egotistical prick. The only reason I wouldn't leave my girlfriend alone with you is because she would put you in the hospital as soon as you opened your mouth, chump. She has to deal with a$$holes like you all night long at the bikini bar she works at and I got news for you: the macho angle makes you look like a silly retard in front of the ladies. She's told me so many stories about cavemen just like you getting laughed out of the bar with their BS...after the girls have taken them for all theyre worth, of course. It never ceases to amaze me how much money idiots like you will give my girl just for dancing in front of them in a bikini. HAHA! Stupid men like you help buy my smokes and pay my rent! I would thank you, but you suck so I won't.

Youre proud of getting a 14 year old drunk? I am the step-father of a 14 year old girl and I try to teach her whats right, to make her a good person. Getting her drunk is not on that agenda. I feel sorry for your girlfriend, but if she's weak enough to want a man like you in her life she deserves whatever mistreatment you heap upon her.

Youre pathetic. Youre unhappy. Youre not worth the oxygen you breathe.

Mods and Raz, I apologize for this, but you have no idea how long I've been holding my toungue. Please don't make the ban permanent.

~Johnnyz#1~
U let it out m8 ...... i agree with u....when i was 7 my 18 year old cousin basically forced 4 cans of beer into me and i had a hangover the next day but i couldn't tell my parents what happened because i didn't no what had happened to me!!!

~Johnnyz#1~
U'll hav to change ur siggie coz i can think of heaps of girls that would rather a sensible man then a "pretty boy".......Getting a juvinile drunk is not funny...in fact it shows how immature and sad u really are!!!

LeAtHerRFace
erm

Tex
Yeah! yes

You should be ashamed of yourself D! mad

You should've gotten me drunk instead! zorro

smokin'

silver_tears
Not a very difficult thing to do no2

DeNiro
well im a juvienell also dumbass. also its not the first time this kids gotten drunk. and also to the guy in the front page saying i am a whatever he called me like unhappy and shit. well one i am probably one of the happiest mother ****ers youll ever encounter i love being me. i love passing mirriors and just knowing that when i go to school everyone knows me or knows of me. as for me being a pig and rude to girls well. i have had my girlfriend for 3 months now and treat her like gold i am the only 16 year old kid that opens the door for her will all of the sudden out of no where say how pretty she looks that day. i try to notice little details about her that she has changed just to show her i noticed and care. i really didnt mind you making fun of me and calling me names because you have no idea no idea what i am like in real life to people i like. but when you called my girlfriend a name that just pissed me off.

and as for you being a stepfather and trying to raise your 14 year old girl right well of course your not going to want her to drink or doing anything like that. but buddy when your 16 your really not trying to do the right thing by not drinking and teaching 14 years how to drink, cause this kid has drank way before i ever did. and im 16 im no his dad nor old enough to try to be like a dad. so what ever you think about thats just fine cause i hardly come on kmc anymore and just to deal with people that dont like me really doesnt concern me.

btw dont you think that in your profile some stuff is just meant to make people life like my dont leave your girlfriend alone with me. same thing with my location. i put that location so weridos such as your self cant find out where i actully live. and if your girlfriend can beat me up im kinda scared on what she might look like you might want to check and see if shes got a dick cause thats just scary if she could beat me up.

bardock
creechur just wants to ban any form of fun thats all.

jetspike
full of crap deniro

Linkalicious
you both had your say....I'm sure neither of you think too highly of the other.

I respect you both. But both of you need to be mature enough to drop it right here.

I can already see a very witty retort by Creechur on the way, but then it's going to go ti.t-for-tat like a bunch of 5 year olds. You've all had your little fights online, and you've all come to the same conclusion...THERE'S NO DAMN POINT IN FIGHTING IN A DISCUSSION THREAD.

To both of you, I'm younger than one and older than another...and if you continue this Bullsh!t. Then you both need to grow up.

On that part, as a mature adult, i have to side with Creechur about the getting the kid drunk part. But in Deniro's defense, i was there 5 years ago doing the exact same crap. It's life...get over it.

BackFire
"She has to deal with a$$holes like you all night long at the bikini bar she works at and I got news for you: the macho angle makes you look like a silly retard in front of the ladies."

Bikini Bars suck, it's all about nude bars.

KidRock
eek! Agreed. You scope out the bikini bars often BF? big grin

and DeNiro thats a cool story. I wish we lived in the same town we coulda had some wild parties bro. laughing I think its better the kid learns now what its like to drink then when he goes to a party when he is older and pukes in front of all his friends. laughing out loud

BackFire
Nah, I got to a strip club like once a year with my buddies for a good time. Too expensive to go often.

I went to one in San Diego, man oh man, those girls were great. They allowed touching and everything. Good stuff.

There aren't really any good ones around where I live, so I don't bother.

KidRock
I bet Texas has some good nudy bars eh Tex? zorro

Elektra_lover
Awwww how sweet

Mighty Yoda
whats the point in getting drunk

Linkalicious
have you ever been drunk?

Creechuur
No witty retort here. I said my piece. I wouldn't waste any more breath on that loser.

Sorry but I think all of those bars are pretty lame. You must be pretty damn lonely if you'll give a girl more than an hours wages for a 4 minute dance. My girl wouldn't work at a nude bar though, which is fine since I like having those goods all to myself!

OK, I will say one thing to the idiot: Haha! Youre scared of a girl beating you up! So scared you had to make a lame, immature attempt at insulting her. Apparently none of those muscles you claim to have spread to your brain, because that post of yours was barely comprehensible, much less insulting. Its like you couldn't decide whether to be mean to me or try to explain your stupid-ass egotistical profile descriptions. You are a fool.

Don't worry, physical labor pays pretty well, you'll be alright.

Linkalicious
damnit creechur....that wasn't what i was aiming for....roll eyes (sarcastic)

oh well....

Creechuur
*shrugs*

Sorry, I couldn't help myself. embarrasment

Fearnix
Calm the **** down
and i think its you who sounds like a sack of s#!t

Linkalicious
ladies, ladies....can we please stop throwing logs on the fire.

I was actually kind of enjoying reading this thread earlier...

BackFire
OMGZ IM S0 L337!!!111 N3WBBBB SUx0Rz

Linkalicious
laughing

nothing like some moronic Leet Speak to lighten the mood.

Fearnix
!'/\/\ M0r3 L337 7h@n Y0u

DeNiro
i wasnt trying to insult ya too much cheer what ever. i didnt really care. but ill take links advice and drop it i dont mind ya saying shit to me cause i love being me and someone on the internet really isnt going to have a big effect on me so have a good day and for further reference just dont read my threads you seem to be the only person that have a problem with them. since i posted 700 something threads and your the first person to ***** about one.

backfire nudy bar all the way stick out tongue

Royal Knight
no expression

DeNiro
Whats going on Rk i hope your doing good and had a nice summer

Royal Knight
My summer was boring

DeNiro
Well your a happy camper today arent ya. Cheer up tommorws FRY-Day

KidRock
damn right it is. Paintballing then going to this carnival thing we got in my city.

Also cheerio guy..lighten up.. they were just having fun like MOST kids do these days..

*waits for his witty remark on how kids should be studying instead of doing those types of things* lol well save it buddy.

<<Solo>>
Very awesome. Man, I remember back when I was fourteen good times, goodtimes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.