R.kelly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bardock
i love his music especially that u saved me song. he is one of the best r&b singers there is. please try to refrain from the child sex stuff ok. he hasnt been proven guily yet.

SlipknoT
well, I hate his music and think it is very shitty yes

Dr. Strangelove
*Puts on thinking cap, thinks of funniest R.kelly child sex joke*

*puts on Arnold voice*

I'LL BE BACK

*puts off Arnold voice*

HockeyHorror
he is overrated.

Dr. Strangelove
Well his shlong wasnt when he was banging the girl.

SHAAAZAMMM Happy Dance

HockeyHorror
laughing laughing laughing

I rule
R Kelly is another example of worthless music that sucks. His songs are terrible.

Elektra_lover
He's gonna piss on you

ragesRemorse
If you listen to his music, shove a stick up your ass, and then brush your teeth with the same stick, because that is what he is doing with your money, however, the stick that the ass goes up is a child and isnt at all a stick but a...well i think you get the point. Fuc*kin poser ass_hole

Elektra_lover
He'll pee on your face

ragesRemorse
you know what, i bet he would like that

Alpha Centauri
R.Kelly's personal life is none of my damn business. If he did what he did, knowing the girl was far too under aged then it's dodgy but I'm gonna keep on topic.

His music sucks.

-AC

tabby999
i dont care for him but what really pisses me off is how he held a "charity concert" for some disease, raised all this money, then kept it all. c*nt.

loserib
the only reason he was not found guilty is cuase of his money if that were a poor person in that video tape it would have been an open and shut case
i dont see how people can support chiled molesters
prolly think difrent if it was one of your family

AdventChild
Ok, in the begining of this forum the guy said not to bring up the sex thing... so why are yall? anyway R.Kelly's music is pretty cool i mean i don't nessescairly agree that he is one of the best R&B artists but i do agree that he's pretty good...Besides no one is perfect rite.... I'm sure some of you do things that are wrong dirty or nasty... any way this is just my opinion on this i'm not tryin to put any down or anything so i expect the same from others.....

MC Mike
I don't care what he did or didn't do, but his music sucks. erm

Alpha Centauri
I think his music sucks because it does. He could be the world's biggest sex offender or he could be God. His music would still be shit to me.

-AC

BloomBabyGirl
i loved him back in the day but now....

loserib
i think useing your star status to get away with molesting kids is far from just not being perfect people like that should be killed

amity75
Please refrain from bringing his nocturnal habits into this thread. It was supposed to be an intelligent duscussion as to the quality of R Kellys music so I'm going to give my well thought out and intelligent response - His music is absolutely fu*king shite.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.