Children of the Corn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HockeyHorror
really...why do people not like this movie? the sequels were terrible but really the first one was brilliant in my opinion. i rented again today cuz my friends wanted to watch, and none of them liked it laughing out loud

does anyone else not like this movie? please give a reason.

SlipknoT
I'd say it's ok. Not one of my favorites but not bad.

Evil Dead
It's decent.....I own it so I can't say it's too bad.

The plot could have been really great........if it didn't drag ass through the middle and the ending wasn't completely lame.

BackFire
Eh, this movie has some novelty comedic value, but the majority of this flick is crap.

elvish_child
yo which movie was the one like the corn was growing in the backyard thats the only 1 i seen but along time agao at least 7 years ago i'm 14 still young n fresh for killin

Baylin
I enjoyed the first when I watched it years ago.
I started to watch the second one and got so board I threw a brick at my TV...

Cowboyography
I thought Children of hte Corn was pretty creepy, Malakie is really scary. Those red redded step children.

MG-Tyson
Hello!

I haven't seen the first "Children of the Corn" movie, but parts II-VI. The fourth was the best one in my view, the fifth was good as well. The others were boring for me and disappointing.

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
I f'n love those movies, i jsut get such a thrill out of them!! I loved it that's all i can say

kmcdude
I just watched number 5,last night,it was not as bad as I thought it would be and even had a few good parts in it.

I remember 1 and thought it was decent.I have seen 2 and maybe 3 but honestly cant Really remember them.

Wolfie
It isn't bad. It's not great but it's not bad.

MildPossession
That sounds like the third one, Urban Harvest.

As for the first one, it's a masterpiece compared to the others in the series, but it's not high up there in horror films I like. It was interesting.

b-dan
i liked it its based on a book by my fave author the first one was the only good one. i like issac which one is the retunre of isacc i mught rent it

kmcdude
I wanna see the newest one,but I cant find it anywhere mad

phantom_gurlz
There's plenty here!

vintage_vixon
OMG i loved IT! i LOVE the first one so much! I wanna be in the remake!!! I wanna be the chicky from the church who is all "Get isac no! Brink Malachai" oh and as for malachai So hotttttt!!!! He is so fn twisted its hot...hot movie lots of love for me to it in_love

tabby999
its ok, didn't amaze me

b-dan
Originally posted by vintage_vixon
OMG i loved IT! i LOVE the first one so much! I wanna be in the remake!!! I wanna be the chicky from the church who is all "Get isac no! Brink Malachai" oh and as for malachai So hotttttt!!!! He is so fn twisted its hot...hot movie lots of love for me to it in_love no offence but Malikie looked like a horse

deathbycorn
I liked it.

Part 4 was cool.

1,2,3,5,6,7 were all decent for b grade horror movies in my opinion.

slayer
i rented this just the other wekk.

it was one of my favourites when i was younger and it is still an enjoyable watch today.

KMCDUDE http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/search-handle-form/104-4015090-3877549 has every corn movie i know of.

shewolf34
We lost our cable for the weekend so we rented all of them and had us a childrenathon

vintage_vixon
Originally posted by b-dan
no offence but Malikie looked like a horse

No no he didnt man!! i admit he has bad teeth but thAT can be fixed. At the start in the dinner when he is in the jeans and the white shirt!! very hot. but each to there own.

vintage_vixon
ps. its malachai

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.