New person in LOTR stories:Christina

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Witchgrrl72
I don't think anyone's reading my stories, but I'll keep writing anyway:
Lothlorien:
Gimli:"Be careful, young hobbits, they say there's an elf-witch in these woods,"
Christina:"Would you please shut up."
Gimli continues without notice
"This is one dwarf she won't ensnare so easily."
There were arrows surrounding them. An Elf stepped forward.
"The dwarf was breathing so loudly we could have shot him in the dark."
They climbed a long staircase and found at the top two elegantly dressed Elves.
Celeborn spoke:"Where is Gandalf? I wish to speak with him."
Galadriel:"He has fallen."
Christina stepped forward and spoke to Galadriel in a very ancient mode of Elvish, since the power she had was from centuries ago. Not even Legolas and Aragorn understood what they were saying.
"I do not think Gandalf is dead, for he was a very powerful wizard. Also, I felt the mind of Gandalf ever since I was born, and I feel it still."
"Very well, but do not tell the others."
Later:
Frodo sudenly woke up, and saw Galadriel walking. He got up and followed her. Then Christina got up and followed him.
They reaced a sort of garden.
"Do you wish to look in the mirror?"
"What will I see?"
"The mirror shows many things:things that are, things that were, and some things that have not yet come to pass."
Christina was hidden in some bushes, but she knew perfectly well that Galadriel was aware of her.
Frodo stepped up to the mirror.(yadda yadda, you know what happens next, so I'll skip what he sees)
"In place of a dark lord you would set up a Queen!"(Now's the time where she gets all spooky and stuff)
"And I shall not be dark, but beautiful and terrible as the morning and the night! Fair as the Sea and the Sun and the Snow upon the mountain! Dreadful as the Storm and the lightning! Stronger than the foundations of the Earth! All shall love me, and despair!"
She let her hand fall, and the light faded.
"I pass the test, I will dimish and go into the West, and remain Galadriel."
Western shore of the Anduin river:
Christina was disguised as a mouse, and just in time got in the boat Frodo was dragging away from the shore. Sam came later and was standing on the shore.
"Where are you going?!"
"I'm going to Mordor alone Sam."
"Of course you are! But not without me!"
Sam started after the boat, wading in the water.
"Sam! You can't swim!"
Sam sank into the water.
Frodo rowed closer to where he had dissapeared and stuck his arm in the water. Next minute, Sam, dripping, was pulled into the boat, and nearly squashed Christina as he sat down.
"Sam, why did you do that?"
"I made a promise mr.Frodo, a promise! 'Don't you leave him Samwise Gamgee', and I don't mean to."
"Oh, Sam! You are hopeless!"
The two hobbits laughed.
When they got to the other shore, still a mouse, Christina crept into Sam pack.

Should I continue??? confused

LanceWindu
I'm not into LOTR yet. I haven't read the books or watched the movie. So I can't be sure what to tell you.

ToMacco
What the hell is this all about? confused

LanceWindu
I don't really know.

ToMacco
Continue what stories?

LanceWindu
If the Witch would tell us then we would know.

Mujaffa
would you please stop this blasfemi now!!!!!!!!!!
christopher tolkien would be pist if he finds out..
evil face evil face evil face

yerssot
You only made ONE post here...

Witchgrrl72
Hi!
The witch is back!
The reason it said:"i don't think anyone is reading but i'll keep writing anyway" is because I had originnally written the story at harrypotter.com, and I did not want to re-write it all over again because my wrist aches if I write too long, so I copied and pasted the story into a word program and then I pasted it here.
However, on HP.com, it did not yet show Galadriel being all spooky and stuff. If you think I copied off another person at HP.com, you can check and see that it is the same screenname.
See ya!

LadyEowyn
lets play nice here...shes new.

Witchgrrl72
Yo Mujaffa!
What do you mean by blasphemy?

mah
yes. welcome witchgrrlsmile

LadyEowyn
mah...i feel we are the only friendly ones here sad

Witchgrrl72
I just realized that most of the story is not posted.
I shall post it now:
Bree:
"Those two hooded characters have done nothing but staring since we arrived."
Sam said, pointing at two people with green cloaks, hoods pulled over their faces.One of them had a beard,but based on the shape of the lips,the other one was a girl, and a young one at that.They were sitting in opposite corners, and the man was puffing a pipe.
Suddenly, a voice called out:"Yes,Frodo Baggins, right there.He's me first cousin.Once removed on his mother's side."'Peregrin Took!You idiot!' thought Frodo. He started towards him, slipped on someone's foot,fell,and the Ring went flying.Frodo caught it on his finger and vanished.Christina used her telpathy and located him while he was still invisible.She picked up what looked like air, Strider followed her,and they entered a private parlour.
Frodo(invisible)was stood on the floor next to the fireplace.
"Take off the Ring."said Christina in an annoyed tone.She pulled the drapes and Strider started putting out the candles."How did you know?"said Frodo
Strider answered:"I can avoid being seen,if I wish, but to dissapear entirely,that is a rare gift."He removed his hood, and so did Christina. Without her hood, Frodo could see that Chritstina was an elf, and obvioudsly in her teens(she was 14 in fact). Suddenly the door swung open,and as quick as lightning,Christina and Strider drew their swords.Sam,Merry,and Pippin entered."Let him go,or you'll regret it."said Sam.Christina smiled, and she and Stider put away their swords."You have a stout heart,young hobbit."said Strider.
Rivendell:
"I will take the Ring, though I do not know the way."said Frodo
"Well you're not going without me!" said Sam, unable to contain himself any longer.
"Indeed it is impossible to seperate the two of you when your master is summoned to a secret council and you are not."said Elrond with a smile.
"We're coming too!"Merry and Pippin ran out."You need men of intelligence for this sort of mission...quest...thing.""Then you shall not be a candidate Peregrin Took."
Christina rises, and walks towards the hobbits."You shall need someone who can sew."Gandalf walks to them "I will help you bear this burden,as long as it is yours to bear."
Strider:"If by my life or death I can protect you,I will."
Boromir:"You have my sword."
Legolas:"and my bow."
Gimli:"and my axe."
Elrond:"ten companions,the Wraiths would be out numbered.You shall be the fellowship of the ring."
Pip:"So where are we going?"
Christina:"Shut up before I make you."
Somewhere in the misty mountains:
Boromir was teaching Merry and Pippin how to swordfight, and Gandalf was puffing his pipe.
Christina was staring at Frodo.
'I fancy him,otherwise I would not be staring at him and feeling giddy at the same time.I fancy a hobbit!'she thought.
Frodo looked up and saw her staring.She looked away quickly,blushing.
Then she saw something black in the sky.
"Gandalf!What's that?"
"Might only be a whisp of cloud."
Boromir:"It's moving fast,against the wind."
Gandalf:"Spies of Saruman,everyone hide!"
They gathered everything as quickly as they could and took cover.
Not Christina though.
She simply turned herself into a white wolf,and acted like a wolf so as not to catch the birds' attention.
When the birds had passed,Boromir saw a white wolf.
"Legolas!Your bow,quickly!"
Legolas:"Why?"
Boromir:"A wolf!Do you not see it?"
"Yes,but why shoot her?"
"What ARE you on about?"
Christina changes back.
"Are you really THAT unhappy that there is a girl as part of the fellowship?"
Everyone except Boromir laughs.
"Gandalf,Legolas,and Aragorn knew that I can change into a wolf.I can also become a raven,and a mouse."
Moria:
A loud sound made them all jump.
Pippin confessed he threw a stone into the well.Gandalf was relieved and angry.
"Fool of a Took!Throw yourself in next time so that we may be rid of your stupidity."
Drums began to echo out of nowhere.
Gandalf:"Keep the East door open,we shall use it for escape."
The three with bows(Aragorn,Legolas,Christina) closed the other doors and placed themselves before Balin's tomb,arrows drawn.
Gimli(standing on Balin's tomb,axe raised):"This is one dwarf they will not take so easily."
A pounding confirmed what Christina thought she saw:"They have a cave-troll!"
The door burst open and the troll entered carrying a large spear.
Arrows went flying,the battle was horrible.
With one last arrow,they finally got him.
Before the troll fell,he hit Frodo with his spear.
Christina rushed forwards and caught Frodo before he fell,and started sobbing.
"I never told him how I felt."
Everyone was staring,and guessed:Christina loved Frodo.
She kissed him,and then he stirred.
"I must be dead,for an angel has kissed me."
Aragorn:"You are not dead,and no angel has kissed you.But an Elven princess,and she is mighty red right now."
Then Christina noticed something shiny near the hobbit's neck.She shifted his shirt and exclaimed:"Well isn't this a pretty hobbit-skin fit for an Elven-prince!Mithril!"
Gandalf:"So that is why you were able to be roused!Well I AM glad!"
LATER:
Gandalf confronted the Balrog on the brigde:"I am a servant of the Secret Fire,wielder of the flame of Anor.Go back to the shadow.You cannot pass!"
Gandalf lifted his staff,and crying aloud he smote the brigde before him.The staff broke asunder and fell from his hand.Blinding light shot up and the brigde cracked.The Balrog fell,but as it's whip went down,it caught Gandalf round the knees and pulled him to the egde.
"Fly you fools!"
He was gone.

LadyEowyn
what the crappin crap...you rite alot. i have no patience to do that.

Mujaffa
your're rewriting lotr...
using other carachters then the book says.....
Lotr is like my bible.. my precioussssssssss

LadyEowyn
oh brother!

Mujaffa
what????????? confused

queeq
Oh sister.

LadyEowyn
oh family

Mujaffa
oh.... the shit's hit the fan

Witchgrrl72
Hello to mah and LadyEowyn!
Blessed be my friends!
Yup, I think you ARE the only friendly ones on my thread, and I had originally riten the stories at HP.com, and I did not have the patience to write it over again, so I copied and pasted.
LadyEowyn, I think you were right about the person you told me about in a private message, he makes no sense. big grin

Witchgrrl72
I only used the exact words from the book in two places because I didn't think I could make it sound as good if I put it in my own words. And anyway, what's wrong with adding someone else?
The reason I put the new character having a crush on Frodo is because 'I' have a crush on Frodo(now you know my real name big grin ). See ya! rolling on floor laughing

Witchgrrl72
Hey LadyEowyn!
From my message to Mujaffa, have you guessed my real name?
Tell me in a private message, that way if there are any idiots who can't guess, they won't be given the answer. big grin

Ushgarak
Hey, I'm friendly!

Anyway, bloody Chris Tolkien gets pissed about EVERYTHING! I don't see why we should not allow fan fiction here. Try not to plaguriase too much, though, as that is illegal.

mah
hmm, 'bloody Chris Tolkien'? agree or disagree with his meanings, the job he has done editing and releasing JRR's unfinished work, like The Silmarillion and History of Middle-Earth should be appreciated a bit more.

Ushgarak
Yes, but if he had his way the film would not have been made.

mah
If John R.R had his way, then the film probably wouldn't be either!

LadyEowyn
i dont see why they wouldnt want it made. it brought more publicity for the books.

Ushgarak
JRR always said that an adequate film of the books could not be made. Of course, he hadn't the benefity of modern-day technology, but it was more a point of principle for him.

More to the point, he insisted that NOTHING be changed in any adaptation ever. He would have gone insane with fury at Aragorn not wielding the broken Narsil throughout the film (there is, in fact, a story connected to that...)

Christopher Tolkien has carried on this tradition and has been extremely critical of the film. In his opinion LOTR needs no more publicity.

Captain REX
Uh oh, two witches now: the new one and the one that has enchanted Ush.

Witchgrrl72
CaptainRex, you are weird big grin

Witchgrrl72
Hey Ulgarak(?), Now that I have read some of your messages, I think you are friendly too. It is currently 4:11AM here. See ya!

Witchgrrl72
Correction:Ushgarak.
Hey mah and Ushgarak, have either of guessed my name?
By reading one of my messages to the one who says that LOTR is his bible, it should be easy. LadyEowyn has already guessed. Tell me in a private message if you think you have it. wink

Ushgarak
Oooh! I am officially friendly. Cool.

And our new member has a disturbing amount in common with Edna...

LadyEowyn
like the whole witch name.

Ushgarak
That IS, I admit, a small giveaway.

LadyEowyn
i am very observant

Mujaffa
i'm a nice guy really... you're all judging me to a bad personsad madsad

Witchgrrl72
Yo Mujaffa!
I did not say you were a bad guy, I simply did not put you the 'friends' list.big grin
And to LadyEowyn, who is Edna?confused

LadyEowyn
edna witch is an older member who is "best freinds" with Ush.

Witchgrrl72
Hey!
Sorry I haven't been on in a while, but I am back home from march break and I don't have the net at home so I have to go to the access center at lunch when I have cash. It is 12:23 right now and lunch break is over at 12:30, bye! rolling on floor laughing

yerssot
jumping in and out huh?

LadyEowyn
reminds me of... me!

Captain REX
Yeah, your too busy fighting the Nazgul King. wink

Captain REX
Hmm...who could Witchgrrl be... confused

I'm weird? You should meet Yerssot. big grin

Witchgrrl72
Hey people! I am back, and I'll try to add more of the story. Here's a bit now:
A mountain near Mordor:
Frodo: We'll have to climb down.
Sam: It's a long drop mr. Frodo, we might fall.
Frodo: Sam! There's a mouse that just dropped from your pack!
Sam turned and saw the mouse. He tried to stomp on it but the mouse was too fast. When it was at a safe distance from Sam's feet, a flash of light appeared and Christina was standing at the same spot that the mouse was at.
Sam turned embarrasment and covered his face as though he thought Christina might spit fire at him for trying to squash her.
Christina: Well, I suppose you forgot about the birds near the misty mountains.
Frodo: Well I suppose that Sam's not the only one who'll follow me down a dragon's throat if he doesn't trip on the way.
Christina: There's no getting rid of me even though Elves usually don't walk in the dark earth.
All three laughing out loud .
Well, that's all I can think of for now, see ya!

Dexx
why are you trying to change Tolkien's beautiful work?

mah
wow, christina, you're back!

Dexx
back and loaded with malformations

Pinky
Who is this Christina?And what's your problem if she is malformed?Look who is talking?Mister spines on head!

Dexx
u could actually try to read the posts before u post. Malformations to the Tolkien story.........

Ushgarak
Howdy, Witchgrrl! We're still reading, never fear...

Dexx
she left before we even got to say hello....oh, well

glorfindel
PLEASE DON,T TAKE OFFENCE BUT IF U THINK U CAN ALTER THE WORK OF A MASTER THEN U ARE WRONG mad

THE film is good but not as good as the book but better than the cartoon
your add on is not as good as your add on stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue
p.s. I tell u this as a friend because only a true friend tells the truth when it hurts wink wink ( or a cxomplete bas***d) roll eyes (sarcastic)

L.E.
suddenly this thread is alive again.

Dexx
it'll die soon

L.E.
true true. i dont think anyone will make it back on topic except for the witch herself

Dexx
she'll just popup with another malformation big grin

glorfindel
Q. what is malformation and how do u spell it?

The film removed people and put people in the wrong place mad mad
I think the film should be remade to the full story just for me
(you can watch to if u like smile )
tom and the barrow downs should be included and glorfindel should play his part at the river not arwen mad mad mad
this film(all mine I say)may take as long as it has to.(i realy don,t mind) smokin'
Q. how are pippin and merry going to get there swords if they did n,t go into the barrow??

smokin' smokin' smokin'

Dexx
I'm suyre u know what malformation is.
Another thing...the film's director can consider certain problems before launching it. This film, besides satisfying some fan's wishes, it's supposed to make money. And so far it did. The film was long enough as it was and details would make it even longer. The film realy turned out ok. It made me want to read the books. I liked the books, and i liked the movie too

mah
as much as I love to praise good Tom Bombadil, old Ushgarak has a point with him not being important to the story, plus maybe difficult to get anything good off on a film, so it's okay that they cut him out. they HAVE to limit the length some, they just can't let it go on for ages, no matter how much some fans would want it.

Dexx
hmm...i consider Tom Bombadil being rather important...not in the main picture but still. maybe Tolkien wants to to say something with him being imune to the ring

glorfindel
I am so sorry that you missed the point evil face
the point is that the film is a work of art , but art should be aimed at a small minority like .......me........ and I can critasise it for being too short just like the book which also was critasised for being too short and at the same time by some? too long.

P>S I can not spell critasize
this thread is getting back to the point good remake the film( just for me please)

people with bad rabbits should not write poertry stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

glorfindel
no more rabbits they can not write

Dexx
well.. if ur polite and ask them nicely, i'm sure they can make the movie again just for you smile

Palanfirith
you have quite an imagination.........
oh,and BTW,welcome big grin

glorfindel
It is not my imagination mad mad rabbits can not write!!!
how do I ask them(?) who is them(?) is this a conspiracy theory braeking out(?) why do I keep putting question marks in brackets(?)

Back to the main topic If u visit(www.j.r.r.toilkien articles)
u will be treated to many essays about LOTR and in one about who is tom(quite long but worth it) it places tom in a new light as one of the
vala.
goldberry is also cast in another light.

people should not cast glass rabits in stone houses smokin' big grin

mah
Tom being a Vala is only one of many theories being discussed though, what he really is have, and never will, be revealed.
you might want to read this essay about the subject for detailed speculations and breakdowns of many theories.

glorfindel
I tryied but the screen would not come up, will try again later many thanks cool cool smile

people with glass rabbits should not throw them .

glorfindel
Hey I got in thanks again
o.k. now for the deep bit

they have stated that tom could not be a vala because glorfindel said that he did not have the power to over come sauron but as with morgorth and sauron they each put out of themselves great parts of thier power(the ring) which deminished them , if the vala where trying to save middle earth the only way they could was by putting thier power out, thus they ,near the end where not powerful enough to overcome sauron AND his army alone thus the statement may not be water tight

ME THINKS

people who write rabbit stories in glass houses should just throw them away

mah
maybe..but it's all very complicated, and since JRR never revealed what Tom was, we'll never know I guess

glorfindel
How can u end with we,ll never know ? it sort of kills the thread stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue

bl**dy rabbits they get every where smokin'

mah
it's a fact thoughsmile
JRR aren't here anymore to tell the truth

glorfindel
Who are we mortals to say what truth is smokin' smokin'

Have you seen my bl**dy rabbit about? it has big ears and big teeth, smokin' smokin'

Fire
hehe, who is anyone to say what truth is, cause truth is just a way to look at things, we all harbour a different truth and we will all be as convinced that truth is THE turth

glorfindel
truth is ,and i want to make this clear, truth is objective and open to debate.(thank you)
smokin'

RABBITS ALL THE WAY wink

Fire
u sure u mean objectif and not subjectif?
cause I've got a hard time picturing how something objectif can be open for debat

glorfindel
DO YOU REMEMBER THE GOOD OLD DAYS WHEN THIE THREAD HAD A DIRECTION AND A MEANING, ?
WHERE DO THREADS GO WHEN THEY DIE? confused confused

people who read their own poertry out loud may have other bad habbits

Fire
huh? I ain't following what u mean by thie threads

and I think threads go to a lil space deep by the core of the earth, where they lay for an eternity waiting for the prince of darkness to take them back to the real world and plung it into darkness and chaos evil face

glorfindel
no . I observe somthing and it,s true .
you say you suject something and it,s not true.

let.s debate that stick out tongue

people who read their poertry in public may have other bad rabbits

glorfindel
is this known to the goverment and what are they doing about it eek! eek!

people who read poertry in public may have other bad rabbits sick

Fire
lol doubt this is known to the gouverment, besides they couldn't stop the black prince even if they wanted too

anywayz u're right it's not debatable

glorfindel
Somebody has to stop him(is the dark lord male we should not take anything for granted on this quest ). If in this age of computers and what not, the goverments must be warned and join as one and act for the good of all humanity eek! eek!
If this fails some small group of teckno freaks may have to join on a quest to overthrow him(or her). eek!
p.p do you know where he(or her) lives as I am not allowed out too late and if it,s far i may need a lift?

people with glass rabbits should not write poertry smokin'

Fire
the dark prince is male, he's over 2000 years old, lives deep inside the prison u call a mind and is as powerful as that crappy thing relegious ppl call god

glorfindel
my mind is not a prison, i can leave it anytime I like,sometimes i loose it but last time i looked there was no dark lord inside and since I am not 2000 (thought i sometimes feel it)years old how can he have lived there for so long. I think u may be trying to lead me off the real menace and where he lives mad evil face
you may even be telling fibs about his

gender how can i trust u?? wink

don,t teach rabbits to write poertry

Fire
cause ele it would be princess, and who says ur mind isn't part of a greater whole, in which the dark prince has lived for thousands of years and has even been born in it

glorfindel
Nobody has ever called my mind greater but it sometimes falls apart at the seams.I think I might know if the dark lord was in my (small) mind as I am pure of heart and soul and mind smile
But you claim that he may be in other minds ? can you be sure about your own purity? you seem to know alot about him(her) this is worring
have your self checked out by a vet.

Witchgrrl72
Hi everybody! I'm ba-ack!
I forget who wrote it, but somebody said something about the movies being better than the cartoon. You are so..........................................
.............................................Right! The cartoon basically sucks! Everything happens WAY too fast because they just HAD to go and combine the first two books. Galadriel wasn't spooky enough at the mirror scene. And while putting Arwen in Glorfindel's place was acceptable, putting Legolas was not. Legolas is from Mirkwood, not from Rivendel, so he wouldn't have gone out looking for Frodo. BTW, this thread is a combination of both the book and the movie. Anyway, here's more of the story:
Near Mordor:
Christina:"Sam, what have we got left for food?"
Sam:"I reckon we've got us enough to get to Mt Doom, that's it."
Frodo:"I think Christina means what the food is, not how much."
Sam:"Oh. Well," he rummages through his pack "We've got Lembas, Lembas. I think we've got a little Lembas left. Oh! I thought we had run out! Here's some Lembas."
Christina:"Alright, fine. I get the point. What's that?"
They held their breaths and listened. Just for a few seconds, they heard flapping footsteps, but, as though someone had realized that the three wanderers were listening, the flapping stopped suddenly.
Christina:"Is that what you heard in Moria, Frodo?"
Frodo:"That's it alright. Gollum."
Sam:"The creature Bilbo had taken the ring from?"
Frodo:"The same, Sam."
Christina:"Listen, it's late. You two get some sleep, I'll keep first watch."

I think I've got writer's block or something. I can't think of as much to write as I used too.

Kitoky
I think you should sign up at www.fanfiction.net and post your LotR fanfics there. smile I'm sure it will be appreciated.

aniron
this belongs in the role play

Witchgrrl72
I'm now 17, and I finally went back to visit this thread today. My reaction? "How could I have attempted this bullsh**!?" J.R.R. must be rolling in his grave from it! Anyway. I am posting at ff.net. Look for the screename Amalthea727.

rohanspear543
Hey witchgrrl what other forums in KMC were u apart of cause are u new to KMC or lotr forum cause it said u registed in 02

Witchgrrl72
Just this one, rohan. It's the only one I ever posted on. It's just that I stopped posting at the end of December, 2003, and there were HUGE gaps in my postings between when I first signed on and now. That's why I'm still a junior member. And this thread started when I signed on. I don't know why it's still called new. Go figure.

Raz
Please use the fiction or role playing forums in future.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.