apollo&midnighter Vs superman&batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jayson
who would win. i think that apollo and midnighter would because they're amoral

papablkbear
i think apollo and superman would be a good fight. But as for midnighter and batman. I give that fight to midnighter hands down

Joker1237
No way, As a Bat Fan boy I going for Batman, Natural.

manjaro
midnighter is basically batman with a healing factor. batman loses

apollo and supes on the other hand would be great. the only thing that conflicts me is the fact that apollo seems to rely on solar energy more than superman. so even though he doesnt have some corny ass weakness like krptonite his weakness is basically lack of sunlight, and if he's fully charged or stay out in the sun for days after he's fully charged he could do some damge so id have to think about it more

supremthor
apollo would lose to superman because no the two the battle woud go on until night comes.and onc that happens apollo will start loseing energy way faster the superman.As for batman midnighter hands down.

supremthor
apollo would lose to superman because you no the battle woud go on until night comes.and onc that happens apollo will start loseing energy way faster then superman.As for batman, midnighter hands down.

manjaro
thats the thing with supes tho, he doesnt lose energy at night he only loses energy when it is expended and then he would need to recharge, but seeing as how there would be no sunlight he would recharge much slowly but he would. Apollo on the other hand thats his flaw, as soon as there is darkness the only power he has is from what is already stored, but after that just keep him in a dark room and its over

Scoobless
straight fight (no pun intended) mid afternoon in random city.... which team works best together? which team is able to walk away?

http://shortbus11.tripod.com/FILES/AUTHORITY/stormwatch004.jpg
http://www.the-trades.com/hprice/Batman612.jpg

whirlysplat
The Authorities Dynamic "Couple" big grinOriginally posted by Scoobless
straight fight (no pun intended) mid afternoon in random city.... which team works best together? which team is able to walk away?

http://shortbus11.tripod.com/FILES/AUTHORITY/stormwatch004.jpg
http://www.the-trades.com/hprice/Batman612.jpg

Fanboy
Superman and Batman because they kick a--.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Fanboy
Superman and Batman because they kick a--.

maybe they do.... but Midnighter could take Batman

not so sure about the Superman V's Apollo part of it

Sentry
A sundipped Apollo could take Superman, but he'd have to it quick. Midnighter would wipe the floor with Batman. The Apollo/Superman fight could go either way. This battle is 50/50. Tie IMO.

Cosmic Cube
Superman and Batman could wear earrings, dance in synchronization, and fuse. They'd be unstoppable.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Superman and Batman could wear earrings, dance in synchronization, and fuse. They'd be unstoppable.

big grin

Scoobless
ah the old "fusing" joke..... roll eyes (sarcastic)

on further thought i think Superman would beat Apollo.... he has much greater fight endurance (Apollo usually only lasts a few pages before burning out) even with a charge up period prior to the match he wouldn't outlast Supes if Supes kept up the speed during the fight

..... and it's very possible that Apollo's eye blast attacks would just strengthen Superman

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Scoobless
ah the old "fusing" joke..... roll eyes (sarcastic)

on further thought i think Superman would beat Apollo.... he has much greater fight endurance (Apollo usually only lasts a few pages before burning out) even with a charge up period prior to the match he wouldn't outlast Supes if Supes kept up the speed during the fight

..... and it's very possible that Apollo's eye blast attacks would just strengthen Superman

I suspect anything Apollo puts into Supes confused might strengthen him smile

DigiMark007
laughing out loud

I'd give it to team DC. Superman would beat Apollo under most circumstances, and Bats could at least play defensive against MN'er. Supes is the deciding factor though, and would finish off MN'er after he's done with Apollo.

-DM

seaapple
Basically Batman is there just in case anyone uses kryptonite. Then Batman can pick it up an throw it away. Besides that Superman takes the other two alone.

"Bruce...you missed a spot go clean it up old boy."

whirlysplat
Originally posted by DigiMark007
laughing out loud

I'd give it to team DC. Superman would beat Apollo under most circumstances, and Bats could at least play defensive against MN'er. Supes is the deciding factor though, and would finish off MN'er after he's done with Apollo.

-DM

big grin Apollo might like Superman "doing" and being "done" with him and Mdnighter might look forward to being "finished off" by supes.

ZephroCarnelian
Whirly - you've got one sick mind! big grin

Oh - and check it my reply on the Thanos vs Goku thread.

FieryBalrog
Originally posted by seaapple
Basically Batman is there just in case anyone uses kryptonite. Then Batman can pick it up an throw it away.

laughing thats so great

kimahri45k
Well, Apollo's power works that he can absord the solar energy and stores it for when he needs to fight. Be that as it may, what's to stop Apollo blasting sups out of earths orbit and continuing the fight in outerspace? No lack of power there, and if they fight close to the sun.

It really depends on the situation anyway, if it was in a superman comic, sups would win, but in an authority comic, Apollo and midnighter would.

But seriously about Midnighter vs batman, bats might be cool to some but with midnights hyper sense, array of weapons and 'biggest bastard in the world' title, no challage, Midnighter would plow batman... with a jack hammer possibiliy!

DigiMark007
Originally posted by jayson
who would win. i think that apollo and midnighter would because they're amoral

Amoral because you disagree with their sexual preference? Or amoral because they're less afraid to kill bad guys?

In either case, it all depends on Apollo's charge. MN'er would take down Bats (yes fanboys, he would)...but really, the winner of Supes/Apollo would kill the other. Low-to-mid charge, Apollo's in trouble. Give him a day's prep to fly into the upper atmosphere and soak up some rays and you've got a different fight. I'd take Apollo in that scenario.

DigiMark007
And Apollo doesn't lose his charge instantly. With a strong charge, even if the fights was in a dark room, he'd be the favorite to win. That said, he just needs to go in with a good charge or its over, because base-strength Apollo is well under Superman, and he's probably a little slower too (travel speed at least, not sure about battle speed).

Whirlysplatt
Superman is considerably more powerful, I am a big fan of both sets of characters in fact I am rereading Fractured World at the momentsmile

Scoobless
pffft.... at least i put pictures in when i made this thread.....

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=344549&highlight=apollo+superman

DigiMark007
Merged.

Khellendros
I wish some Authority writer would get the idea to have Apollo just walk around with a nano door open inside him feeding him raw solar energy all the time. Permanently uber-charged Apollo!

Scoobless
Originally posted by Khellendros
I wish some Authority writer would get the idea to have Apollo just walk around with a nano door open inside him feeding him raw solar energy all the time. Permanently uber-charged Apollo!

that might make his heart fall out though

smile

Khellendros
Originally posted by Scoobless
that might make his heart fall out though

smile
Nanodoor. As in a door the size of a few molecules. open it right ntext to his solar cells and he gets a steadys team of solar power injected directly to the place it needs to be.

DigiMark007
Yeah...I hadn't thought of that, but I always wondered why he hung out inside the Carrier so much instead of soaking up rays. "Egads MN'er, a global threat just occurred and I've been sitting in this room for days!"

...just proves my theory that we'd all make better superheroes than the comic versions...(at least the smart ones among us)

Khellendros
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Yeah...I hadn't thought of that, but I always wondered why he hung out inside the Carrier so much instead of soaking up rays. "Egads MN'er, a global threat just occurred and I've been sitting in this room for days!"

...just proves my theory that we'd all make better superheroes than the comic versions...(at least the smart ones among us)
Yeah. Just look at the fact that Midnighter is the only one who uses the doors in combat with any regularity.

Noraa Senoj
Superman and Bats win. Apollo hasn't got the feats to say he can beat Supes.

Eon Blue
Superman and Batman.

Superman is the deciding factor in this match.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.