2 yrs from now

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Samurai Girl
so where do u see ye self 2 yrs 4rm now?

Laviera_j
In Uni having a great time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Snipes
at tafe or uni studying graphic design

m!$hA
since im from the futur....2 years your time, or myne? ninja

BakaXero
still uneployed
and begging on the streets

m!$hA
aw....*travels into the past and gives baka $10,000* there u go baby!

Lil' Backfire
I really dont care where I am, so long as the company I have is a special somebody.

wink M'Wah! I love ya, babe!

Myth
Getting reading to start my senior year of college. Also, I hope to have gone to Nationals in track by then.

BakaXero
alternate thought
successfully taken over the world

Samurai Girl
well i want to be with him...points to scoots

Linkalicious
you two are such saps!!! stick out tongue

I want to be with mine too. embarrasment

Tptmanno1
2 years...
Hopfully packing up to go to UCLA.

Discos
I expect to be in my kick ass flat to begin my first year at University. There will be a brand new entertainment centre in the flat and a dvd collection so huge even I wouldnt of seen myselkf having it.

Being a student would also mean I would be a full-time alcoholic so thats a plus for me

I also see myself teaching other fellow students the true ways of partying and introducing them to their new friends........Beers!

ladygrim
nowing me i'll still be at school i have been in the sixth form for two yrs so far to do the same yr twice

Linkalicious
woah! Discos is back! blink

Discos
I sure am

Discos - who wants to touch me

ladygrim
lol

Discos
I see myself spending ever penny I earn from here till then.

Not seeing my parents everyday and living alone will be a great experience.

ladygrim
smile

HockeyHorror
university/college

ummmm thats all i can think of.

Greek_girl
i will be half way through collage, living alone or with my boyf, and travelin and hour on the subway to collage every morning!

Chelsea23
i'll either be living here at home, or i'll be living with a really good friend of mine wink

ladygrim
kewl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.