What is better 24 or The Simpsons

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

scott_16
What is better?

ladygrim
how the bloody hell can u compare 24 to the simpsons ... come 24 is the biggest pile of shit eva

spider-venom
family guy

Dogbert
laughing out loud How random

Meki_Nade
i agree s-v big grin

forumcrew
do you mean whats filmed better? whats drawn better? whats acted better or voiced better? wait none of this can be compared!

BloomBabyGirl
man no contest. simpsons is funny shiot but in te end its still shit. 24 owns

SlipknoT
I dont like 24 so I'm going to have to go with simpsons. But in the end family guy owns

scott_16
Family Guy is not in the vote

And I mean overall!!

forumcrew
simpsons doesnt deserve a vote because the new ones are horrible.. they should stop beating a dead horse it was great in its day but its day is OVER

Tex
They've both jumped the shark.

dave123
i say old simpsons yes new ones are terrible erm

Beyonder
24. Still loving it.

Dr. Strangelove
How can you compare two shows that are completely different?

BloomBabyGirl
tru tru

spider-venom
its doesnt matter if family guy is in the vote its better then 24 and simpsons combined!!!

BackFire
What kind of comparison is this?

poshtotty1987
yeh i agree, how can you compare an animated TV show which i soo popular or a drama thriller or whateva u call it which is popular too.

i woulod have to say tho that i dont watch the simpsons, i dont really like it but 24 is soo cool tho...i mean 1st series, amazing, 2nd series, kinda lost the tension, 3rd series, tension way back on track.

scott_16
24 Is awaful!!

Its a load of junk thats totally unrealistic,.

The Simpsons RULE

don brennon
how is 24 unrealistic its set to a time frame sort of thing wen there against the clock simpsons is unrealistic for 1 its a cartoon + 2 there yellow ppl with 4 fingers.

scott_16
Okay donald keep your hair on. And by the way if your copying don brennon of corry its spelt don brennAn

Anyway i meant 24 is unrealstic as they are real characters.

The Simpsons as you say are yellow and have 4 fingers. That is part of the reason why i like it more. So clever the way its made and designed JUST FANTASTIC. Yes it unrealstic cause its a cartoon but it is set in realsim.

Thankyou very much mr i cant spell

don brennon
alrite poochie my lst nme is spelt with an 0 not A

wot the hell r u on bout " Anyway i meant 24 is unrealstic as they are real characters "wouldnt it make it more realistic as it has real characters , duh !?!

u only seem like ur 15 bout to turn 16 in a couple of months , if u carry on bummin the simpsons like this in a few years ur gonna turn into the comic book guy off of the simpsons, jus grow up a bit ur about 2 turn 16 + ur watchin simpsons like ur 8 . grow up and programmes more for ur age group eg 24 etc

regards

Donny B

dave123
noob argument eek!

scott_16
LMAO!!

Sorry i didnt realise you had to be below 15 to watch The Simpsons

don brennon
u dnt scooby but u got 2 gro up a bit + watch it not bum it + giv other programmes a chance eg more teen/adult progs eg big b !24! etc

scott_16
ok see you later you pathetic little kid cant be bothered to argue with you. Oh yer learn some English Mojo!

dave123
a mod should come spank both of you mad

don brennon
shut the **** up dave + for HOMERsexual u can shut up 2 wot u meen pathetic kid im 2 months younger than u

scott_16
actually i meant your ACTING like a kid. and no your not ya 8 months younger than me.

Agent Elrond
ooooh, big words for a noob.

Like everyone else said, u can't compare them. They're two different kind of shows for differetn audiances.

ladygrim
comedy ...crime difference yup there is

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.