HP Book and Movie Pictures [merged]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leigh2010
iv been looking through all these threads and people have the best threads....like the daniel and emma picture that i thought was just so sweet...does any1 have more pictures they can put on that i can download? love love love love

Malfoy's chick
you can go to my website http://groups.msn.com/HarryPotterActorsPics and there i am putting up pics of the actors and them in their role. I am still working on it.

danradclifeluva
cool site

I am trying to find pics when I do I tel u

Go to www.the-leaky-cauldron.org and you'll see more pictures of the cast in chamber of secrets

BOPRecruit 16
http://mysite.freeserve.com/hogwarts/images/6-picture1.gif

tom felton, 15, plays draco malfoy

http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/38420000/jpg/_38420435_prempa2_300.jpg

rupert grint, 14, plays ron weasley; daniel radcliffe, 13, plays harry potter; and emma waston, 13, plays hermione granger

http://www.neversoft.com/dave/oldman.jpg

gary oldman is to play sirius black in hp3 movie

http://www.alternativehollywood.de/bilder/tewlis_wr.jpg

david tewlis is to play remus lupin in hp3 movie

there are more cast pictures, but i'll quite taking up space in this page for now. ja ne!

battosai yuriko

Malfoy's chick
Here is a pic of our favourite twins

hawaiianbaby3
Hello I am a huge Harry Potter Fan

I am looking into making a great Harry Potter site and I would like to find the script to add of course I will not take credit for it I will give credit to the author JK Rowlings.

Please help me if you can eek!

hawaiianbaby3
eek! eek! Where could I find lots of cool things of Harry Potter from any book or Movie of Harry Potter to add to my own website???

Malfoy's chick
hey guys, i have found many cool pics around so i decided to put them up for ya. If you find any, put them up if you like. This pic up now is one that was made up for Goblet of Fire. What do you think? Cedric is cute.

Malfoy's chick
hey guys,

remember the pic i put up of Hermione and Harry, there are others do you want me to put them up? Their like this one:

airangel429
The pics are cute...but you should try Ron/Hermy together...more realistic... smile

airangel429
Cute pic again....... is this the supposed cast for that movie?

Nefertite
rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

Malfoy's chick
i don't really know if it is actually the cast.

Malfoy's chick
i got some of them, do you want me to add them?

Harry X Freak64
yea add them!

Harry X Freak64
wait whos the girl wit the white hair? im confused...

charmaine
hermione looks really pretty in that picture and harry looks cute
that look good together but it might of been more realistic if it was ron and hermione

Malfoy's chick
here's another pic

Malfoy's chick
and another

Malfoy's chick
more harry and hermione coming and i'll get some hermione/ron

Malfoy's chick
the girl with the white hair is supposed to be fluer

shellysnow
how could you find this ? on which web? tell me

Malfoy's chick
here are another

Malfoy's chick
another

Malfoy's chick
defintely a cute couple

Malfoy's chick
you go to http://groups.msn.com/HPKingdom then go to pictures then HP Couples

SlayerChick1188
got some great pics from the set of the movie!!

SlayerChick1188
for all those who wanted to see sirius...

SlayerChick1188
the new Dumbledoore (sp?)

SlayerChick1188
hermoine kicking Draco's ass!!

SlayerChick1188
and one last one!

Blue Angel_08
kool pics

tiger lilly
cool! cool

unibrow
i dont get it are they practising or actually filming..anf if they are filming why is hermione wearing the same clothes in almost all the pics?

SlayerChick1188
maybe the scenes take place close together in the context of the film... erm

Laviera_j
Wow, where did you get the pics from - i can't find any ANYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111 Also, what happened to the school uniform and robes etc???

SlayerChick1188
I haven't read the books in so long i have no idea

once again i find this cool stuff at www.lightsoutentertainment.com

some of the stuff there is fake (such as the Prisoner of Azkaban poster i found and posted here: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t9300.html)

but most of the info is from interviews so it should be legitimate.

airangel429
KEWL PICS! big grin

imhotep

Leo
The scans are from Newsweek magazine and the smaller pics are from The Sun (the board wouldn't let me post the link).

The pic with them out of their robes in normal clothes is them walking off the Hogsmeade.

Laviera_j
Oh, that makes sence. I suppose it does make it more real then.

I love the one with Hermy and harry! Thats from where Ron has been pulled into the shrieking shack isn't it???

Laviera_j
here's a pic of Gary O.

Danistar
Poor Sirius...

imhotep
You're right Danistar. Myself, being a Star Wars fan would relate to the scenes between Han Solo and Princess Leia.

I guess somethings are eternal and timeless...Thank God!

Laviera_j
Yeah, it makes things worth something...

am i making sense??

airangel429
I can't believe how dreadful Sirius looks...but he's not supposed to look like he's happy and stuff..... I dunno aobut all the scars though on his chest.....

airangel429
I pictured lupin different too...even with a little bit of a beard.....

MoonChild
ditto airangel.....i never pictured sirus...idk that dirty?? and lupin i pictured like idk more soft (if that makes sense) like a very defined chin....wait that its!!! i pictured him more defined!!!! heh

oh and just an fyi.....slayerchick.....I LOVE UR ICON!!!! GAMBIT IS SOOOOOOO AMAZINGLY COOL!!! LOVE HIM!!!! love

SlayerChick1188
thank you very much moonchild... big grin

I agree with you guys, Sirius does look a little differently than i had imagined him...
But Michael Gambon as Dumbledoore, on the other hand, looks excellent!

silver_tears
i agree very much although i loved the old dumbledore such a shame he passed away sad although he does look excellent and almost identical to the original happy props to the directors or whoever picked him

Phoenix
i pictured lupin as tall and muscley with swept back hair and beard, in what i call "grizzly bear" cos its brown with silver hair (i call my uncle 'grizzly', he has lupin hair!)

and i thought black would be younger, and a bit shorter and stockier

silver_tears
i thought black would be better looking and maybe younger he seems kinda old however im excited to see the movie and to see how he acts happy

N.Tonks
Heres a pic of the Knight bus

LilyGinnyBlack
Me and my friend think that those marks on Sirius' chest could be a tattoo or something!? I mean Sirius does seem like the type to get a tattoo, but it is an odd place and JK never mentioned a tattoo. . . But, who knows. . . it could be one. . . shifty Maybe they want to give Sirius that bad boy look for later on or something. . . whistle

iluvharrypotter
I want the robes back though!!

LilyGinnyBlack
I know, the robes were part of the school uniforms and it will be weird to watch the first and second HP movies and then watch the third! In the first two they will have their robes and then in the third one. . . poof. . . no more robes. . . sad

silver_tears
i think its jus a part of the movie without the robes i mean they wear them all over probably except for the scenes they decided to show pics of probably

airangel429
I think those scenes are practice scenes and that in the final ones they will have their robes on...

airangel429
those pics are probably from an onset practice...b/c you have to get the lines down and stuff first and a feel for how its going to flow before you add the costumes...that is the LAST thing you do..USUALLY

aragorniscool45
well i kinda like them without there robes

SlayerChick1188
i seriously believe that these are just scenes where they're outside of school without there robes on...

airangel429
NO THEY AREN'T! B/c Harry/Hermy pic looks like its in the forbidden forest....... THE PIC WITH ALL OF THEM AND SIRIUS/LUPIN is inside the tree when Sirius dragged Ron into the tree and Hermoine was there for that scene too. This is before Snape showed up.......THIS is how I know they have to be PRACTICE scenes! And with them putting off the release for the movie until NEXT SUMMER...it makes sense for them not to be showing scenes with their robes on.

big grin

SlayerChick1188
hmmm....that makes sense

Malfoy's chick
I thought that was a tattoo on his chest, it looks like a tattoo

BOPRecruit 16
slayer, in your last two poa pix, what's going on in those scenes? i can't remember.

Phoenix
peobably, the only piccies we've seen are non-school time pics - even at a boarding school, you don't have ta wear uniform when your not in lesons

Phoenix
the daily express said (one week ago) that it would be released in october/november

Phoenix
i agree with you - i thought he'd be better looking! but maybe gary oldman looks better without the beard and stuff - we'll find out in HP4 movie, i guess

Phoenix
could be a sign that he's an azkaban prisoner?

charmaine
where did you get the pics from man i cant wait to see harry potter 3 draco looks hot

SlayerChick1188
I think the second to last one has something to do Hermoine getting back at Draco for upsetting her (possibly insulting her?)

I'm in the dark about the last one however....sorry erm

SlayerChick1188
big grin big grin big grin big grin

got some (especially the one with Draco big grin ) from www.lightsoutentertainment.com in their Prisoner of Azkaban Movie Vault (you have to look around for it)

SlayerChick1188
found this one a few weeks ago, thought "why not post it?"
its apparently from the snitch (not sure if thats a website of a magazine, though...)

Dementers...ooooo... eek!

Blue Angel_08
kool, little creepy

Danistar
He shouldn't have face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad mad mad

SlayerChick1188
i think if they didnt have faces theyd looked almost exactly like the LOTR Ring Wraiths!

charmaine
gosh the dementors look creepy

Kes
It must be hard for the kid that plays Hermoine (sp) the actor that played Dumbledor (sp) was her grandfather. He only accepted the part because she said she wouldn't speak to him anymore if he didn't.

silver_tears
gosh thats awful i really like her too!!! also bout the dementors they dont look half as scary as harry describes them and i wonder if theyll be gliding or will they walk around??????????

tiger lilly
just 1 lil point......

if these are practice scenes that the pics are taken from.... would there be any point in puttin all the make up on? i mean the dirt and the blood etc... makes me believe that theyre prob pics taken from the final cut.... just maybe...

muse5
THank you slayerchick, you took the words right out of my mouth, when i saw that i thought that it was a picture from lotr that i hadn't seen, they look too similar, and they shoudn't show their faces,

charmaine
i reckon they will glide instead of walking

BOPRecruit 16
the dementors look cool, but (like muse5 said) their black cloaks look too similar to the lotr's ring wraiths'. it's almost like they borrowed them from the lotr set. not saying they really did.

sk8stuff09
that dementor pic is proboly fake cuz in the books they dont have a face, ..its just dark.....whatever!

SlayerChick1188
here is the site where i got these pictures (except the dementors)

http://www.mugglenet.com/poa-newsweek.shtml

i believe that this shows their official!

Phoenix
they show their faces when about to use the dememntors kiss

silver_tears
im really excited to see the part where the dementors glide across the lake towards harry and he produces a patronus!!!! that should be one cool scene eek!

Godshinto
I have a few here you are

Godshinto
here's another one

Laviera_j
Wow cool pics!

ron&mione4eva
i have fanart not real! rolling on floor laughing

ron&mione4eva
heres more fanart angel

ron&mione4eva
ok sorry i was trying to figure out how to do more!

ron&mione4eva
again these are not real pix they are fanart pix and i didnt make em

doomboy
For anyone living in Scotland, or with access to a copy of the Daily Record newspaper, there's some great shots of PoA, including one with Gary Oldman as Sirius Black, and I have to say, he looks fantastic.

I'll try and find them on the Daily Record website as soon as possible.

DB xxx

phee630
someones obsessed......*cough'ron&hermione4eva'cough*

aLiceXwndrLnd
i think i speak for many foolish american fangirls when i say, please hurry, you saint among men....

The Omega
A fan's teaser poster

ron&mione4eva
that is so awesome more plz!

ron&mione4eva
where did ya get these?

ron&mione4eva
ron is so cute as always: =)

ron&mione4eva
great pics. but what about a shreiking sack or something. what part is that?could ya tell me about it?

ron&mione4eva
heres another one

le_sainte
OoOoOo, Professor Snape!! wink
MUAHAHAHA

BOPRecruit 16
ooh, nice teaser!

SlayerChick1188
wow thats big! Great pic ron&mione4eva!

JaXonZLilMaMi
I loved the pics dan looks so hot!

Laviera_j
Hey, is Hermy wearing teeth extension? Silly question, i know, but remember in the fourth book when she got her teeth shrunk?

I dunno, they'll probly cut that bit.

bnbgranger
HA EVERY ONE CAN YOU GYS GIVE ME SOME PICS OF THE CAST IM DESPERIT sad

bnbgranger
ha can you guys give me the pic of hermione kickin dracos ass

bnbgranger
could yal please give me some pics Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

beer

thanks big grin eek! Happy Dance

Malfoy's chick
here is a pic for ya

Malfoy's chick
and another. It is a rare pic of Dan, except i think it is fake, don't know

The Omega

bnbgranger
do any of yal have any fake pics of emma rupert daniel or them together if so can you give me some
Happy Dance Happy Dance big grin big grin eek!

Fallin Angel
here some of the cast , including tom and dan , hotties lol big grin

IBTonks
tell me how to add an attatchment and i'll send u loadza pics from the new film, including pictures of sirius, and the actress that may be playing cho chang!

IBTonks
here ya go

IBTonks
oops! lol!...here ya go!

Toms_Chick85
Dose anyone have any fake pics of like Malfoy and hermione??? for anyone else if u have them. big grin

america_boxers
fake pics...? like tom in bra and panties? (lol laughing )

america_boxers
o i saw...ummmm fallin angel i think had a fake of dan in underware... thumb down

ron&mione4eva
maybe a little bit

ron&mione4eva
heres one of rupert and emma

ron&mione4eva
here ya go dude

BOPRecruit 16
awww...how cute! i would say: "about time", if that were real for herm and ron. ~lol~ i like those lil star sparklie thingies in that pic.

ron&mione4eva
hehe thanx u wanna see something cute about ron and hermione???go to www.shadowcry.net/rhobvious/menu/other/beginning.html and click on Crazy For This Girl by Isildur! its a music video with scenes from CoS and SS. and the music is great its the cutest thing.

Fallin Angel
ok , i don't have a fake pic of dan in underwear but i have this and i think i have one with herm and draco

Toms_Chick85
if u all could give me some pics of the cast that would be great. thanx big grin

ron&mione4eva
it made me cry the first time i saw it*tear* i also reccomend if u want to see more ron/hermione stuff go to www.ronandhermione.com they have more videos (i reccomend For All Time)fanart evidence of a relationship quotes from books and all kinds of stuff. they also have avatars thats where i got mine =P

Fallin Angel
ok its not the best pic but here u go

whiterider
ok pics but there are more on another forum

ron&mione4eva
i also reccomend*ahem*(sorry i wont shutup) www.emma-rupert.com/HomeMadeVideos.html

ron&mione4eva
that website has a video made with the song What Makes You Different by the Backstreet Boys

america_boxers
o i dont know where i saw it then

Fallin Angel
well unless u mean this one

america_boxers
no it was some wierd fake ill look for it

Fallin Angel
ok

Fallin Angel
herm and draco

Fallin Angel
herm and harry

Fallin Angel
herm and harry again

Fallin Angel
herm lol

Fallin Angel
Herm lol

Fallin Angel
here u go big grin

america_boxers
HA I FOUND THE ****ER Happy Dance THIS IS A FAKE OF DAN IN HIS UNDERWARE I SAW IT A WHILE A GO AND I WAS ASKED TO FIND IT HERE YA GO

Fallin Angel
oh soo thats the one lol

aLiceXwndrLnd
actually, not just forums, theyre everywere

tigereyes456
duh

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>