does anybody on this forum live in Barrow-In-Furness?(keep this thread active please)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kotaro
okay ppl i live in barrow and i was wondering does anybody else live here, and if so we should become friends on this forum and maybe real life, because i kinda need more than 2 real friends i think,a nd i get lonley so if u live here please tell me in here or by PM okay thanks. And don't use this thread to talk ABOUT the place, i want to use this thread to meet new ppl, so tell me if u live in barrow please, plus i don't want this thread dying so post all the time in here too. My friendship depends on it and i would appriciate that if u did big grin

hezzy_baby
i dont sad

Kotaro
well even if u don't please keep this thread active becasue i want other ppl to see this, i mean out of the thousands of ppl in this forum there must be at least 1 or 2 ppl who live here were i do, i mean there must be sad

Korri
The name is fimiliar

hezzy_baby
i dont think ive heard it before

Kotaro
well its in england and, if u live there u will know what it is so just be sure to tell me if anybody u know or does live in barrow just give me a shout okay big grin

hezzy_baby
ahh thats why. i live in canada stick out tongue

shellie
i dont live there but i know where it is........

Korri
ok messed

hezzy_baby
lol

Abbita
ive heard of it.... which part of england is it in?

Kotaro
its say northwest, its near blackpool beach, well i can see blackpool from my island (Walney Island)

hezzy_baby
cool. i wanna live on an island.

the Vee
NO big grin

Abbita
oh, i live in birmingham, the midlands erm i think i have been there though

Kotaro
well its not that good but its okay tho, we have these pill boxs on the edges of the hills facing towards the sea and they were used in the 2nd world war to shoot at U-boats that were going past

hezzy_baby
cool

Kotaro
the vee lives in birmingham too!!!!! damn it! all my friends kinda live in birmingham and not where i do cry

the Vee
I know i live in birmingham.. Abbita brough me here. I owe her lots and lots

hezzy_baby
Pyrofly brought me here big grin

Kotaro
i brought myself here

hezzy_baby
cool

Kotaro
nothing cool about that, just loads of other ppl in my school got this site just i don't know if they still come here tho

hezzy_baby
oh

Drifter101
no

Abbita
laughing out loud ME AND VEE GO TO THE SAME BLOODY SCHOOL! eek!

Kotaro
well who knows just i doubt anyone does live here tho, so i'm kinda all alone sad

hezzy_baby
lol..cool smile

Kotaro
whats so cool abotu being alone?? cry

Abbita
i think she was laughin at me wink

hezzy_baby
^ yea

Kotaro
okay then well its not that good having no friends

hezzy_baby
aww sad

the Vee
meh real peoples are mostly evil. i like internet peoples big grin.. hehehe i have so much fun with them.

Kotaro
ppl don't know me or what there missing too sad

hezzy_baby
they're missing out on alot! smile

the Vee
mhm

Abbita
Thanks vee, i like you too miffed

the Vee
i sad MOSTLY confused come on there are a bunch of @$$holes at school. you know i luv ya big grin

hezzy_baby
lol

Abbita
Okay...i believe ye.....shifty you are right about the a$sholes though...

the Vee
big grin yeah. *Sigh*

Kotaro
well i really hope someone does live here

Daredevil-04
i was born and bread in barrow big grin

Yuna33
i know i don't.
miami any 1?

Kotaro
i was born in manchester

hezzy_baby
nope..ontario anyone?

Daredevil-04
any girls wanna chat?

Kotaro
ppl this is about barrow LOL i said this on my first post, this is talking abotu where i live and if there are ppl here as well as me

Daredevil-04
yes me ur best friend

Yuna33
well no.laughing out loud

Kotaro
still i need more ppl to meet and talk to :happy; i need more friends than just u

hezzy_baby
oh well...we just wanna know if anyone lives where we do too but we dont wanna make a whole new topic smile

Kotaro
oh and yuna are we still okay?? confused

SlipknoT
whats barrow?

Kotaro
well okay, just don't take over because i want to make new friends

Kotaro
its a town laughing out loud and i guess that means u don't live here, bugger sad

SlipknoT
no I live in Barrow

Kotaro
if u lived here u would know what it is laughing out loud

Yuna33
i guess he dosen't.stick out tongue

hezzy_baby
hey maybe we wanna make friends too stick out tongue

Kotaro
yuna are u okay with me tho because u don't seem to like me as much as i thought u did sad

Daredevil-04
I Love Yuna33 shes so special to me " whats this about???

hezzy_baby
^ yea i was wondering about that

Kotaro
well i have kinda liked yuna for some time but i alwasy had a gf like brianna and then i was gonna get Rad_1, and yuna33 always kinda liked me but i always had someone but now i'm free so i can have her which i love, just now i don't think she wants me cry

hezzy_baby
awww sad

Daredevil-04
Yuna take my advice dont go out with him plz for me

Kotaro
Yuna33 what do u say of me??

hezzy_baby
Why would you say that????

Kotaro
cry but your my best friend cry don't u want me to be happy for once sad cry

hezzy_baby
aww sad

Daredevil-04
u get all the girls and u dont even look after them

Daredevil-04
they come crying to me after

Kotaro
how can u say that john!!! cry i am always kind to girls all the time, i hate seeing them upset and i always try to cheer them up if they are upset cry

Daredevil-04
Yuna choise urself im just warning u

hezzy_baby
is Yuna even here?

Yuna33
no expression

Kotaro
yuna always liked me but i could not do anything abotu it and i still liked her, and now i'm single and she does not want me cry which sux agaian because Rad_1 did the same thing to me

hezzy_baby
aww sad poor you!

Daredevil-04
Yuna33 pick whoever u want its all up to u im just warning u

Kotaro
i'm never happy really, and i just want to be happy just ti never comes my way sad

Yuna33
why r u warning me?!blink

SlipknoT
go vote for me in the kmc presidential election, and might I ad barrow is a great place

Kotaro
yeah why are u warning her john??, i would never do anything to upset yuna and i would love her always, we would have a great time too

Daredevil-04
just am pick any one u want just wanring u thats all hes got 2 girls on the go now

Daredevil-04
im the one free

Kotaro
2 girls, WTF!!!! brianna is a dumbass and i hate her really for what she did to me, and Rad_1 she never really got with me because she has guy problems, so i am single and have nobody cry

Yuna33
really?! sad

Kotaro
yuna i have nobody, i don't know why my best friend is saying this either cry

Yuna33
right.

Kotaro
fine i will just be unhappy then, okay believe john then i don't want anything anymore because nothing good is happening from this so just forget it cry

Kotaro
i still like u tho yuna33, and i have nobody else with me.....

Daredevil-04
he lies yuna i know him off by heart ive knowen him for 7 years

Daredevil-04
gtg bye cya sexy yuna

Kotaro
what kind of friend is that cry, i need to find a friend fast, ppl please there has to be someone on this site, and just forget abotu this okay, and yuna33 fine if u don't like me then i guess i have lost somthing cry

Yuna33
blink

Kotaro
nvm

caffeine_fiend
I'm from barrow!

caffeine_fiend
Anyone else?

Sun Ce
cool so where do u live in barrow? happy

caffeine_fiend
over by parkies...how about u?

Sun Ce
Walney Island, just outside of town, over the blue bridge happy u know the dock mueseum its just near there

caffeine_fiend
yeah man i used to live over walney

Sun Ce
cool i live on dudden drive, near mill lane shops

caffeine_fiend
right...

Sun Ce
how old are ya then?

caffeine_fiend
14...u?

Sun Ce
16, just left school, and i'm going to furness college on wensday to look around and see the teachers happy, then 2 weeks of freedom then college starts sad

caffeine_fiend
bummer...but hey, it's not you that might be goin 2 chetwynde -ARGH!

Sun Ce
laughing out loud no idea, but its better than school, the girls are nice, and no uniform happy girls once again are nice, goth girls are so cute shifty

caffeine_fiend
oh really

Sun Ce
if your a girl then i guess u don't want to know, but if your a guy then yes they are, you don't think goths are weird right, because goth girls are cute most times happy

caffeine_fiend
well i'm a girl, and i'm a 'goth' girl..so i'll take that as a compliment. also, i think goth girls are not cute, but sex on a stick.

Sun Ce
cool goth too happy i am kinda with the whole goth thing myself but oh well thats life, goth girls are kinda cute to me, dunno why just they are laughing out loud

Sun Ce
so then whats your hobbies?

caffeine_fiend
music, martial arts, art, poetry n songwriting, guitar, philosophy, phsyvhology, criminology etc etc etc...u?

Sun Ce
music 80's and gothic only, art, anime, computer games, pc, astronamy, thats about me happy . Philosophy?? is this to do with the human mind?

caffeine_fiend
lol...philosophy rocks, as long as its not the classroom fave, 'is god real' scenario.

Sun Ce
oh i don't believe in god, still for me its an interesting topic, and so is are ghosts real happy i love talking abotu this

caffeine_fiend
god schmod. exists. only in other peoples heads, so how can we judge?

Sun Ce
my opinion, can't stop ppl from having there own beliefs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.