Wrestling: Gossip, private lives,etc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rock out loud
IS LITA PREGNANT WITH KANE'S CHILD OMG THAT IS SO DESTURBING I NO ITS FAKE BUT STILL REALLY CREEPY eek! messed

Red Superfly
WWE are scraping the barrel with this crap.

Arachnoidfreak
Yea...wow...i stopped watching when Mick Foley retired, i thought it got far too lame even back then. This is just ridiculous.

Rabid_Wolverine
yeah the storyline is lita is pregnant with kanes kid.

thas kinda freaky if you ask me.

:: king:: j.r can you image the kid with kanes face lita's hair and her shoulder tattoo?::

snoopy43
I thought Lita wanted to be a contender for the woman's belt. How can they explain having a pregnant woman wrestling? So now we'll be subjected to weeks on end of her just sitting around being ''traumatized.'' Gee, thanks WWE. Morons. evil face

rock out loud
i think its a bit over the top i mean ok Kane stalking Lita thats ok strange but ok but this hole pregnancy thing now there just been stupid

but what would be a twist is that its not Mattt Hardys & not Kanes but Tyson Tomkos or somthig like that

Abbita
WHAT?!?! man, wwe is going downhill erm

rock out loud
HEE HEE YOU CAN JUST PICTURE KANES FACE WHEN LITA TELLS HIM eek! messed

SomeGuy158
about all this whole stuff , she is pregnant , and its matts child, she is getting married to mathew hardy amy, mat, and jeff (all thier real names) all live down in some state i cant remember what it is but the three of them live together thier adress has been given multiple times i cant remember where it is but its on fans sites, she will be out of action due to pregnancy along with matt hardy, Jeff hardy will be returning to the ring though to face smackdowns own Mordecia

SomeGuy158
lita and matt are actually a couple and torrie wilson is married to billy kidmen those are the only real 2 couples in the WWE besides Chyna and HHH but Chyna is no longer a part of wwe

Dr. Strangelove
There's also Test and Stacy. Man how do hacks like test and Billy "boring" Kidman get to bang broads like Stacy and Torrie.

Oh there's also Triple ego and daddy's worse half.chair

Hit"Em"Up
jeff aighnt returning dude.

he's refusing to go to rehab.

get your info straight.

SomeGuy158
i know what im talking about, exactally 3 months after new years he will return to face mordecia i bet u anything. if he stays clean til then he is re active

SomeGuy158
lol

Hit"Em"Up
jeff is in nwa tna dfude.

get your shit straight before you post.

Hit"Em"Up
for all the stone cold fans i got some info that will shock you all.

after reading this i stoped being a s.c.s.a fan.

stone cold beat his wife and was arrested last year.

he went to court and pleaded no contest.

the reason why stone cold is gone now is because.

vince wants the rights to the stone cold name.

austin wouldnt agree because he wants to have his own beer company using his wrestling name.

steve owns stone cold but a indy federation owns steave austin.

austin was offered a contract for dream stage federation thats in japan.

austin turned it down.

mini me 0206
whos his wife

rock out loud
I dont no some chick isn't it Debra

Hit"Em"Up
he married debra and beat her.

rock out loud
Y would Austin do that

Hit"Em"Up
austin is under alot of stress cause he cant wrestle anymore.

he wanted to be a wrestler.

ever since he hurt his neck he never healed properly after the surgery back in 2000 or 2001.

he drank alot and beer and stress dont mix.

rock out loud
to true

Hit"Em"Up
some guy if hhh is divorced from steph than why is hhh gona win the belt and the next raw ppv?

jee because he's married to steph and he owns part of the company

G.P
Here's a thread for all the gossip and the events that happen "around" the wrestling world and that ain't directly about fights..., to avoid to have dozens of threads like "one beats his wife" or "Lita's pregnant". After all, this is part of the wrestling world...

-Since many 'events' will be discussed, please write on top of each post what you are talking about.

-I don't wan't a debate about whether Wrestling is a sport or not here. Any attempt to bring this forward will be edited.

rock out loud
is it true that Orton is getting married

Hit"Em"Up
not that i read.

ANGELIQUE
WHERE IS STEVE AUSTIN?

TrAnCeDuO
aaaaand your a fool...theres already a thread for all this

Abbita
he left after they couldn't agree on a contract fee i think

SlipknoT
He's staring in a movie called the longest yard. but yea Him and vince Mcman have been meeting and discussing a new contract for him

G.P
Merging "Stone cold ?".

SlipknoT
Kane used to be awsome but I think his character started to suck after he lost the mask

shadow_realm
i totaly agree and i herd that Austin may come back but not untill he gives up the beer witch totaly sucks cause thats the thing that Austin does mad

SlipknoT
I know! that would ruin his character

Shadow_King
when ever a wrestler comes back from some long retirement their persona changes and it gets shit.

SlipknoT
yea, like the rock

shadow_realm
stupid hollywood

DanZeke25
He could just get non-acoholic beer.

shadow_realm
but even if it was non alcoholic it wouldnt be the same

Tela
Have I heard right? Did Kane and Lita get married? Man, I've been gone so long, someone help me. Was it forced or did she willingly marry him? How did it come about? I know this will probaly get closed cause there's another thread somewhere that I didn't see, but I need someone to clear this up.

alic88
oh lord.. cant believe ppl still watch WWE....it was so cool 3 years back.. but now HELL NO IT SUCKS2MUCH

SlipknoT
It was alot better 4 years ago

LameChicken
Wrestlin isn't as great as it was b4. N i reckon its turnin more into a drama than a sport. Shelton Benjamin and Jeff Hardy ROCK!!!

GreenFist
Originally posted by LameChicken
Wrestlin isn't as great as it was b4. N i reckon its turnin more into a drama than a sport. Shelton Benjamin and Jeff Hardy ROCK!!!

Im just got into WWE stuff and that's what kinda got me into it, but after a while you can already tell what's going to happen

04wayne
Does anybody else THINK they have an idea on which wrestler has earned the most in a single year? I know the aswer. It's Hulk Hogan. Throughout his WCW days Hogan was making $15million per year through wretstling alone. The wrestler who comes nearest to that was Steve Austin who earned a cool $9million in 1998

GreenFist
Now Hulk wants more money or he he's not coming back any time soon

Thoma5
Y brock lesnar is not back!!!Grrr...

PunisherFan33
hey did anybody see the HELL IN THE CELL w/ Batista and HHH it was ****in awsome

GreenFist
Originally posted by PunisherFan33
hey did anybody see the HELL IN THE CELL w/ Batista and HHH it was ****in awsome

No but's OLD real old, but if you still talk about it, it most have been great

King Kold
So whos gonna join the WWE again now, Brock Lesnar Steve Austin WHO??

GreenFist
CHINA DOLL AKA CHINA

PunisherFan33
Originally posted by GreenFist
No but's OLD real old, but if you still talk about it, it most have been great

yea it was ****in awsome

JacopeX
Yo why the hell is smackdown not on in Fridays if they switched it to that day. Friggin baseball is showin and stuff!!

GreenFist
Originally posted by JacopeX
Yo why the hell is smackdown not on in Fridays if they switched it to that day. Friggin baseball is showin and stuff!!

NO it's on Fridayz at 8:00

Thoma5
Is edge and matt hardy storyline real?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.