Cabin Fever 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlipknoT
I heard than Lions Gate is anticipating a 2005 release date for Cabin Fever 2 and they have that old guy in the general store signed on for the sequel. I guess this is a good thing. I really liked the first one. But I hope it isnt you typical sequel that completely sucks and makes the original look bad.

Stormy Day
NO MORE SEQUELS!

Cinemaddiction
If it's anyone other than Eli Roth, it may have an original premise. Otherwise, I'll be curious to see how many horror movies he can rip off for round 2.

lil bitchiness
Argh! This is gonna suck.

I liked the Cabin Fever, but a second one...come on. erm

Striel
I liked the first one, but I am sure they'll ruin the second one.

MildPossession
Oh please not another one, the first one was horrendous.

Major Knight
OMG, how they even made the first one and even tried to call it a movie was one thing. but another damn cabin fever will make me sick. damn i dont no how a movie about a fricken flesh eating virus even made 2$.

ragesRemorse
What, cabin fever rocked. It was a great campy flcik to watch with friends man. Why do you people always piss on campy films and at the same time bit*ch and moan when you dont get them anymore. Thats all this movie was made for yo. It was made for that generation of horror fans. A sequal is a little much, but it still might be cool.

Cowboyography
I agree Cabin fewver was awsome!! a rare purchase for me, as I normally just use netflx. However this movie kept me completely entertained!! The surfer dude was awsome, Loved the guys from Detroit Rock City. And the hotty with the nasty STD's was hot!!!

Linkalicious
so how do you make a sequel to possibly the most disgusting movie ever made?

by adding big fake breasts! yes

Well...that's my bet.

Major Knight
laughing true enough. i dont even no how plp could think this movie was even good. it wasn't scary so calling it a horror is funny. its about a FLESH EATING VIRUS not something scary a paricite,thats all. so it was just lame. i ushally never totally hate cabin movie but this one was crap on the stick man.

ragesRemorse
well tell me what a scary movie is. Have you watched a movie that has scared you in the past ten or twenty years? If so you must be watching some amazing horror movies i dont know about. This was a great campy throw back to the orginals.

Cinemaddiction
That's the thing. It wasn't a throw back, it was Eli Roth proclaiming himself the Quentin Tarantino of Horror.

He ripped off TCM, Friday the 13th, Deliverance, Wrong Turn, 28 Days Later, yadda yadda yadda. Nice idea with the whole flesh eating virus thing, but the poor script, all too familiar surroundings, even more meaningless scenes of sex just added to my displeasure.

Absolutel nothing new or fun about this movie.

Major Knight
if u thought of this movie as scary then u better share the weed becuase there is no scene in that movie that was even near scary, like my brothers 6 year old watched it with me and she was laughing. even she knows a stupid movie when she see's one. and u cant much story with the villin being a virus.

KidRock
Whats wrong with your people and being so quick to say a sequal will suck? All the guy said was they are anticipating a 2005 release..no info at all on the movie..and you people are SURE that it will suck...come on.

ragesRemorse
I never said anywehre that is was scary, just a cool flick to watch with friends. I mean i seriiously havent seen a movie that has scared me since before i was 12 and watched the believers, their may have been a time or two i was disturbed by watching angel heart when i was sixteen, but other than this i cant remember scary movies. They dont make them anymore man, but this one was a nice montage of what used to be cool in horror movies.

Major Knight
pk thats cool. but im just saying if they really wanted a stupid virus in the movie, they should've just had the first guy have it and it makes him made and he terririzes them and tries to kill them. that would prolly be better to me. not a virus. cuase with the villin being a virus this mean u no the guy will die or not when he starts to choke or get a mark. there was no saspence or anything cool.

ragesRemorse
I thought having the main conflict be an intangible force such as a virus was a cool change in horror movies. Yeah sure we have had it done before. However i think this way it is more suspenful, because we as the audience know how contagius it is, and when someone contracts it they are going to die. This gives suspense between you and the characters. Much like a zombie flick,but with no zombies. Having some guy terrorize a bunch of kids in a cabin in the woods, has been done to death.

Cinemaddiction
I couldn't care less for the punkass kids in that movie. Once one person catches the virus, you're pretty much guaranteed the rest will, killing any potential suspense, IMO.

I give Eli Roth credit for using the whole flesh eating bacteria gimmick, but it wasn't enough to save itself from it's tirade of Horror movie cliches.

I hate "homages".

BackFire
The first one's not a bad film, it was quite a unique horror film for this day and age. Better then most others. The best part was that Eli Roth used the classic theme to Last House on the Left.

A sequel would be stupid.

Cowboyography
Major Knight sounds like you want another Zombie flick!! If you want a virus to turn someone into a killer there are a million flicks out there for ya. Cabin Fever is truly Unique, and while not scary in a traditional since, Imagine being in there position. To be honest I would rather be mutilated by zombies than fall victim to a horrid virus that makes you bleed from your crotch!!!

<<Solo>>
I heard about this, and I was mad, they should've stopped onthe first.

SlipknoT
I'll give it a chance

scareme69
Cabin Fever (to me) was not a scary movie but was good for a few laughs! (do you like to party?) The slacker cop was HYSTERICAL! I would love to see a movie about him and his dimwitted life!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.