Whats your Fetish?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DirtyBlondPrepa
Whats your fetish?

I like being tickled! stick out tongue

hezzy_baby
I don't think I have one stick out tongue

DirtyBlondPrepa
dats ok

Meki_Nade
im really dirty, i like girls rear ends messed

DirtyBlondPrepa
I hope ur a boy!stick out tongue

DirtyBlondPrepa
Thats dirty

Meki_Nade
gwahahaha! indeed i am! if i wer female i'd still like girls, all those boobies n such! heaven i say!

hezzy_baby
laughing

SlipknoT
I really want to be rapped by a girl

hezzy_baby
I dont get guys and boobs.

Meki_Nade
we are jealousn they're so soft and cuddly, and they taste good stick out tongue

hezzy_baby
right.

Aqua
i know..i think my boobs r ugly blink

hezzy_baby
i have no boobs..lol stick out tongue

SlipknoT
Boobs are like a nice big pillow

hezzy_baby
lol

DirtyBlondPrepa
Nothing is nasty here at "Whats your fetish?"

DirtyBlondPrepa
I hate my boobs...their 2 big...really I sware

hezzy_baby
lol...lucky stick out tongue

SlipknoT
no boobs are to big.

vote slipknot at the KMC election!!!!!!!

DirtyBlondPrepa
ok.... i ll be sure to vote for ya

PrefectRonnykin
my fettish

fire ninja

SlipknoT
yea please vote for me I'll make a great president for KMC!!

THis is Slipknot and I approve this message

HockeyHorror
my fetish:

Females drool laughing out loud

and

dissecting things evil face

RaventheOnly
hmmmmmmmmmmmm thats hard messed

mad vote for me and you wont be annihilated mad happy stick out tongue

silver_tears
Axe on guys droolio I could like rape someone wearing it yes the commercials are true ninja

DirtyBlondPrepa
Ok.. I l vote for both of you...cool fetish Hockey Horror

SlipknoT
AH! I've always wanted to be rapped and Iwear axe all of the time!!! please go vote for me in the KMC election!!!

silver_tears
Forget it, you're not winning my vote like that diva

DirtyBlondPrepa
I did!wink

SlipknoT
No all of the other canidates are terribal. I'd never want to win a vote like that. but If you want a great president that is awsome you should vote for me!!!!!!!

Aqua
roll eyes (sarcastic)

hezzy_baby
Yea, he promised everyone a dollar each.

Atomic Rico
Probably the most weirdest feelings humans can come up with. Most people think fetishes are weird and sick, what do you think?

I can personally say I have a serious foot fetish, I dunno why im attracted to feet, it weird.I just love to see girls barefoot or in flip-flops

carnival_junkie
feet are disgusting.

i have a fetish with hands, ears and hip bones.

Atomic Rico
lol How can you not like feet? theyre beautiful

ARC Trooper 117
Yeah....
See, I have a "Women" fetish in general. stick out tongue

SlipknoT
Feet are ugly

Atomic Rico
You have to be a foot person to understand it

shaber
Feet? Blehhhh... sick

keeping it pg-13 is very limiting, but... bodypaint anyone? big grin

You Suck
Feet are disgusting. I like knee-high socks.

Lord Shadow Z
I have a leg fetish which also includes feet.

dave123
Too many to list embarrasment

Alpha Centauri
I like dark eyes but I think that's more of a preference than a fetish.

-AC

Jackie Malfoy
As long as it is smelly or dirty it is nice!LOL!JM

carnival_junkie
they are.... ugh.
i swear, if my feet were not requirements... bah.

Napalm
I like dark hair but I gusse thats more of a preference than a fetish

Atomic Rico
Im guessing everyone here is into mud wrestling droolio

Line
well, Freud'd say you're trying to make up for a lack of their's wink better start to view those flip flops in a different .... setting big grin

Corran
It will be a tad difficult for some to post their fetish's what with the PG-13 rating.

fever red
Oh, Yeh?
Watch me...red hair, bondage, bloodplay, latex, leather, piercing play, watching ink, scarification.
__It's a preference, not a fetish, if it's something that contributes to the experience, not something non-genital or non-sexual, which by seeing, touching, or fantasizing, can satisfy you as if it were sex itself.

Ronny
droolio i loooove arms and german accentslove and dark hairhappy and green or blue eyes love turn on!!!

Liquidice
i love a womens legs specialy when there around my sholders

big gay kirk
A man nearby had a fetish for Austin Metros.... he was arrested trying to make love to one in a public car park.... now that's weird... Metros!! I mean, a fetish for Ford Capris I could understand....

fever red
I just read of a man with a door-knob fetish- arrested for stealing them from houses under construction!
__I haven't yet scalped anyone (not planning to, relax!), but I do stalk redheads sometimes...a bit...not...seriously. Hmmm. ninja

Anoushka
vampires and blood embarrasment

oh and guys with endearingly crooked teeth embarrasment ninja

fever red
Yes...blood.

Anoushka
happy atleast i'm not the only one big grin

fever red
You like piercing play? Suture play?

Alpha Centauri
Piercing play?

Not even gonna ask for detail.

-AC

SlipknoT
Leather

sk8stuff09
i have a fetish with......oh, wait...you said pg-13,...nevermind..

v1h
Uniforms and costumes for me. I grew up watching I Dream of Jeanie and WOOOOOW

debbiejo
I just love guys with accents. To answer the question.

§H@Ñ€
doing stuff in a hot tub, pool, lake, etc...

dark1365
^ditto. water is cool.

debbiejo
Originally posted by sk8stuff09
i have a fetish with......oh, wait...you said pg-13,...nevermind.. [/QUOT

I just love that. he he little blue guy.. laughing

heru
Whats your fetish? There are many forms out there. Care to share?

Robtard
Not entirely a fetish in the technical term of the word, but I have a penchant for 'Female Butts'.

debbiejo
The word fetish originally meant "charm", and it originates from the 15th century Portuguese word feitico , which means false power, object or charm. For example, when the Portuguese explored West Africa and encountered native religions, they called whatever talisman (totems, carvings, beads) they revered, a fetish.
To the Portuguese in those days, the fetishists were those who worshipped the unusual. Later on, however, the implication of the word took on a whole different meaning.

First, a fetish involves the transfer of power from an original source onto a substitute. Second, a fetishist is someone who operates outside the circle of what is characteristically considered normal. Yeah right, what is normal nowadays?

Interesting.......... messed

heru
Originally posted by debbiejo
The word fetish originally meant "charm", and it originates from the 15th century Portuguese word feitico , which means false power, object or charm. For example, when the Portuguese explored West Africa and encountered native religions, they called whatever talisman (totems, carvings, beads) they revered, a fetish.
To the Portuguese in those days, the fetishists were those who worshipped the unusual. Later on, however, the implication of the word took on a whole different meaning.

First, a fetish involves the transfer of power from an original source onto a substitute. Second, a fetishist is someone who operates outside the circle of what is characteristically considered normal. Yeah right, what is normal nowadays?

Interesting.......... messed Thanks for the history lesson, I didn't know that. But you still didn't answer the question.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Robtard
Not entirely a fetish in the technical term of the word, but I have a penchant for 'Female Butts'. Same I also look at a woman's shoulder's n neck...but the arse I more. leftright

heru
Not entirely a fetish in the technical term of the word, but I have a penchant for 'Female Butts'. I have to agree with you there. Women butts give them sex appeal. Also a nice set of lips can do justice to.

Soleran
Originally posted by heru
I have to agree with you there. Women butts give them sex appeal. Also a nice set of lips can do justice to.

Ahh yes some DSL's can do as much as a nice ass indeed.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Soleran
Ahh yes some DSL's can do as much as a nice ass indeed. What's so great about dick sucking lips? You're gonna kiss them later, but if you like mouth that tastes of cock, that's fine.

Robtard
Originally posted by lord xyz
What's so great about dick sucking lips? You're gonna kiss them later, but if you like mouth that tastes of cock, that's fine.

Something tells me you've never had a 'blowjob'.

PVS
What's so great about dick sucking lips? You're gonna kiss them later, but if you like mouth that tastes of cock, that's fine.

umm...do you......shower? messed

if not then its just that you should taste the same nastiness

Robtard
Originally posted by PVS
umm...do you......shower? messed

if not then its just that you should taste the same nastiness

Na dude... Smell deep, I mean really deep... Got the scent?.. That's virgin you smell.

Badabing
Long legs, nice round butts, nice boobs......... Hell, I like every part of a girl. I suppose pouting lips are a real turn on for me.

PVS
on the topic though, i never for the life of me understood snowballing. thats latant homosexuality imho

Robtard
Originally posted by PVS
on the topic though, i never for the life of me understood snowballing. thats latant homosexuality imho

Not sure I'd label it homosexual since it would be your own semen... But it is definitely out of my repertoire/sexual things to do.

Soleran

I think it's time to tuck you into bed with your cutsie teddy bears now laughing

Yeah you're right right cock breath isn't a favorite of mine but with experience you learn to keep around mints, listerine strips etc etc

Anyway back to the topic............athletic chicks are a fine, fine thing to experience as well.

If it weren't for the movie clerks I would never have learned what that expression meant, now that I know it disturbs me even to this day.

lord xyz
Something tells me you've never had a 'blowjob'. I'm 14. ermm

Originally posted by PVS
on the topic though, i never for the life of me understood snowballing. thats latant homosexuality imho when you say snowballing, do you mean throwing balls of snow to people on winter?

Robtard
I'm 14. ermm

when you say snowballing, do you mean throwing balls of snow to people on winter?

Figures... You can be forgiven for the stupid remark in that case.

No, he means when 'you' ejaculate into a woman's mouth and then kiss her for the purpose of taking in your own semen, that kind of snowballing.

lord xyz
Figures... You can be forgiven for the stupid remark in that case.

No, he means when 'you' ejaculate into a woman's mouth and then kiss her for the purpose of taking in your own semen, that kind of snowballing. I see. That's....very sick. Like a rainbow kiss.

debbiejo
Ahh yes some DSL's can do as much as a nice ass indeed. ????

debbiejo
Ahh yes some DSL's can do as much as a nice ass indeed. Originally posted by lord xyz
What's so great about dick sucking lips? . mad WTF........nasty men.....nasty nasty................Soleran

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by PVS

Can be two girls though.

Which reminds me. Cya.

Soleran
mad WTF........nasty men.....nasty nasty................Soleran

Oh Deb stop, you love it.

bogen
i believe every part of a womans body has it's charm, if that makes me a fedishist then so be it but my philosiphy is to take in the woman entirely.

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
on the topic though, i never for the life of me understood snowballing. thats latant homosexuality imho Originally posted by Robtard
Not sure I'd label it homosexual since it would be your own semen... But it is definitely out of my repertoire/sexual things to do.

My LORD. You (plural) are Kevin Smith without the funny.

Robtard
Originally posted by Bardock42
My LORD. You (plural) are Kevin Smith without the funny.

You do realize that Kevin Smith didn't invent the term "Snow Balling" right?

Bardock42
You do realize that Kevin Smith didn't invent the term "Snow Balling" right?

Yes, I am just saying that he did talk about that subject (Clerks) while being funny and you didn't. I did not mean to imply that he coined that term. As it would be idiotic.

debbiejo
Well giving it some thought....i just have to take a shower and be clean........must dooooo.....must....... and also to make my bed........always always everyday.......Oh, and the closet doors must be shut!! Don't want the creatures to get out.........dealt with thm before...........not worth it.

Lord Urizen
I'm 14.

No wondor. That explains a LOT

Ya Krunk'd Floo
I'm pretty boring when it comes to fetishes. Like most people, I like it when a girl dresses up as a sheep and then spreads dirty feces all over her ass. It's gotta be done just right so that the 'fur' around her ass has flecks of poo in it so she looks like a real sheep that has been out in a muddy field all day.

Lord Urizen
I actually like snowballing with other men. but to do it with women makes me feel wierd.

I'd rather take the "straight" role when having sex with a woman, i duno why.....

But when having sex with other men, I go all out....

I duno why though...it shouldn't matter either way, I feel like a hypocrit.

debbiejo
Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo
I'm pretty boring when it comes to fetishes. Like most people, I like it when a girl dresses up as a sheep and then spreads dirty feces all over her ass. It's gotta be done just right so that the 'fur' around her ass has flecks of poo in it so she looks like a real sheep that has been out in a muddy field all day. Ah yeah you are boring.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Hey, Baby...Hey. If you and I were sex-mates would you go sheep for me?

PVS
Yes, I am just saying that he did talk about that subject (Clerks) while being funny and you didn't. I did not mean to imply that he coined that term. As it would be idiotic.

i dont think either of us were trying to be funny. go to bed

Charmed_Phoebe
Hey, Baby...Hey. If you and I were sex-mates would you go sheep for me?

no poor debbiejo poor poor women! You are an odd one, thats for sure.

Mr. Sandman
It's be easier to name the fetishes I'm NOT into. Which consist of maybe 3 things. No beastiality, no necrophilia, and nothing up my ass.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Originally posted by Charmed_Phoebe
no poor debbiejo poor poor women! You are an odd one, thats for sure.

If you can charm the Sun, then it's likely you'll get burned.

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
i dont think either of us were trying to be funny. go to bed

This is of no matter. I just stated that you weren't funny. Your intention does not change that.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
No wondor. That explains a LOT You didn't know?

hmm

Bardock42
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
No wondor. That explains a LOT

Like? Why he outsmarts you with his hands tied to his back, while sleeping, while being dead?

Victor Von Doom
I just love guys with accents. To answer the question.

So that would be...the world's population of non-mute males?

Bardock42
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
So that would be...the world's population of non-mute males?

She meant "I just like guys with accents that are not like mine and whose accents I like". I thought it was obvious from the post.

Victor Von Doom
If I was going to read into implications, I felt duty-bound to bring biographical information to bear upon my conclusion.

Lord Urizen
Like? Why he outsmarts you with his hands tied to his back, while sleeping, while being dead?

Exactly

Lord Urizen
You didn't know?

hmm

Not at all...I notice how usually uptight you always are, I thought you are an adult. But you being 14 does explain ignorance in some areas, although you are pretty open minded for a 14 year old.

PVS
This is of no matter. I just stated that you weren't funny. Your intention does not change that.

that wasnt funny

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
that wasnt funny

True.Originally posted by Lord Urizen
Not at all...I notice how usually uptight you always are, I thought you are an adult. But you being 14 does explain ignorance in some areas, although you are pretty open minded for a 14 year old.

That on the other hand was hilarious.

PVS
True.

neither was that. you're failing today

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
neither was that. you're failing today

I am sorry. I do not see myself obligated to being the entertainer of the GDF.

PVS
I am sorry. I do not see myself obligated to being the entertainer of the GDF.

then what good are you?

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
then what good are you?

Nothing probably. What is good though.

PVS
...useful. now you're about as useful as t!ts on a bull

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
...useful. now you're about as useful as t!ts on a bull

I am sorry. I will try to squeeze in the occasional joke.

debbiejo
Hey, Baby...Hey. If you and I were sex-mates would you go sheep for me? No, that's Bardocks job.

allofyousuckkk
wtf is wih the **** ont he bull?

this is the third time im hearing it today

FoxMeister
Originally posted by Norma Jean
Feet are disgusting. I like knee-high socks.
They're wierd

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Atomic Rico
Probably the most weirdest feelings humans can come up with. Most people think fetishes are weird and sick, what do you think?

I can personally say I have a serious foot fetish, I dunno why im attracted to feet, it weird.I just love to see girls barefoot or in flip-flops
well, now that i am with FJ, she is my fetish. before her, when i was single? goth chicks. multiple colored hair, facial and lip piercings, stuff like that.

lord xyz
Goths. dd

Marius_twa@t
Originally posted by Atomic Rico

I think this is a great thread.

thumb up

Marius_twa@t
Originally posted by PVS
neither was that. you\'re failing today

Yeah and your lucky your fetish involves small pricks as you fit the bill nicely hippy.

smile

Marius_twa@t
Originally posted by PVS
neither was that. you\'re failing today

Yeah and you are lucky your fetish involves small pricks as you fit the bill nicely hippy.

smile

Marius_twa@t
Fckin hippy

LostDoctor
Do you have any fetishes? why do some people have a fetish for towels fur? or being a baby?

C. C. Cowgirl
I have a fetish for knowledge droolio

Kelly_Bean
I think we already have a fetish thread.

DarkC
Legs.

miss_swann
ribs

MR.Grum
Originally posted by PrefectRonnykin
my fettish

fire ninja exninja that sounds hot

InnerRise
Auto Erotic Asphyxiation.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

=Tired Hiker=
I get off on caramel frappacinos at Starbucks.

Bardiel13
Originally posted by InnerRise
Auto Erotic Asphyxiation.

Not the best of ideas dude. My friend's sister almost died from that.

My fetish... I'm a scat man! droolio (skiddly doo bop!)
Just kidding.

I'm partial to Indian, Arabic, and Asian chicks, though. robot

InnerRise
Originally posted by Bardiel13
Not the best of ideas dude. My friend's sister almost died from that.

My fetish... I'm a scat man! droolio (skiddly doo bop!)
Just kidding.

I'm partial to Indian, Arabic, and Asian chicks, though. robot Don't worry I'm safe.

I do love Asian Women though. Specifically those from the Nihon Region.

Vinny Valentine
Duplicate Thread

miss_swann
I love my toy rabbits left ear and I suck on it all night so I don't grind my teeth.

FoxMeister
Originally posted by miss_swann
I love my toy rabbits left ear and I suck on it all night so I don't grind my teeth.
I wish i was ur rabbit hop

Schecter
i have a vagina fetish. whirly has a fetish for useless repetative threads and old news. lolz

SelphieT
Long hair for guys. Yet...that is more of a preference.

Mairuzu
Straight long hair on a girl, glasses on a girl... and a womens back... i dont know why..

Disturbed Angel
My fetish?

Vampires, and anything/everything British/Irish. love

............I like older guys too, but I dunno if that'd be counted as a fetish or a preference................... ermmnone

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Disturbed Angel
My fetish?

Vampires, and anything/everything British/Irish. love

............I like older guys too, but I dunno if that'd be counted as a fetish or a preference................... ermmnone women of different ethnicities. Carribean women. stick out tongue

Disturbed Angel
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
women of different ethnicities. Carribean women. stick out tongue
And asian women, we know. stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Disturbed Angel
And asian women, we know. stick out tongue they have recently taken a back seat, you sexah thang.

Disturbed Angel
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
they have recently taken a back seat, you sexah thang.
Is that a good thing? stick out tongue

AbnormalButSane
Guns. Big ones. They turn me on. no expression

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>