does anyone sp34k l33t?(MegaTokyo you guys)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackHatDefect
Anyone like MegaTokyo?I used to hate it for no reason but then I actually read it and I became obsessed!Its really funny and pretty cool for an American comic!

BlackHatDefect
bump?

TrAnCeDuO
heh...yeah its pretty cool...i like the storyline and its one of my favorite webcomics...but no ii dont speak 1337...that nonsense cant be understood....btw i was wondering...why did nanasawa start speaking japanese all of a sudden?

Mr Zero
$pe4K1Ng l33t 1s +He BI99E5t wA5+3 0F +1M3 @Nd ENErGy imAg1N48l3. @NyON3 WhO w0uLD Pi5$ 4W@Y TH3rE LIpH3 LE4rnIn9 T0 TyP3 1nC0rr3C+lY n3ed5 +o 53e a DOCTor @nD 9E+ TH3r3 m3dIcATION CH@N93D.

BlackHatDefect
Scuse me but that has nothing to do with MegaTokyo.I only used that phrase(which wasn't in perfect 1337 mind you)because its one of the more reconizable MT catch phrases...

Gregory
Damn right.

Robo-Chocobo
translation: speaking leet is the biggest waste of time and energy imaginable. anyone who would piss away there life learning to type incorrectly needs to see a doctor and get there medication changed.

did I translate that correctly

l_337 \/\/4r Pu/\/\4

soundtrack
i love that comic! i just started reading it like in november and it is really good big grin . also, i like the pics alot b/c there really nice to draw. mt is a very funny comic and i think everyone should take a look at it stick out tongue

BlackHatDefect
YEH,I agree!!!

My fave i PIro although I adore Largo too..

soundtrack
lol i agree. piros my fav as well, adn well largo is just so damn hilarious laughing out loud

BlackHatDefect
ZOMBIES!GO GETEM LARGO!

soundtrack
lol i wish that i had a scanner b/c i drew some of the picas that are in some of the comic sad smile

BlackHatDefect
AWWW I wanna c...

soundtrack
i think that 1 of my neighbors is going to let me borrow his scanner, sicne his computer isnt working right now. hopefully he will *remember* and let me borrow it, but if not then it will probably be a few weeks before i can afford 1 erm . but as soon as i get it, im going to post alot of my drawings that ive done smile .

Lord Ryugen
I love MT. It's probably the funniest thing I've ever seen. And do you know why. LARGO. DA MAN himself, ph34r h15 n4kk1d l33t sk1llz.

BlackHatDefect
I LOVE THAT PART!!!Or how in book two(Im a loser bookie sorry)when he faces the forces of 3v1l

TOUnoMESTUKI
omg! i love MegaTokyo! haha. it's so darn long, and i always lose my spot. ahha. XD |_337 |20x0|2 |\/|y 50X!

BlackHatDefect
Hehe..well im glad im notthe only MT lover out there,thanks guys!

soundtrack
no prob;em stick out tongue

Lord Ryugen
Everyone loves MT. Largo's probably the funniest character ever made. Not to mention Boo, Dom and Ping.

BlackHatDefect
AHH YESH!BTW who do yall think Piro should be with?

soundtrack
from what ive seen/read write now im pushing for the little school girl who wanted drawing lessons. i dunno why, also i havent read that far yet i try not to read it alot so i have to wait along time for the next one to be posted up on the web-page. stick out tongue mt is so addictive.

BlackHatDefect
Me too,although that voice acress is kinda horning in on him>_<

soundtrack
i know.... erm i like her, but i kinda dont. who do u think would best suit largo? stick out tongue i think i would pit the goth girl *their so funny together* i like her smile

BlackHatDefect
YESH!Defintaly

Lord Ryugen
Largo won't go near the Goth lass. She's 3v1l, although in one comic she colapsed on the school bathroom floor and he let Junpei save her claming that he would not have an ending without honour.

soundtrack
o, i remember that 1. i liked it smile

Thirst
ph33r m3

EvilCap America
I started reading MT in the upper hundreds range and i almost cant belive its up to around 5-600 now.Its got alot of great characters spread throughout it and MT manages appeal across the spectrum with Largos l33tn355 the gamer/anime culture gags and the many slowly developing love stories

Best Match-ups in MT

Piro/Kimiko
Ping/Miho
Largo/Erika
Boo/Seraphim

soundtrack
lol. i sometimes feel the same way eca. the only thing that i actually find alittle annoying at times, is when they do the little stripes w/ 'ed and dom' (dont get me wrong, i find them HILARIOUS; its just that sometimes u can get really into the story and then 'the next thing u know', its interrupted by the little little duo stick out tongue ).

frodo34x
*waves hand*
I first became addicted to MT about 2 months ago...

sai12
Yeah, I love this comic! I own the first two books, and...sadly enough it is my homepage. I mean, I open IE and there it is! I love it!! *squeals*

megamanx
my fr13nd c4n

Beelzebuu
This is one great comic. My favorite non story strip was the one where Largo used an RPG to open a keg of beer. That was hilarous. laughing

sai12
Hehe, the only that's bothering me now is how slowly its going!! I swear its going to take forever for anything to get done!! Anyhow, I'm gonna buy book 3 here soon. Gotta support my fav webcomic somehow!! smile

raenef
hey sai12!!
i love .hack//sign!!!
sadly i haven't had time to go back a buy them yet sad
i didn't have money on me the last time...

Lord Ryugen
Ph34r L4rg0s l33T p0w3r laughing out loud

sai12
Ooh who read today's comic? That was some awesome shyt that Piro pulled! Who knew he had it in him!?

Lord Ryugen
Nah I give it a few weeks so I can waste an hour or two laughing out loud

TrAnCeDuO
yeah miho looks kinda upset. i wonder why she didnt see this coming?

sai12
I think she always saw Piro as the quiet one. Ya know, not one to fly off the handle like that. She never expected Prio to come to the rescue, specially when Piro had been upset before...

Lord Ryugen
Just read the latesed comics, damm who knew Piro was capable of that. Miho just got crushed. On that note there's a lot of angst burning through right now. We need some old Megatokyo humour.

sai12
No doubt. Then he goes and drops a DPD on us. Oh well, I'm sure we can get some humor again soon. Largo will eventually become sober again...well for a long enough time that he can speak coherently.

*sigh*

I love Megatokyo. And the person who introduced it to me hates me now. How sad. *sniffle*

Lord Ryugen
How can anyone hate MT? It rocks, anyway humour shoul reappear when Largo sobers up a bit or Dom and Ed show up...or the ninjas. Remember Largo now has a price on his head.

sailormoon
Originally posted by BlackHatDefect
Anyone like MegaTokyo?I used to hate it for no reason but then I actually read it and I became obsessed!Its really funny and pretty cool for an American comic!

Me likey. smile

Lord Ryugen
Welcome Sailormoon, welcome to the l337 51d3. laughing out loud

TrAnCeDuO
Originally posted by Lord Ryugen
How can anyone hate MT? It rocks, anyway humour shoul reappear when Largo sobers up a bit or Dom and Ed show up...or the ninjas. Remember Largo now has a price on his head.

i think its because the real-life largo left and since then people have been bitching since its no longer a satirical comic but a drama.

sai12
He left forever ago though. Plus I like it this way better now anyway. The four panel stuff was....well, not as good! smile Bad explaination of it. Though the real Largo taking off didn't seem to affect the way I saw the comic at all. I like that it has a real plot and storyline to it. And that the characters are more real, and not just cardboard cuts outs.

Anyway, just when well Largo sober up here? He's been trashed for several comics now! Damn that Erika! No zombie killing for our Largo..he's just too smashed.

Lord Ryugen
Speaking of zombies did they ever to rerampage. I remember Largo, Ed and Dom going around in the Sega Black Ops van killing them and then they all got a ticket and reassigned to Tuesday.

sailormoon
Welcome Sailormoon, welcome to the l337 51d3. laughing out loud

Thank you. Are you speaking that for real? eek!

Lord Ryugen
Y35 541l0r M00n 1 4m l337! Ph34r m4 m4d l337 5k1llz

sailormoon
I'm confused! I don't speak 2k49m or whatever! Are you making that up? It's not real is it? confused

sai12
It is real...unfortunately. Was a big wave a few years back of computer nerds that thought it was cool or whatnot. Or that's what I understand of it. The title just is inviting us happy megatokyo fans into the thread big grin

Lord Ryugen
Originally posted by sailormoon
I'm confused! I don't speak 2k49m or whatever! Are you making that up? It's not real is it? confused

Here I'll translate. "Yes Sailor Moon I am leet, fear my mad leet skills." There you go big grin

sai12
No no! We can't let this die!

sailormoon
Here I'll translate. "Yes Sailor Moon I am leet, fear my mad leet skills." There you go big grin

laughing out loud Thanks.

Lord Ryugen
no prob, glad to be a help in making you understand l337

sai12
Really, do people still speak leet?

WinryULogan
I know that a lot of people speak l337.

sai12
Chapter 6 is done....*sniffle*

That last comic was slightly confusing. Were those her pics or were they her bro's?

Lord Ryugen
Originally posted by sai12
Really, do people still speak leet?
Most people just use it for fun or to annoy people now.

vivi_sexy_ninja
ninja What the f**k? i love mega tokyo its awesome and l33t is so funny. la73r you guys.

SamuraiSquirrel
i know l_ 33+ is kinda fun to use but i think i over do the symbols
who knows

Lord Ryugen
L337 can never be over done Samurai, never!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.