paul walker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bratty_princess
is it just me or is paul walker the hottest guy ever?i dream about him so much..one word...HOT!!!!!

BloomBabyGirl
hes not the hottest but eek!

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
He's alright.

Cheeky monkey
He is very damm fine

lil bitchiness
Paul Walker is a sex beast droolio

Princess Re
gross and gross...

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
He's on tv right now, Joy Ride.

hezzy_baby
verrrrrry hot big grin

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
heheh. He has a nice arse, if anything.

hezzy_baby
laughing out loud that too!

desiringhaydenc
Paul is hot,I like his voice for some reason,it's sexy!!(lol). stick out tongue

BloomBabyGirl
he is hott

paulwalkersgirl
He is the most gorgeous man on the face of the earth... there's NO doubt about it!! wink eek! Happy Dance confused laughing cool

Emma718
his hot..he is awesome in the Fast and Furious Movies smile

i want to see his new movie that will be out soon
with Jessica Alba

paulwalkersgirl
I wanna see Into The Blue as well!! I can't believe how long we have to wait though... I wanna see a Paul movie soon!! Hopefully I'll get to see Noel soon. smile I love the Fast and the Furious movies... especially 2 Fast 2 Furious!! That was soo funny!! "We're hungry"... stick out tongue big grin

Aleera1138
yes Paul Walker is very Hot. LOL

MornGlory
ive always liked Ewan McGregor

but I liked Paul Walker in Pleasantville - cracked me up

paulwalkersgirl
He was hella funny in that. stick out tongue He can pin me anytime. eek! cool laughing big grin

MornGlory
laughing out loud ^^ sorry that actually made me laugh

MornGlory
i think he has a serious girl though...

i thought he was with Lee lee sobiesky (or however you spell her name)

anyways he has a girl... someone?

paulwalkersgirl
His last girlfriend dumped him. He said that in the last article that I read (around 11 November). Yeah, there were rumours going around about him & Leelee Sobieski. smile

Emma718
there were rumours about Paul Walker and Jessica Alba too

paulwalkersgirl
Yeah! There were! smile I wish if there was a rumour him and I were together. cool eek! embarrasment laughing out loud wink I wish!! stick out tongue

paulwalkersgirl
Yeah! There were! smile I wish if there was a rumour him and I were together. cool eek! embarrasment laughing out loud wink

Emma718
laughing big grin

MornGlory
so what now he is single... i hate pretty boys

paulwalkersgirl
I never normally go for pretty boys. But Paul's an exception. He's a great guy. Soo sweet. smile

Emma718
Happy Dance

paulwalkersgirl
smokin' eek! big grin Too right. hehe. Actually, the only blondes that I've really liked (or loved) apart from Paul is Jude Law... mmm. wink stick out tongue

MornGlory
yawn

MornGlory
Jude Law has like 5 kids - i dont find that attractive at all - he seems like an [email protected]@ too sorry - real stuck up---

but I cant wait to see Closer

paulwalkersgirl
That's ok. Did you know that his real name is David? His kids look really cute. I bet Paul's little girl Meadow is gorgeous. big grin

Darth Nauj
new into the blue movie:
http://www.comingsoon.net/cgi-bin/imageFolio.cgi?action=view&link=Action/Into_the_Blue&image=intotheblue5.jpg&img=&tt=

silver_tears
laughing

Morning_Glory
laughing out loud i love that movie

silver_tears
I love that body eek

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.