Let Out Your True Feelings

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Princesscatty29
OMG!!!!! ALL YOU DEPP/BLOOM FANS NEED TO SERIOUSLY SHUT UP ABOUT THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT"S DRIVING ME KRAZY!!!!!!!! AND I DON"T THINK THAT I"M THE ONLY ONE WHO FEELS THIS WAY!!!!!!!!!! SPEAK UP, LET OUT YOUR FEELINGS AND YOUR ANGER!!!!!!!! NO, I"M NOT AFRAID TO!!!!!!

Princess Re
i agree..i USED to be a bloom fan..i still like his acting...but just because you are a fan of someone (if you have a sig showing you are) you don't need to tell anyone...

Princess Re
and why the hell does everyone assume they KNOW some actor/actress is gay? NOT that it is ANY of our bizz...but god if the wanna be then so be it...so F*** off

Aye-Chico
JOHNNY DEPP JOHNNY DEPP JOHNNY DEPP JOHNNY DEPP JOHNNY DEPP JOHNNY DEPP JOHNNY DEPP JOHNNY DEPP JOHNNY DEPP JOHNNY DEPP JOHNNY DEPP JOHNNY DEPP JOHNNY DEPP JOHNNY DEPP JOHNNY DEPP JOHNNY DEPP JOHNNY DEPP JOHNNY DEPP JOHNNY DEPP JOHNNY DEPP JOHNNY DEPP JOHNNY DEPP JOHNNY DEPP JOHNNY DEPP JOHNNY DEPP JOHNNY DEPP JOHNNY DEPP JOHNNY DEPP JOHNNY DEPP JOHNNY DEPP JOHNNY DEPP JOHNNY DEPP JOHNNY DEPP JOHNNY DEPP JOHNNY DEPP JOHNNY DEPP JOHNNY DEPP JOHNNY DEPP JOHNNY DEPP JOHNNY DEPP JOHNNY DEPP JOHNNY DEPP JOHNNY DEPP JOHNNY DEPP JOHNNY DEPP JOHNNY DEPP JOHNNY DEPP JOHNNY DEPP JOHNNY DEPP JOHNNY DEPP JOHNNY DEPP JOHNNY DEPP stick out tongue

BloomBabyGirl
ORLANDO BLOOM ORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOMORLANDO BLOOM...ok im just joking

but princess catty u have no busniz tellin pple to stop posting bout they favorite actors. all you ever post is...

youve even asked to stop spamming

so just let it go. ur exactly the same but with max pirkis ,kevin clark, and kristen stewart.

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
Well i don't like Orlando bloom i don't think he has any talent and hes not that good looking so i agree with ppl who don't like Orlando Bloom..BUT!! don't go bashing Johnny Depp he can actually act and hes very talented..and is hott, and not many ppl really talk about him..they only talk about him in the johnny depp thread..but alot of Orlando Bloom fangirls talk about him in every thread it drives me crazy too!

PrefectRonnykin
it does get annoying

and they are both sick

if you want a hot guy look at ville valo happy all im saying here

Merry Lover
If you don't like someone, stay out of their thread! And all those people who talk about Orli all over the place, stop it! There is an Orli thread!
it's not like I'm bragging with Dom all over the place!

DOM DOM DOM DOM DOM DOM DOM DOM DOM DOM DOM DOM DOM DOM DOM DOM... Sorry, only kidding. I'm a lame joker.

big grin

Kella
Okay...I'm guilty of speading the love for several guys through several threads. I'm sorry...I can't help it. One track mind and all....

but I think this would be the best place to state my feelings about Orlando Bloom.

OMG!!!! He is such a DITZ! He's always pausing everything he says trying to sound intelligent and he uses big words like he's all special and sh*t....mad Give me a break! You're hot, but that's all you've got going! Maybe in time his acting will improve, but cmon dude....stop trying to act smart....you definitely can't act that out.... He needs to jsut be himself...whether he's a dingbat or not. OH IT DRIVES ME UP A WALL!!!!!!!!!

okay...i'm good...thanks big grin

Princess Re
ok....my advise? get a therapist,i do agree he doesn't act good in SOME roles.....it doesn't make him a bad person....i have a friend that knows him...he's not a dumbass...he's smart...others may think differently...but some people like him...and you MIGHT be offending people....thats why i TRY to keep it simple when i diss somone...it's not that i hate him...he is a great actor...i don't like him in any other movies besides LOTR,but i don't think YOU sould judge a book by it's cover

Kella
Oh no little miss...you are not getting attitude with me. mad This is a thread where we can say whatever we want about whoever we want. That is my opinion. I love Orli..he's hot and a nice guy, but he's not the brightest guy i've ever seen.
I'm entitled to say that. I think you need to leave your statements of ME to yourself. I'm not a celeb yet and so you just shut it little girl!!!furious

Princess Re
aww i am sooooooooooo scared...............besides.....i didn't say he was the smartest man on the planet....i said that he was talented..and that doesn't mean i was talking to you...

Princess Re
omg this is so stupid...we are fighting over a guy we will never get 5 feet close to....this is pointless....don't you agree?

Kella
whatever. I have no iterest to meet him so it doesn't matter to me.

Princess Re
i agree...when it boils down to it....i would rather not meet him

Princess Re
but i would love to meet the woman that plays niobe

BloomBabyGirl
and u keep talking bout nubia so we alll are annoying cuz we get off topic. but not many pple talk like that cept the newbies so we needa stay happy

Princess Re
like i said...WE ALL HAVE OUR OWN OPINIONS...and mine is....if i want to talk about somone i will do so

BloomBabyGirl
n thas why evry1 doin all da hateration up here. stcik to thread bout em . if they aitn there thn open em,. it aint all hard my poeple

Princess Re
like i said....if i wanna talk about someone ANYWHERE i will,and no one is gunna stop me

BloomBabyGirl
y u bitchin?

Kella
cuz she's a B*tch??? that's just MY OPINION!

BloomBabyGirl
hey mine 2?! great mings think aliek

Princess Re
screw you kella..you Bi*ch

BloomBabyGirl
kella aint no *****. uh..u r

Princess Re
actually i'm not...once you get to know me i'm not so bad

BloomBabyGirl
ha. afetr the past 30 mins i find that had to beleive. and how u gon jusgdge kel is ya dont know heer? i told u ..u have a problem w/ opinions

Princess Re
yes i do...

Kella
Oh i don't care much about Re. She's just a kid. 10 years younger than me. So that would make you like...12 Re? Get the F*ck off this forum little girl.

BloomBabyGirl
let em have it hun

Dr. Strangelove
catboxing

Princess Re
i am 14 fyi

Kella
yeah...okay...if you say so. **rolls eyes so far back her retinas detach**

Princess Re
roll them baby...i don't care...because now that me and BBG are pals there is NOTHING you can say to break us up huh BBG?

Princess Re
so..just shut your pie hole

Kella
I'm supposed to care? BBG is my girl too... YOU however Re are not my girl anymore... I've had about all I can stand of you.

Princess Re
ohhh yay!!! i feel great now!!! i am hated!!! misson complete

natalya719
i have an idea...lets all be friends...and now we can all listen to my true feelings:

Princesscatty29
hey hey hey, u guys! i didn't want this to be an 'i hate you' 'well same here' type of forum...sry to all u depp/bloom lovers i may have hurt, but i'm sry, i can't help it, i'm just too much of an opinionated person. no need to be hatin'...

natalya719
Ok well...I have to admit I find australians very sexxy embarrasment Especially the ones who are tan, and have really blonde hair from surfing a lot. Not only is it that but their accents are really hott. lol

Oh yeah..I also think UKers are pretty hott also smile smile

Princess Re
umm yeah whatever.....

natalya719
Hey Princess Re...I thought this forum was let your true feelings out. You don't have to start bitchin when someone besides 1 of the ppl u were in an argument w/ says something...

Princesscatty29
that's exactly what it's about, i wanted to know others' opinions...since i'm a very opinionated person.

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
Here are my true feelings.

I LOVE ORLI, DOM, AND BILLY.I LOVE ORLI, DOM, AND BILLY.I LOVE ORLI, DOM, AND BILLY.I LOVE ORLI, DOM, AND BILLY.I LOVE ORLI, DOM, AND BILLY.I LOVE ORLI, DOM, AND BILLY.I LOVE ORLI, DOM, AND BILLY.I LOVE ORLI, DOM, AND BILLY.I LOVE ORLI, DOM, AND BILLY.I LOVE ORLI, DOM, AND BILLY.I LOVE ORLI, DOM, AND BILLY.I LOVE ORLI, DOM, AND BILLY.I LOVE ORLI, DOM, AND BILLY.I LOVE ORLI, DOM, AND BILLY.I LOVE ORLI, DOM, AND BILLY.I LOVE ORLI, DOM, AND BILLY.I LOVE ORLI, DOM, AND BILLY.I LOVE ORLI, DOM, AND BILLY.I LOVE ORLI, DOM, AND BILLY.I LOVE ORLI, DOM, AND BILLY.I LOVE ORLI, DOM, AND BILLY.I LOVE ORLI, DOM, AND BILLY.I LOVE ORLI, DOM, AND BILLY.I LOVE ORLI, DOM, AND BILLY.I LOVE ORLI, DOM, AND BILLY.I LOVE ORLI, DOM, AND BILLY.I LOVE ORLI, DOM, AND BILLY.I LOVE ORLI, DOM, AND BILLY.I LOVE ORLI, DOM, AND BILLY.I LOVE ORLI, DOM, AND BILLY.I LOVE ORLI, DOM, AND BILLY.I LOVE ORLI, DOM, AND BILLY.I LOVE ORLI, DOM, AND BILLY.I LOVE ORLI, DOM, AND BILLY.I LOVE ORLI, DOM, AND BILLY.I LOVE ORLI, DOM, AND BILLY.I LOVE ORLI, DOM, AND BILLY.I LOVE ORLI, DOM, AND BILLY.I LOVE ORLI, DOM, AND BILLY.I LOVE ORLI, DOM, AND BILLY.I LOVE ORLI, DOM, AND BILLY.I LOVE ORLI, DOM, AND BILLY.I LOVE ORLI, DOM, AND BILLY.I LOVE ORLI, DOM, AND BILLY.I LOVE ORLI, DOM, AND BILLY.I LOVE ORLI, DOM, AND BILLY.I LOVE ORLI, DOM, AND BILLY.I LOVE ORLI, DOM, AND BILLY.I LOVE ORLI, DOM, AND BILLY.I LOVE ORLI, DOM, AND BILLY.I LOVE ORLI, DOM, AND BILLY.I LOVE ORLI, DOM, AND BILLY.I LOVE ORLI, DOM, AND BILLY.I LOVE ORLI, DOM, AND BILLY.

BloomBabyGirl
let it ALL out yes wink

Princesscatty29
oh...well you can go to the kevin clark connection to see some sizzlin' hott pics....so THERE!!!!!!!

Pyrofly
you just said it for me big grin

MissesDepp?!
Everyone has a right to their opinion. Everyone has their right to express it. You censor our free speech you censor our individuality. I hate to use a typical saying but it HAS been a free country since Abraham Lincoln, don't put a bar on our words.. stick it to the man.. *steps down off pedastal* thank you.

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
eek!eek! I actually think i was a few short! lol

Princess Re
lol....ok may i?

U LOVE ORLI, DOM, AND BILLY
U LOVE ORLI, DOM, AND BILLYU LOVE ORLI, DOM, AND BILLYU LOVE ORLI, DOM, AND BILLYU LOVE ORLI, DOM, AND BILLYU LOVE ORLI, DOM, AND BILLYU LOVE ORLI, DOM, AND BILLYU LOVE ORLI, DOM, AND BILLYU LOVE ORLI, DOM, AND BILLYU LOVE ORLI, DOM, AND BILLYU LOVE ORLI, DOM, AND BILLYU LOVE ORLI, DOM, AND BILLYU LOVE ORLI, DOM, AND BILLYU LOVE ORLI, DOM, AND BILLYU LOVE ORLI, DOM, AND BILLYU LOVE ORLI, DOM, AND BILLYU LOVE ORLI, DOM, AND BILLYU LOVE ORLI, DOM, AND BILLYU LOVE ORLI, DOM, AND BILLYU LOVE ORLI, DOM, AND BILLYU LOVE ORLI, DOM, AND BILLYU LOVE ORLI, DOM, AND BILLYU LOVE ORLI, DOM, AND BILLYU LOVE ORLI, DOM, AND BILLYU LOVE ORLI, DOM, AND BILLYU LOVE ORLI, DOM, AND BILLYU LOVE ORLI, DOM, AND BILLYU LOVE ORLI, DOM, AND BILLYU LOVE ORLI, DOM, AND BILLYU LOVE ORLI, DOM, AND BILLYU LOVE ORLI, DOM, AND BILLYU LOVE ORLI, DOM, AND BILLYU LOVE ORLI, DOM, AND BILLYU LOVE ORLI, DOM, AND BILLYU LOVE ORLI, DOM, AND BILLYU LOVE ORLI, DOM, AND BILLY

natalya719
I see Princess Re has gone through some drastic changes in her signiture and the little tihngy under her name (whatever u call it.lol) interesting...

BloomBabyGirl
*claps n wiped tears from eyes*

laughing out loud

Pyrofly
eek! laughing it wouldnt hurt to add a few more stick out tongue

natalya719
Question!?!

which 1 was it in the movie who sang. mary or pippin? and what is his real name? *feeling ashamed in front of all these major fans for not knowing such a simple thing* embarrasment

Pyrofly
it was pippin and his real name is Billy Boyd love

BloomBabyGirl
eh pippin n he his name is billy boyd. but dont trust me. ive been LOTR deprived

natalya719
ohhh!smile throughout the movie i thought they were both cute. but when he sang he was definately the major cutie love lol

BloomBabyGirl
lo..so tru

Pyrofly
lol yes i agree with you there

MrsBloom10
Yea i'm trying to get 60 post so i can change my username. (i still like Orlando Bloom but i'm not obseesed over him) (i used to be)but not anymore

MissesDepp?!
wow you can change your user name? dddaaammmnn this I didn't know... yeah same with me and johnny, his pictures remain on the wall but I don't think I'm so keen on marrying him anymore..

just becoming his best friend..

ever.

friends with benefits...

yeah, that's it.

Princess Re
*yawnnn* is kella back yet?

Pyrofly
she was on yesterday

Princess Re
cool

BloomBabyGirl
i dont get how ta change ur user name

Princess Re
PM me and i'll tell ya

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
Yet so true big grin

PrefectRonnykin
dom droolio

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
laughing out loud

Kella
uhm...true feelings...embarrasment

well.... I love Dom. No really...i LOVE him.

and uhm...

I had taco bell for lunch...and it gave me indigestion...sad

PippinTook
laughing out loud @ Kella!

Uhmm...You're still a newbie, dude...Get used to the Depp/Bloom fanatics here. They're everywhere. I, myself, prefer Billard (Billy Boyd for you idiots who don't know his new nickname) and Dommy (Dominic Monaghan for you other idiots who don't know this one's nickname).

OK, well, I didn't read any of the posts except that first one...so yeah...Hmm...I remember when I went through that little phase when I got REALLY pissed at the Orlando fangirls laughing out loud A few people might remember it...It was hilarious stick out tongue But you need to learn to live with it if you're gonna be a member of KMC, Princesscatty...Deal with it, love. confused

True feelings, eh? Hmm....Well....I'm madly in love with Billard and Dommy (no joke. Just like Kella, I'm seriously in love embarrasment ) and....I'm really hungry....and....hmm...true feelings...Speaking of feelings...I feel like writing a song right now...stick out tongue I'm gonna go write a song. See you guys later. wavey

Punkyhermy
I DESPISE JOHNNY DEPP WITH A PASSION.I HONESTLY CANNOT SEE WHAT IS IT ABOUT HIM THAT GIRLS FIND ATTRACTIVE.I FIND HIM BUTT-UGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

PippinTook
The same reason you like the actors you like confused People actually do have different opinions than you do, you know. Not all people hate Johnny Depp, and not all people love Johnny Depp. The same goes for Orlando Bloom...Although it seems that most teenage girls are in love with him, some are not. I'm a teenage girl and, personally, I despise Orlando. Don't ask me why, cause I'll just get into this huge discussion about why I don't like him (that's just my opinion, though...Don't jump on me just cause I said that) and I'd get WAY off topic confused

Kella
Hey Pip...I have to agree with you. Orli is fine for those other girls who like them and they are entitled to feel what they feel and express it. I personally think Orli is kind of an airhead. He tries to be smart and although I'm sure he isn't dumb...he seems kinda dumb cuz he pauses to find big words and he repeats himself alot.

That's just my opinion...please don't kill me. sad

PippinTook
Well said, Kella. yes

You know how whenever those few who aren't obsessed with Orlando Bloom say something like 'He's actually not that great of an actor' or something negative about him, then all the fangirls gang up on you? Actually, I think they should just deal with it. I mean, I've been here about eight months and I've learned to live with all the fangirls here...They should learn to live with us, right? We have the right the speak our opinion just like they do, so why shouldn't we?

Damn it! I told you I'd get off topic! laughing

BloomBabyGirl
he is kinda a airhead. hes all fidgetty. i think he has ADD eek! no uh..welll british pple are always trying to seem smart so hey stick out tongue . i havent seen tat many pple who hate johnny deppp tho huh and most pple hate orlando cuz girls luv hima nd dont realize hes not the greates actor

Pyrofly
yes i agree with that... and im sure no one will kill you for saying what you think stick out tongue

BloomBabyGirl
except princess re maybe.

Kella
Happy Dance I'm so happy I'm not alone in my feelings....

and Pip...its not off topic. You're stating your true feelings...which is what this thread is for. big grin

PippinTook
Oh, no...PR's gonna blow up when she sees this stuff laughing out loud *hids behind computer desk and watches in enjoyment* Oh, drat, I can't watch now...I gotta go eat...Talk to you guys later stick out tongue

Yeah, you're right, Kella stick out tongue

BloomBabyGirl
buh bye

Kella
Re better not start anything with me again. We're just getting cool...after that last fight.
She doesn't live far from me. I'd have to take it to her doorstep. stick out tongue

but... I don't think it'll come to that. She's the one always saying that we are allowed to have our own opinions...and well...that was mine. big grin

BloomBabyGirl
she says that sure then she starts bitchen bout how we sohuld all love emma watson and sword fiughting

PippinTook
Amen, BBG! yes That's completely true, no matter what PR says roll eyes (sarcastic) She's the one who usually starts all the huge fights around here.

BloomBabyGirl
^ i got u to start saying amen. yes o ya go me raver

PippinTook
laughing out loud @ BBG

Yeah. You go, BBG wink

BloomBabyGirl
laughing you know it

PippinTook
stick out tongue

Princess Re
eh heh...... blink well....sum bodie gots to start fight laughing out loud bunny Happy Dance smile

BloomBabyGirl
huh

trav6612
confused confused what is suppose to be going on in this thread???

BloomBabyGirl
i dunno anymore...

Princess Re
"let out ur true feelings" DUH shifty

PippinTook
That was random, PR confused And PLEASE go take some kind of spelling class or something! God dammit, I hate it when people don't spell correctly! mad You're doing it on purpose, too.

I'm not sure what is supposed to be on this thread, either....confused Eh...

Princess Re
try and stop me then ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja

PippinTook
What? What the f**k? What's with the ninja's, dude?

Kella
It's a matrix thing I think... I dunno.

Okay true feelings....

I'm not obsessing anymore and I hate it! I like my fantasy worlds. I want them back DAMMIT!
I'm having issues with my church. I can't explain it, but basically my life is under a microscope and I can't be me anymore. I'm not supposed to write about the things I love to write about...and I'm not supposed to date or have caffiene and dammit I love my cappucinos and jsut all kinds of shit! mad
I don't understand why this has happened. I've been on this probation for the last 10 months and I've been doing everything they have asked of me. I turned my life totally around, but it isn't enough. It's not enough for them!!!
Now I have to be on probation another year or more...bullshit! mad
If I back out I will be excommunicated from my church...I can't allow that so I do this probation and I do everything I am supposed to do. I gave up all of my old ways and alot ofmy old friends...people that I love...i gave them up. And for what? For it to not be enough?! mad
Now I have to give up my writing and my interests... To take away my writing is the worst thing that could happen to me.
It's who I am. It's what makes me sane. Now I can't do it anymore cuz it's a danger to my progress!!!
What do they expect of me?! mad
I don't understand!
*crawls into a corner and sobs* sad

BlackC@t
I love Johnny, but pretty much just because he was in one of my favourite Movies 'A Nightmare on Elm Street' but I really don't like Orlando! he drives me insane and up the wall! he's a pretty boy and I don't go for them, Orlando's not even that good looking!

and another thing, all you Orli fans stop comparing Orlando to other actors! I've been into countless threads with people saying 'I like him, he's cute but nothing compared to my Orly' why do you always have to compare every actor you come across to Orlando Bloody Bloom!? cut it out! it irritates the rest of us! his acting is bad, and he's not that hot. Give it a rest people! there are all ready threads devoted to Orlando so stop going into other threads and comparing him!

Princess Re
i feel for ya....NO COFFEE????!!?!?!?!?! NO WRITING??? those son of a guns!!! mad i would kick they're butts and hide them in your closet..i'll help ya too!

BloomBabyGirl
i couldnt live w.o writing. its the only way to let out ur feeling w.o hurintg pple directly. and god dammit im on probation too mad

Kella
what kind of probation BBG? With the law or with your church? smile

BloomBabyGirl
well i have no idea what it mean ta be on prob from the church so im on prob from the law. im a bad bad person ninja

Princess Re
why would i bother blowing up over a guy like orlando bloom?? now...tommy page......love

PippinTook
^ 'Cause you've done that since I met you, PR...confused

Wow, Kella sad That must really suck. I know how much you love writing considering you talk about it and your stories constantly. It sucks for us, too, cause your probation is delaying the day we get to read your finished Dommy story no

I agree, BBG. I can't live without writing, either. I write songs/poety/stories/whatever practically every day or whenever I get the chance to...I can't imagine having to live without it.

Princess Re
i would rather draw...smile

PippinTook
I agree with that, too. I'm obsessed with writing and drawing. yes

Princess Re
you any good at drawing?

PippinTook
I'm pretty damn good, if I do say so myself. The few people who've seen my drawings say I'm really good...I'll have to go to the library to scan them and post them on here one of these days...Are you any good? Got any pics you can post? Or PM to me or something...

Princess Re
not at the moment...but i'll take some tonight and post here....i mostly draw fairys and elves and mermaids...yanno....fantasy

PippinTook
Cool. yes

trav6612
so let me guess you are mormon? What happened with them that made them make you feel this way?

Princess Re
so let me guess you are mormon?

SHE HAS GOOD RESON TO FEEL THIS WAY! THEY TOOK HER WRITING,COFFEE,AND OLD FRIENDS AWAY,GOD I HATE JERKS....I WOULD FEEL THE SAME WAY IF IT WERE I.... mad mad mad

Kella
Yeah I am Mormon. Since you seem to know...you're obviously one too or you've encountered us.

I love my church and it's ways, but I can't be expected to be perfect and that's what it seems like they want from me.

I went along with the one year probation to change my life from the sh*thole it was. So I changed and I don't do anything I used to do. I haven't been able to go to church cuz my car died and apparently I'm being punished for it.

I dunno...maybe I'm overreacting. But this is more than a trivial thing to me. This is my eternal future. I know that sounds lame, but it's how I feel. sad

Princess Re
it doesn't sound lame kella...i understand...and i'll be here for you...if you ever need me...you know what to do

Kella
Thanks Re... I need a hug. sad

Oh and I can't believe I spent $80 on a present for my friend's bridal shower.... The limit was $20....but that's me...blowing my money. mad

She better like it.... or I'll feel dumb for spending so much. sad

Princess Re
*hugs kella* smile i need someone to feel better...cuz i sure don't sad that speech of mine got me to tears almost

Kella
Dude...Don't be sad. Just go with the flow and don't start fights. It'll be all good. I'm over our fight...I'm okay with you now. Just don't push my buttons during PMS week again and we'll be fine. big grin

**hugs Re back** big grin

lil bitchiness
Alright guys, Kes isnt here right now, but if she was im sure she woudnt let this go on, so im going to close this. Its way off topic anyway.

There are threads for Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom, please discuss everything there.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.