Finally!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

m!$hA
omg my parents have finally gone away roll eyes (sarcastic) theyve gone on holidays until tuesday at 4.00!!! its gonna be so fun eek!

but already things are goign wrong embarrasment im in charge of cooking, and mums made some shepards pie, which i have to heat up....i thought i had to just microwave it, then i read on this sheet that i have to preheat the over to 200C, and then cook it for 30 mins....so it'll be at least 40 mins till tea but probly more like and hr and its already 7.00pm and im starving!
the worst part is that i cut up the peices for me and my bro (my sis is at a party) and put em on a plate,......THEN i realised i had to oven it, so i had to put it back in the dish, and its all messy sad im dramatised!!!

BUT 4 days with no parents eek!

shellie
eek! woo-hoo

m!$hA
eek!

Deity
i do baking at tafe, so i should come over and cook for u

Samurai Girl
misha if you put it on a plate u can micro it..trust me i do all the time

m!$hA
yeah but....i dunno, mum said to oven it so erm

frost eek! come over!!! NOW young man!!! i think youd get here in an hour, and that sould be enough time eek!

Deity
nah tonight im too tired, ive been up since 1am, and havent been to bed yet

m!$hA
aw sad well tomorrow im cooking lasagne eek!

ladygrim
kewl when i was left at home while kmy family went to turkey for 2 weeks they left me loads f lil lists todo ...
i even had a shopping list .....

but of course most of the jobs were done the day b4 they were expected bak

m!$hA
lol, luckily im with my brother and sis, who are helping out stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.