babysitters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ladygrim
why do people seem to have it in for babysitters no matter how many different urban legends there is your guarented to find 100 bout babysitters....
i just read one were the sed

a man and a woman hired a babysitter how turned out to be a hippy but they thought nuthing ofit and went out neway ...so just to ceck she was ok they rang her half way through the play ....on the fone she sed that the baby was fine anfd that she was preparing the turjkey dinner for them stuffing it and cooking it off for them
... they didnt rember buying a turkey or having one n the house????
so when they return to find the baby sitter high as a kite and no trace of the baby the searched everywhere for the kid only to find it half eaten and wrapped in foil....
sick

Deity
yummm

Samurai Girl
eurk thts gross.

I have one its about a girl who has a knock on the door. its a guy asking for help but she wont answer the door to him so he gives her the details and tells her to phone a garage...well its really freaky. He yells to he saying tht some1 is in the house and when she looks around the kids are gone....but how?? she knocked the entire house

Aqua
totally droolio............... cry

ladygrim
omg you sik people ....
there seems to be a lot of urban legends to do wit babystters

Darth Sauron
Yum, turjkey.....

JKozzy
Mmmm droolio

ssj4goku
reminds me of when i was 11 years old and got laid by my 15 year old babysitter so i say hell yeah

Discos
erm cause babysitters suck....

shellie
interesting..........

ssj4goku
whats interesting

shellie
this thread.......

and yours and discos post.....

ssj4goku
is mine good or bad
you know me and him could start an for or against babysiter thread i am pretty sure though the for would win though for the simple fact every one has a fantasy with one of their babysitters

shellie
its interesting cuz ive been a babysitter off and on for sometime now and i like to see what others think of us........

ssj4goku
well hey i may be a 22 year old but if i had a baby sitter for my little sister that was single and at least 20 i would have to say that i would find her intreging and may want to get with her if i got to know her of course but hey sex is agood thing

Discos
your 15 year old babysitter laid you erm

PrefectRonnykin
..........im a babysitter eek!

ive never done anything wrong happy

except that one time whne i pour vodka in the pool an lit it

it looked so fuking sexy droolio

ssj4goku
hell yeah when i was eleven

ssj4goku
is there any thing wrong with having sex with a baby sitter if so let me know

PrefectRonnykin
nope happy

as long asyou arnt like two crazy

sex is a good thing

ssj4goku
no mean me a guy and lady figure babysitter

PrefectRonnykin
o then thats just wrong crazy

ssj4goku
how is it wrong for me to have sex with a babysitter if i am single and she is at least 20

PrefectRonnykin
statatory rape

it illegal here in the US

ssj4goku
no not if i am 22 which i am and she is 20

Mr Zero
you would think that by the age of 22 you wouldnt still feel the need to lie about getting laid by a babysitter when you were eleven?

ssj4goku
want her name and number
i am telling the truth wether you believe me or not well i really dont care so what dude

PrefectRonnykin
i thoight youwere talking about he babysitting you when ytou were younger

Discos
nope just the fact that you were 11, it confuses me as most dudes that age arnt sexually active around that point + I doubt the babysitter would risk going to young offenders prison for being a pedo.

ladygrim
ok that has wondered of into another direction ... (the conversation)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.