Love of Lock, Niobe and Morpheus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fun matrix
Lock is the symbol of logic (rational) seeking mind which does not want to beleive in miralces and prohecies. While Niobe is the symbol of experiential knowledge and morpheus the symbol of wisdom. If we analyse us thought processes, we start our life as a innocent kid following wisdom and when we grow we go after logic and rational thinking. Then after sufferings and setbacks and intermittant success in life, in a certain period of life we begin to understand that there soemthing much more than we can get by just rational thinking. This is when we start to appreciate again wisdom and we take the side of it. This is the story of Niobe , lock and Morpheus.

This is also the reason why Niobe supports Neo and gives her ship, because it is not because of "belief" he is the "One" , but because of her experiencial knowledge with being with Neo who can understake successfully a task.

The problem with interpretting matrix is that we take the Matrix theme very literally (just computer codes), which is okay and you see fun in that. But beauty of the movie unfolds when you see the layers of knowledge packed in it. Taking literally the Matrix is like a blind man touching an elephant leg and describing it is a pillar and touching its trunk thinking it as a rubber tube and its tail as a hairy rope.

If the blind man had a clue he would not get into these conclusions. The directors have given a clue to the whole trilogy be giving the verses of upanishads in Navras as credit song and Asatoma sad gamaya during the fight of Neo and smith. All the ten verses summarizes the movie theme. This is the light through which we can see the hidden meanings of matrix. Without which we all would be blindly commenting on matrix trilogy and miss its "Inner Beauty".

matrixjourney.com

JediHDM
um...i am sorry, but you are talking of things you have no idea about. We not only realize that there is more than just a trilogy here, that there are depths of intellect and realizations that not even your 'matrixjourney.com' has seen yet. if you had been here in august, september, october, november, you would know this. in fact, you can still go back and read all of our conversations. that would be a good idea, not just for you, but for every new(er) person.

Tormentor_2004
i agree with mr jedi-of-the-matrix-guy sry no offense .......................anywayz mr new guy u r out of ur mind

Princess Re
yeah..i just got into the matrix and i knew that (dumbass newbie) i myself have been a member here for 2 years

Korri
Love triangles are so funny, there should be more of them no expression

JediHDM
like Neo, trinity, korri...

manchichirtchit
yeah... that one's the funniest.

Korri
it sure is no expression

manchichirtchit
damn, korri! i'm cock-a-phobic! seriously.crazysweateertv_horror

Korri
thats your problem no expression

manchichirtchit
apparently no expression

Korri
that explains your reason for wanting a sex change no expression

manchichirtchit
yes, yes... i want to eliminate cocks. no expression

Korri
im feeling the off-topic vibe no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.