urban legends

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Samurai Girl
share some urban legends wiv us here...

Aqua
heres one = cry

Darth Sauron
www.snopes.com

Royal Knight
when you drink mountain dew a guys sperm count is lowerd

urban legend

Problem_Child
reserection of this thread
Thump, Thump, Drag...
Ashley, a 16 year old girl, was babysitting 2 little boys. Their parents weren't supposed to come home until very late, so she put them to bed and sat downstairs in the living room to watch some TV. She was flipping channels and came to the evening news. The Anchor-woman reported a warning for her area. She said that a mental patient had escaped from a nearby facility and was on the run from the local athorities. Ashley flipped the channel again to find an old movie she hadn't seen in a while, but always enjoyed. By the end of the film, she had forgotten about the news report.

Upstairs one of the boys woke up. He thought he heard a noise coming from the hallway. Thump, thump, draaaag....

The child thought that Ashley must be watching TV, the sound must have been from the program she was watching.

The boy heard the sound again and woke his brother. Together, they listened at the door to the bedroom and the sound kept coming thump, thump, draaaag...thump, thump, drag....

The sound stopped but the boys were still nervous about leaving the saftey of their bedroom. They got back into bed and stayed under the covers until their parents got home.

When their parents came in the house they were struck by a greusome sight. Ashley was laying halfway up the stairs with a trail of blood behind her. Her arms were cut off at the elbows and she'd been climbing the stairs on the bloody stumps of her arms, pulling her badly injured body along to protect the children before she died of blood loss.

Ashley's attacker was never found!

Submitted by,
Lindsay from HI and Naomi from NJ

Kongu Dude
Haha, I don't get it. steeks

Problem_Child
pay attention when retards escape from jail

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by Problem_Child
pay attention when retards escape from jail
Oh, I will, trust me.

sithsaber408
How bout the one with the drug dealer?

He sold pot, and coke and stuff, and then picked up some acid.

He had them in the sheet tabs, and went to play basketball at a park.

He placed the sheet of tabs in his sock while he was playing, and they absorbed into his skn.

A whole sheet.

He thought that he was a container of orange juice for a month after that, and if you came up to him and nudged or pushed him he'd yell: "Stop! You'll tip me over!" "Stop! I'm gonna spill!"

stick out tongue

That one was big when I was in Jr. High.

Problem_Child
my faves of a legend called bradys tunnel every teen hears about it in 8th grade or 9th grade you have to know it by high school people talk about it all the time around halloween anyway brady lived in the 40's and on version goes that after his girl broke up with him he hung himself in one of the local train tunnels at 3:00am you can hear ropes creak and a boy screaming one of the hideaway holes is said to go on forever or go on to hell on halloween people go there and try to walk all the way through but come running out screaming saying that brady almost grabbed them from behind on the wall
its on of the scariest local legends we have but theres more

Bloigen
Originally posted by sithsaber408
He thought that he was a container of orange juice for a month after that...

hysterical

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.