Revenge of the Nerds...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

arghhh_matey
laughing Revenge of the Nerds is like one of the best 80's movies hands down..Its histerical.

Cinemaddiction
I haven't seen those in forever. Alls I know is that love Booger.

Fire
never liked it

amity75
Havnt seen it for ages. I thought it was great at the time but i might not find it funny now. Unlike Porkys which is an 80s no-brainer which has stood the test of time.

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
I recall watching it but meh i dont remember much of it...

arghhh_matey
Booger is kool. The whole cast is pretty good. But only a couple I regonize from other movies,tv shows..one from lizzie mcguire,one from er,and another from babe. yup

Dogbert
These moives stunk. They were not funny and I hate how the nerds got their way at the end miffed

Myth
NERRRRRRRRDSSS!!!!!!!!!

Evil Dead
I used to love Nerd when I was younger.........you know, when they played it on USA's Up All Night w/ Gilbert Gotfreid every other god damned weekend. I can barely stomach it now. Sure it was great at the time........but is just too cheesy and corny to still watch, unlike Porky's which still remains a classic that I can pop into my dvd player and watch every other week and still enjoy it.

The first time my wife watched Nerds with me.......she didn't even realize that Anthony Edwards (who played Gilbert) also starred in Top Gun (as Goose)..........she had seen Top Gun 50,000 times with me as it is one of my favorite movies. It just blew her mind to see Anthony Edwards playing such a dork and looking like such a dork....then a few years later playing the ultra-cool Goose. Then again.......we're both big E.R. fans and she never even noticed that Goose was her much beloved Dr. Mark Green (R.I.P. great fuccking character).......

bottom line......Anthony Edwards owns......except for Pet Semetary 2 which was a big pile of shit.

*Georgina_A*
Porkys is great laughing

Krosus
Porky's ruled!
''There's so much wool here you could knit a sweater!''

''Has anyone here seen Mike hunt, telephone call for Mike hunt is mike hunt in the parking lot?''

there were other 80's classics weird science, fast times at ridgemont high, sixteen candles I think i got almost every classic 80's film at home from play247 .com all about 5-6quid each dirt cheap.

Striel
I love Revenge of the Nerds. I like it better than Porky's although I own both movies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.