god's evil curse!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

m!$hA
how dare god curse us with the curse of laziness! my throaght it so sore and dry and im sooo thursty, but im just too lazy to get out of my chair weep
and other times, i know this happens to everyone, when you wake up from a very nice sleep indeed, and really need to go to the toilet, but you just cant be assed....so you try get to sleep until eventually you either go or wet the bed sad

HockeyHorror
not a curse. just another thing to overcome. im to lazy to go to work...but i like to work...but im to lazy laughing out loud

MC Mike
shock

HockeyHorror
no expression

m!$hA
yeah but you get payed to work!!!

m!$hA
meanwhile, while you two boys are straight mouthing each other, im dying of thirst over here mad

HockeyHorror
no i dont get paid, i meant volunteering. same thing as work no expression but no money no expression

HockeyHorror
ill bring you water...just wait a few years no expression

m!$hA
such a sweet boy you are happy
when you bring that glass of cool, icy fresh water (better be!) i'll be slouching on my chair dead!!!

HockeyHorror
k no expression

be patient smile

m!$hA
alright!

Darth Sauron
*sends a drink*

m!$hA
ok ok im going im going *sighs*

m!$hA
OMG ITS SOO NICE droolio drink..finally!

MC Mike
*punches HH* messed

*waits for blackzilla pic*

HockeyHorror
*puts fishbowl on MM's head* no expression

MC Mike
no2

Vampy
it's not a curse, it's a sin zorro

m!$hA
great and now i need to go to the toilet roll eyes (sarcastic)

HockeyHorror
no expression no expression no expression

Darth Sauron
erm..*sends rubber bedsheets*

Rad_1
That happened to me a lot.bag But eventually, I got so tired of it, I now have to force my lazy ass outta bed. laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.