Beleg Cúthalion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Sauron

Exabyte
BELEG!!!! love eek!

Definitely one of the most amazing characters happy

He's one of the few elves that is neither prissy nor foolish nor irrealistic...
And nearly the only fully good person I really, really like big grin

If you do not wish for guests, you should keep better watch. Why do you welcome me thus? I come as a friend and seek only a friend. Neithan I hear that you call him.

Agent Elrond
Here's a pic of Turin realizing he just killed Beleg. So sad cry

Darth Sauron
weep

Agent Elrond
http://home.agh.edu.pl/~evermind/galeria2/eiszmann/Beleg%20Cuthalion.jpg

another pic of beleg

Exabyte

Agent Elrond
the first one is either Tad Nasmith or Howe. The site I'm looking at has the same pic for both artists. odd.

Exabyte

Discos
oh my yes, Beleg kicked ass, I reallyloved his character. Too bad he had to get killed.

Manôkhâu
Beleg was good, but I prefer Turin-so much untammed evil! evil face

Exabyte

Manôkhâu
Yes he was....*mutters*evil face*mutters*

fini
Beleg was great. He was a true friend.
it was sad that he was killed, but what was worse had to be Turin when he had realised what he had done. That would have just killed him.

Discos
Beleg certainly deserves a pint on me....but not silly strongbow sider (and definetly not Scumpy Jack, which I had the unfortunate grief to drink last night).

I think Beleg was probably one of Tolkien's best characters, he is just so damn cool and never gives up.

Manôkhâu
Exactly.
To Beleg the Strongbow!

themadsurfer
In my opinion he's one of the few elves that could beat Turin in single combat and only Legolas maybe could rival his skill with the bow. But none was better in forest warfare.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.