Hush

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Punkyhermy
I LOVE THIS COMIC!!!!
IT WAS SOOO COOOL!!!!
AMAZING!!!!!!
(Breathe in,Breathe out.)
yeah okay,I'm calm.So what does everyone have to say about this, if u have read it.

Mr Zero
Well it would be hard to pick faults with something this good - but I have to say that I wasnt' fond of the Joker...

However the rest of the story was cool as cow-juice: I love Bats in detective/mystery stories and this was a Five star beaut.

I was kinda bummed out that HUSH (as it turned out ) wasn't Jason Todd because I shat my pants when I read that...

And The Bat and the Cat have never looked better together. Awwww...

Joker1237
How can they bring Jason Todd back, The fans has spoken.

Mr Zero
A) SPOILER? HELLO!!!! EDIT!!!!!

B) Read the book.

SnakeEyes
I love this story arc. I have both volumes, and the art is incredible. Go Jim Lee! and i also like the fight between Supes and Bats, very well done. I did not read Batman before Hush. But now he is one of my favorites. They had so many guest appearences too, it was incredible.

Punkyhermy
Yes.And did I foget to mention how amazingly handsome they drew Bruce?!He was perfect!Just the way Bruce Wayne should be!And selina looked gorgeous!

Mane
dont make me puke.

people like you give Batfans a shitty name.

Mr Zero
You are next door ranting on about how your life was ruined by the cuts they made to the Secret Wars episodes of the animated Spider-Man for ****sake - hardly in a position to be passing judgment on what makes comic fans look bad are we zit-boy?

AT least punky has an opinion on a fine piece of comic work and isn't just babbling on and on in some ALIENS Vs IRON MANS Jet powered Kneecap thread. Ring any bells?

Be nice or be silent. Preferably the second choice....

Punkyhermy
eer

uuummm...HOW?!

manjaro
so i tkae it that everyone just recently read hush? it was totallly awesome man. in fact, it had me guessing the whole time. it wasnt until the last chapter that i finally put two and two together.

SnakeEyes
^^^^^^^
same here.
Batman was more of a badass in Hush also. Thats always good. It would have been cool to have a guest appearance of the JLA, not just Superman. In the next Jim Lee Superman, the JLA will be in it, including Bats.

Punkyhermy
In the begining when he shattered his skull...THAT was terrrible...I mean it's a surprise how he's up and about so quickly...I LOVE that determination.Its like for him, the will to heal and get up and started again is the ONLY option...

moshtitan
very good comic indeed.

norrin radd
hush is a great comic book, great story and great art.

ScarletSpider
I just read it after you made this thread, it was great. I almost couldn't believe who the main badguy was at the end. He doesn't do stuff like that! It couldn't be him!

Punkyhermy
I haven't read the final volume yet...so ppl plz don't spoil it!
I am more than halfway through and am loving it!!!!!!!!

Magee
Wow. Finaly finished reading this storyline and it was amazing!! This series has been the first ever batman comics ive ever read, and im amazed yes

I dont wanna say anything incase people r planning on reading it, but very cool ending, a bit dissapointing with the death of "hush" rather random and simple, other than that it was great!!

I know u damn americans r lightyears ahead of us britts, well us scots, well us perthonians but i just thought it deserved its own thread, ty big grin

Mr Zero
take a look over in the batman forum mr magee

Punkyhermy
HUSH IS AWESOME!!!!!!I HAVE ONLY READ VOL 1 AND HALF OF VOLUME TWO SO DON'T SPOIL IT FOR ME!

Arachnoidfreak
What are you waiting for? Go read the second half of volume 2.

Punkyhermy
It isn't availabale at Barnes and Noble!

Arachnoidfreak
What are you doing buying comic books from Barnes and Nobles? go to www.diamondcomics.com and search for a comic shop near you. A large one will sell the Hush series in hardcover, with plenty of extras.

thekingofmikes
Correct me if I am wrong, but the villian you mentioned in the spoiler wasn't hush... Obviously you didn't read the whole book yet? The main villian was actually... err... I guess I can't say, but I never read the last issue, I only got to the issue with jason todd, who ended up not being hush right?

Arachnoidfreak
You misunderstood, he wasn't talking about the villain. He was talking about the scene where Clayface turns into Jason Todd. Jason wasn't Hush.

thekingofmikes
I am reading the gotham knights TURNBACK *I think that is the name* with hush in it right now... That is teh way I found out who hush was... I missed the last few books in the first series *Got to jason todd and that was it* So I didn't know. I've sold DC books before, but until now never collected them... I collect a few titles now, sense I liked both storylines...

Magee
Finaly, someone has quoted me in there sig, ty Mr.Zero lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.