Heroes and their opposite villains

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
Such as:

Wolverine and Sabertooth

Spiderman and Venom

if anyone knows a good amount of more of these feel free to post them.

Joker1237
I was sure Spiderman's would either be Dr Ock, or Green Goblin,

Ironman 66
are you an idiot his opposite is venom or carnage

Kontraz
its not carnage... it is venom

spidey and venom

venom and carnage

Optimus Prime and Megatron

Blaster and Soundwave

Rodimus Prime and Galvatron

Primus and Unicron

Superion and Devestator

Batman and Joker

Alien and Predator (dont know who would be the hero here, probably pred)

Prof. X and Magneto

Jetfire and Sunstorm

Alpha Centauri
"Superion and Devestator"

You mean Menasor. Probably more fitting. Starscream is probably a better opposite to Skyfire/Jetfire.

Hulk and Abomination.

Deadpool and Maverick...maybe.

Mr.Fantastic and Dr.Doom.

Daredevil and The Kingpin.

The Silver Surfer and Thanos.

-AC

ScarletSpider
Thor and Loki

Cap and Red Skull

Green Lantern and Sinestro. Once upon a time, anyways

Dr. Strange and Dormammu

Kontraz
i would have agreed with you BEFORE dreamwave started putting out their comics, but after seeing the huge (no pun intended) superion vs devestator match, i think those two are better pitted against each other. Also they were the first two combiners.

As for jetfire and starscream, again i would agree prior to reading dreamwave. But seeing as starscream and jetfire had once been best friends, and in the end they still realized this, it doesnt seem right for them to be "opposites". Starscream and Jetfire still agree on an awful lot, especially dealing with science.

Now SUNSTORM, there is nothing in common with jetfire, and they both duked it out quite a bit over sunstorm's 6 issues of glory. Sunstorm is a very recent transformer that is both insane and a religous zealot. Jetfire is one of the older (though probably 'middle aged" by their terms) TFs that always keeps a cool head and is very scientific.

Joker1237
I am saying its Green Goblin or Dr Ock, Venom and Carnage did not come around until the mid 80's?? Dr Ock and Green Goblin have been fighting Spiderman since the 1960s', When Bane broke Batman, There was no way in 1995 I would say Bane was Bats best villian, Bane did not have as strong history with Batman as say Joker, Riddler, Catwoman and others. Venom and Carnage does not have as strong history as either Green Goblin or Dr Ock, which is why I say its the guy with the arms, or the insane green dude.

SnakeEyes
it does not matter how long they have been fighting. Venom is spideys opposite because Venom posseses spidermans powers and that is kind of what Spiderman would be like if he was darker or evil.

Nataku8188
You're wrong alpha;

Deadpool and Black Tom Cassidy

moshtitan
wouldnt it be the leader? brains to brawn.

Punkyhermy
Batman and Joker.
Those two have absolutely NOTHING in common.

captainam
punisher and the russian (just a guess)

manjaro
a bunch of you kind of misunderstood what the man is trying to say, he means thier opposite, what they would have been if they were evil. cap and redskull, Hulk and abomination, sinestro and GL are the best examples thus far.

mine as follows

Dr. Strange-Baron Mordo

Beast-Dark Beast

Jean as black queen-Emma Frost as white queen(though jean is obviously as more powerful telepath)

Aquaman-Black Manta

Superman-Bizzaro

Apache-Giganta

Thor-Beta Ray Thor

Green Goblin-Hob Goblin(though theyre both villains, they do run into each other from time to time)

Wendigo-Sasquatch

Dazzler-Lightmaster

Daredevil-Mr Fear(I know thats going way back, but get it........mr fear.......man w/out fear)

ScarletSpider
Frank Zappa - Tipper Gore

Darth Jello
i'd say it was more like Jello Biafra-Tipper Gore
but back on topic-
Deadpool-T-ray
Elektra-Bullseye
Daredevil-Kingpin

norrin radd
silver surfer - mephisto

ScarletSpider
Well considering Zappa went to court over the whole warning label, and later got a warning label on an INSTRUMENTAL album because Tipper's a ****, but yeah, Biafra has done a lot too. anyways....

Hank Pym - Ultron

Black Panther - Klaw (although cases for Killmonger and Achebe can be made)

Falcon - horrible blaxploitation 70's retcon writing.

Darth Jello
forge-the adversary
eternity-Abbraxis
Dr. Strange-Dormammu
Garrison Kane-Copycat

Mane
Spider-Man/Venom

Wolverine/Sabretooth

Silver Surfer/Mephisto

Hulk/Abomination

Fantastic Four/Dr. Doom

Captain America/Red Skull

Daredevil/Kingpin

Batman/Joker

Paola
does Psylocke has an opposite? confused

bardock
x men-brotherhood

Paola
any specific character?

bardock
just the whole thinking ways of both the groups

Paola
ok..... what about Elektra?

Maelstrom
Cannonball-Jetstream(dead)
Wolfsbane-Catseye
Dr. Stange - Mesphitso
Ghost Rider - the Scank-lol
Bishop - Leach
Human Torch - Iceman
Sandman - Hydroman
Apocalypse - High Evolutionary

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.