DA meeting place

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

naamarie
ok ... when they pick a place for the DA meetings why dont they choose the chamber of secrets??? it would definately be private and (to my knowledge) only harry can open it with his ability to speek parcletongue so no one would disturb them.

angelsflame265
yea put they might have trouble getting out. . .

naamarie
i diddnt think about that.... yea i suppose they would... lol:P:P

Orlando´s Angel
Of course and the entrance is blocked because of Gilderoy and his spell that was wrong, only whit the help of Fawkes they can go out...

naamarie
yeah like i said i diddnt think about how they could get out... and the entrance isnt blocked because ron moved the rocks out of the way so that harry and ginny could get back through...

Orlando´s Angel
yeah..........but still that secret room is awesome.......

Auror Chk
well after what happend with Tom Riddle & Harry...dont you think all the Proffessors would know about it....maybe DD closed it and put a spell on all entrances to the Chamber erm so no one will have access...

Orlando´s Angel
True...

ArrghPirateGirl
yes

Unicor777
and then they don't know what Salazar might have lefted behind in that place.Do they?

Auror Chk
yea, so in my opinion I dont think the Chamber of Secrets will be a great idea for the DA's room. The room of requirements was just fine!! Plus wouldnt it be weird seeing people going in and out of a Girls Bathroom. Unless there was another entrance that I either forgot or dont know about erm

ladygrim
me neither i think they shud have the DA meetings rite under peoples noses .. they'll be that stupid they wont notice

~Air Angel~
There was a thread like this before...please use this in the ASK HERMOINE thread.

Thanx.

In the other thread that was like this someone mentioned that the chamber was caved in or destroyed or something???

Closing...sorry..............

~AA~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.