Can headbanging make you stupider?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Revan
This is a really random question... Anyways... I was listening to some loud obnoxious music the other day and I was headbanging then my mom told me to do my math homework and I turned off the music, cracked open my math book, and just stared at the page for like 2 minutes before I remembered how to do it... So am I like hurting my brain or something by making it bounce around? confused

§pearhead
it just gives you a headache, thats all i know smile

Trinity_Matrix
laughing out loud

I think it actually does kill braincells, not to mention the fact that it's not good for your neck...

Be@st
It doesn't hurt your braincells if you don't have a brain.

lil bitchiness
Lets hope not! smart

Darth Revan
Ouch...

Darth Revan
that last post was to be@st

Be@st
I wasn't talking only to you; it's for me also.

Darth Revan
That's ok I didn't really take it seriously

§pearhead
As lil said, let's hope not...its kind of a bad habit of mine wacko

Be@st
Well anyway who cares about the brain; I mean It's nothing you really have to use right? big grin

Im_Fuzzy
of course not nimrod stick out tongue

Darth Revan
roll eyes (sarcastic)

steely balls
I know that their has been a couple deaths involved with headbanging. your brain is not made for that thing, but what the hell i'll still do it.

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
hmmmm.....Let me try and see........

jacksparrow22
when my brother headbangs sometimes he does it so hard he throws his head into a wall or the groundlaughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loud

total metalhead
i never head bang anyways no2

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
ouch!!!!!!

One time this person i shall not say! headbanged me with their knee (but not hard) cuz we were playing around and i started crying so if it doesnt make you stupider it sure makes pain!.... he felt really bad after cuz he made me cry and all the other guys were making fun of him

minnie
it absolutley does! I sometimes headband on a wall when I'm exasperated, and I sometimes have short-term memory loss and a split personality!

realworlddreams
headbanging is fun tho...especially if ur hair is longer...
headbangin in the rain is the best! especially when ur rockin out at a concert.

pixie1
headbanging in the middle of the park when it thunder and lightning is also verry good

Be@st
I personally like headbanging on really strong winds.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.