Who has the Hardest Punch?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kal-el
Now I(kal-el) am a big sports fan and in particular a boxing fan. Some boxers have a great punch regardless of their build, strength. Punch power goes beyond muscle and bone. And remember, power is not just strength. its speed x strength(scientifically speaking) Given these facts, who has the hardest punch in Comics in your opinions? I wont put a poll coz there must be loads of guys worth a shout!

kal-el
guys could you move this to superhero movies discussion please?I misplaced it

kal-el
guys?as in guys who control all this shit!could you?please?

VENOMfan
try hiting the report to mod link...thing

anyhow, Juggy or Hulk could probably give the narlyest tourture rack ever

power Surfer
speed Flash
as far as boxing skill.....DD right?

kal-el
yeah!deffo!but i dont care about technique , just pure power-tonnage!

tkitna
Hulk, Juggernaut, or the Abomination probably. Technique wise though, probably the Thing.

Also, sorry to break the thread, but why do I keep getting this message when I try to post in other areas-

I've already tried contacting in administrator but I havent heard anything yet. Again, sorry to break the thread, but this is a rare moment where I was allowed to post.

VENOMfan
yeah, i think the thing has mad fighting skill, and is able to dish out some pain at about 70-80 ton or so range not sure tho

tkitna
Never mind my previous post. I just figured out that this site doesnt want you to cut and paste links.

Herr Logan
The Thing is not as strong as the Hulk. The Hulk and Thor are about equal in strength (although there's that thing where Hulk gets stronger the madder he gets), and the Juggernaut at least used to have immeasurable abilities due to their mystical nature.

Boxing skill? That's a hard thing to measure in a superhero universe. Daredevil may have trained all major forms of combat and his dad was a boxer, but if you put him up against the Thing, his skill is dwarfed by the Thing's clobberin' abilities.

Gregory
Superman, maybe? Remember, we're not just talking strength here. Speed is just as important, and Superman is almost as fast as Flash.

tkitna
The Hulks stronger, but he's a brawler. He has no fighting skills, he just throws. At least the Thing knows how to fight, he just isnt as strong (went toe to toe with the Champion and the aliens were impressed with his fighting skills). Now that i'm thinking about it, Thor is an accomplished warrior with great fighting skills. It could be him. I guess Doomsday needs to be mentioned also. But yes, with the strength factor, the Hulk can probably punch harder.

Daredevil has trained with many different fighting skills, but isnt captain America considered the greatest hand to hand combat fighter in the world?

kal-el
dont worry about boxing skill fellas.just the most powerful punch.for my money its superman coz of his combo of strength and speed. Are there any other guys with BOTH of those attributes in such abundance.

Magee
Sorry but i think i have to go with Thanos. As it is unsure what his base strength is he beat back the hulk pretty easily. And Odin blink
And superman is no where near as fast as flash. Flash can reach speeds near the speed of light, superman is only like as fast as a bullet.

LordRevan
I think who gives the strongst punch is dooms day

MaverickIce
Flash past the speed of light

Gregory
Ever see them race?

Herr Logan
The Hulk has plenty of fighting skills. He's been doing nothing but fight since he was created. He has cagey, clever manuevers and he knows how to use his size and strength. I don't know if he's a better fighter than the Thing-- the Thing doesn't have as much anger driving him, but not as much impairing him either-- but it should be noted that the Hulk is an excellent fighter when he has his mind in the right mode.

kal-el
the combo of speed AND strength.Flash isnt strong. Supes is way faster than a speeding bullet.WAY faster and a punch thrown as fast as supes can throw it, with supes' strength behind it is gonna be more powerful than the flash. (power=strengthxspeed)

tkitna
Yeah, he's been fighting since his conception, but almost 95% of his existance has been in the form of a near mindless beast. A being with the mind of an infant would have trouble retaining the skills from a previous battle im my opinion. I just dont think technique is the Hulks fortay. When he had the mind of Banner, I thought it was worse. Lets be honest, Bruce has been kicked to the curb so many times that he has little to no fighting skills. If the Thing had the Hulks strength (and it happened once), he'd be kicking his butt.

Thanos is a good choice, but remember, when he fought Odin, he was on the recieving end of that fight.

Herr Logan
Look at the earliest issues of the Avengers. Obviously, no one knew how to fight in those days, but the point is, he evaded and outmaneuvered the Avengers when he wanted to. His fighting is more based on instinct. Keep in mind that there isn't just "Dumb Hulk," Gray Hulk," and "Smart Hulk." In the beginning, he was a brusque, cagey character who could articulate his thoughts and was smart enough to use sarcasm and semi-witty insults. I suppose this was more like Gray Hulk. The point is, he has an uncanny instinct for fighting, which is more than the Thing has, but the Thing's military training and love of a good brawl seems to be enough to at least meet the Hulk in a stalemate.

Lobo
I'll vote for Superman.

tkitna
I just remembered that the Hulk took out an astroid that was twice the size of the earth with one punch (i'll look up the issue and book it was in later). I'll stick with the Hulk.

kal-el
thats a pretty good contender!Of course Im still think superman coz he's punched out just about anybody he's fought and punched peolple into space and knocked out thor.

Herr Logan
Knocked him on his ass, or put him down for the count? The hairstyle aside, Thor ain't no sissy.

Magee
Supermans speed is limited and it is only a fraction of flash's. Speed of light?? 800 milles per second or something like that. But superman does have the strength making him probably maybe hit harder than flash confused

Herr Logan
The Flash has superhuman strength, but it pales in comparison to the Flash's. On the other hand, Superman's speed is close enough to the Flash's, unless the Flash is going light speed-- at which he could not punch anybody and survive.

Rasta
There is no probably about it. It is harder, by far.

Herr Logan
Friggin' editting time limit. I meant to say "pales in comparison to Superman's."

Magee
lol logan.
Yea i know Superman is far stronger but Flash can go far far faster than he can. Yea superman is obviously much stronger but u seem to think superman could compare with flashes speed, theres no way he could blink And yea the flash does have superhuman strength 5 - 10 class i think (he can lift that amount in tons) not sure on the figure though. It might be just 1 class strength not realy sure lol blink

Rasta
I'm pretty sure he was able to fly at light speed at one stage. However, it might not be the case now. Still, he's closer to being as fast as Flash than Flash is to being as strong as Superman. Basically what Herr Logan said.

Gregory
When Flash and Superman have raced, they've always been almost perfectly matched in speed, although I think Flash won the last one.

I suspect that some or all of the races might have been pre-Crisis, however, or even a different Flash. I really should have done a little research before posting this, but I'm extremely lazy.

Never

Rasta
Nice post.

Another discussion annihilated by Never. wink

VENOMfan
not THEE karate kid tho right? you know Ralf Machio Karate kid 1 threw 3? please GOD not a character based on him

kal-el
yeah Never!Leave it out mate!Messin' up my thread! You didnt give your hardest puncher anyway.what?Yes thats wot its about.Whos got the hardest punch!

kal-el
Dude, even the modern day supes can move at hundreds of thousands prob millions of miles an hour.which is still much slower than Flash going at lightspeed(which is approx 900,000,000 miles an hour). but as a combo of speed and strength(supes must be able to lift millions of tonnes maybe billions considering he moved planets), supes out scores flash.Flash lifts 5-10 tonnes?.where the hell did you read that?I had no idea! In any case flash def cant punch harder than supes.

kal-el
Damn right he ain't no scissy. I exaggerate though, he knocked him on is arse, but it was to win the fight coz Thor was out for a tiny while.

Never
Hell no, not Ralph Macchio. Lol!

I'm going with Karate Kid, Kal-el (Zauri-el, Gabri-el, Micha-el - coincidence? stick out tongue ). Hand to hand he would beat the Sunny Delight out of Superman, Flash, and everyone else mentioned in this thread.

And he punches pretty damn hard as well!

Lord Ryugen
The Hulk would be my choice, but only when he's utterly, completly and truely pissed off

tkitna
Where did I go wrong here? Read the last sentence of my original post.

Sorry if I wasnt exact. I was merely pointing out that he was a great deal inferior when it came to the intelligence of a normal adult human being and himself.

Yeah, Wonder Man knocked Thor out with one punch too. Maybe Wonder Man has the hardest punch,,,,,,,,,,,,,Nah!

Linkalicious
You're all wrong. It was the Russian dude from Rocky IV (Dolph Lundgren...who happens to bare resemblence to DeNiro) he throws the hardest punches....waaaayyyy harder than Hulk or Juggy.

Linkalicious
Or Zeus from No Holds Barred!!!! he was tearing through cinder blocks like no tomorrow. How can you even compare to that guy?! he's got eyes that look 2 different directions. Can you say looped?!

kal-el
IVAN DRAGO! He's probably the closest thing to captain America(except he's Comrade Russia). He does punch damn hard but you should know that the amount he punched (2240lbs-1 tonne) is less than the best real heavyweight boxers. Even the 180lb Rocky Marciano punched 1 tonne of pressure! Tyson, Lewis Earnie Shavers(back in the 70s) could punch way over that). But in comparison to superman, its quite a bit less. If a normal man like tyson who we can assume can lift twice his body weight(440lbs) and can move his fist at 30mph max but can punch 5 times what he lifts(1 tonne). Then superman, who lifts ,lets say 1million tonnes, moves his fist at 1000mph(lets say), then he can punch.................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......................................??????????...............quite alot really. wink

Herr Logan
Hey... are you thinkin' what I'm thinkin'? Of course you are!
Dolph Lundgren could play Omega Red in a Wolverine movie!!

Hell, for that matter, it's obvious that Sylvester Stallone has a closer body-type to the ol' Canucklehead than Hugh Jackman. If Jackman weren't already signed up, I'd push for Sly to be the hero of that one. And if he were capable of changing his accent in a movie.

Never
Present day Superman (not in his "energy" incarnation) has not and never will do that on earth.

kal-el
no?what is his limit then Never?It's got to be atleast tens of thousands.He can still get to any where on earth(25000 miles equator) in minutes. gimme some facts

kal-el
I said from the start sly would be a good Wolverine coz of his size and build and growling/grunting ability. He prob hasnt got the acting chops for it though.

Linkalicious
damnit kal why you always gotta ruin my moment!!!! i got my money on Zeus anyways...Tiny Lester Junior kicks ass!!!

kal-el
Firstly, link my old pal, I'm deeply sorry. 2ndly, when else have I ruined your moment my esteemed colleague?

Linkalicious
it's a joke...you never ruin my good times! But need i mention Clubba Lang? With a name like that you know he throws some nasty punches...yes

kal-el
oh sh*t man, he messed Rocky up!!

eleveninches
Difficult question to answer, because when you get to the level of power of the living tribunal, thanos, eternity, etc, the power of their punch becomes insignificant

Linkalicious
Living Tribunal and Eternity don't throw punches...they are cosmic beings. They either use energy projection or they wave their hand in the air to create chaos.

Deus_ex_Machina
pure on strengt, the hulk,

mixed with speed, superman, tho im not much of a supermanfan, more a villian kinda guy when it comes to the Supe comics

Never
Guessing Mach 3 or so. Travelling at several hundred thousand miles per hour would wreak great havoc on the environment.

Linkalicious
either that or rip a whole in the fabric of time....nothing will ever move that fast on earth.

Deus_ex_Machina
looks at matrix 2, Neo pulling all the cars with him...

kal-el
He's gotta be faster than that!Mach-3 is (only) 2200mph!thats wrong man. He would fly high to avoid causing havoc on the environment!

Never
Exactly.

Did not say Superman could not fly faster than Mach 3, Kal. Speeds in this vicinity are considered to be safe.

kal-el
Oh sorry, agreed. Sonic booms would cost metropolis alot of money, smashing all those windows and sh*1!

Red Superfly
I'd say The Hulk, he was the only one who could crack Onslaughts shell by getting amazingly angry and reaching a new level of power nobody had seen before.

As we all remember almost all the Marvel superheroes including Thor went up against Onslaught.

Magee
Superfly has a good point. It was impposible to break through onslaughts armour. Jean grey took the mental block thing from hulks brain wich stoped him from being crazy turning him absolutley insane then he kicked onslaughts ass to a point of wich his armour broke!! at least i think thats what happened lol!.
There was also the thing, magneto?? and iron man all who had 100 class strength?? lol i think i just made half of that up oh well............. stick out tongue

Oka_EaTer
The HUlk OR SupaMan Or Juggy oR Apacolysp(NOT SPELLED CORECTLY)(THAT EATHIER)( OR THAT)

AND DATS DA BOTTEM LINE!!!!!!!!!! HA HA HA!!!

Maelstrom
If you ever saw the thing comic when he fights the person with the power infinity gem. They fight purly in a boxing match, the hulk, namor, colossus...and The Thing. Originally these Wanderers found the gems on their own privete quests. The Gardener, Collector....and a host of others of their race, which leads one to wonder if their are more gems unknown. Had each possessed a gem of their own? The shortsighted quest for domiance is severly limiting to what actually is. Oh the power gem guy licked all their butts.

FrothByte
id put my bet on gladiator. he knocked juggy to the next island

Red Superfly
Hulk doesn't seem to have a limit. Like I said earlier about him cracking open Onslaught, it was down to the fact Hulk can get to the level of any opponent by simply fighting them. The more they beat him up, the angrier, stronger and bigger he gets, until he gets to their "level" and beyond enough to beat them.

Therefore, you name anybody in comics, and Hulk could simply fight them, get intensely angry at not beating them, then beat them.

You cannot beat the Hulk, that's why he's not a stand-alone character. He needs the weakness of being prone to calming down back into Bruce because his power as the Hulk doesn't seem to have any limit.

ScarletSpider
In reply to an above post, Magneto can do some weird trick using magnetism to augment himself and that puts him in class 100. Using an outside power-source Ironman can get to class 100.

Back to the post. In sheer brute strength, it goes to the Hulk. Speed and strength combined, Supes or Gladiator (his powers are thought based, if he thinks he can do it, he can do it). In the 'average joe' bracket, I would go with Cap, DD or Batman. And being hit by Wolverine's adamantium fists must hurt a lot too.

wolverine8888
hulk has the ahrdest punch of any super hero. it a simple fact he the strongest even super man not as strong as he is when he in full rage.

wolverine8888
all u people talken about who has the best skill wise when punching would be wolverine since he is a mast of all forms a fighting and he is the best at what he does and what he does is fight

Wynndar
Mindless Hulk that broke Onslought's armor has a pretty good punch...I would have to go with a pissed off Thing too...if his family is in Danger and he really cuts loose he can take anyone.

FrothByte
most powerful punch... rogue hits you in the face... without her gloves. LOL

SuperDarryl
I have to go with The hulk unloading the hardest punch possible. the Hulk gets madder and madder, thus stronger and stronger. So angry enough, he could deliever the hardest blow, harder then Superman, Juggernaut, Thanos anyone. The hulk has unlimited power potential because of his Hulk Rage! eek!

Jamaican
Power = Strength times Speed. It's a simple fact. While Hulk may have the most raw power, he simply does not have the speed. Superman, while maybe he doesn't have the same strength, he definetely has the speed. Now can you imagine someone who has around the same strength as hulk, hitting you with around the same velocity as the Flash. Can you say any of these words: Destroyed, Annihalation, THE END.

punkyhermy
no comment!

punkyhermy
maybe superman though...

Rasta
Well I think Superman is indeed stronger than the Hulk, until Hulk gets very angry. It depends how angry we're talking about.

But I agree with your statement, raw power isn't enough. It's a combination of both strength and speed.

wolverine8888
hulk deffently well wicked mad has strongest punhc he ****ign pure muscle

wolverine8888
thou superman could have a stronger punhc but I dought it

Never
You applying real world physics to a comic book universe. If that was the case, Superman simply would not be flying at the speed of light, among other things.

If a writer wishes Hulk to punch harder than Superman, he will; however, a fair argument can be made for either considering what each has done.

kal-el
Such a good point!

wolverine8888
ya it a good piotn I always wonder this why when flash get nailed well runnign at the speed of light doesent he die

tintedoils
yeah definatelty the hulk, the angrier he gets the stronger and more brutal , so based upon pure strength the hulk for proof see the onslaught/ heroes reborn saga... where was ben grimm, gettin his arse whooped whilst the hulk manages to defeat onslaught not to mention the fact that in every battle between the thing and hulk, the hulk always comes out tops

SuperDarryl
Look I don't even know why this is a valid discussion the Hulk obviously is the strongest Superhero ever. I bet you if The Hulk unloaded one of his Mega-major punchs to Wolverine's head or even Superman he could either knock it clean off or break the neck of the person on the recieving end! Hulk Ownage!

wolverine8888
first off hulk hit wolverine as hard as he coudl second off wolverien got right back up fine

SuperDarryl
The Hulk could shatter Wolverines unbreakable adamantium spin, with a massive power bomb, and then throw him into a wood chipper!

wolverine8888
dude he cant he already hit wolverine as hard as he can u cant break soem thing that unbreakable the onyl one who can break it is magneto

SuperDarryl
dude Wolverine is not invincible, he cannot stand extreme heat conditions, he needs food to survive, he's basically a next level version of you and I. On the other hand honestly the Hulk is in a different class I don't care what these idiot writers and artist scenerios are creating. The Truth is Wolverine cannot match up with the Hulk and hold his own. Example: the only thing that The Hulk would have to do it tear a piece of concrete out of the street and beat Wolverine senseless until he was beatin to a bloody pulp then throw him into a volcano. Who would could possibly with stand that abuse. Let me think the Hulk could, how about Wolverine? Try to think a little logically about the 2 ok.

wolverine8888
superdarryl u know nuthign abotu wolverine it u did u know he far stronger then a nromal human he also much faster wich is shown in spiderman vs wolverine. also can human doge bullets i dident think so. wolverine bean hit with a nuke and got right abck up. he beaten hulk befor serouly superdarryl what us ay doesent make any sense the righters are retards then that would mean hulk character is retarded lol

SuperDarryl
Wolverine is not the shit man. Lets compare the Hulk and Wolverine for a moment shall we. Hulk is shot with bullets and they just bounce off. Wolverine is shot with bullets, the blood begins to fly. Wolverine can maybe life lift a honda civic. The Hulk a billion ton mountain. If you compare stat to stat Wolverine fall super short of being in the same class as the hulk the only reason Wolverine has ever beaten the Hulk is becuase the writers contradict themselves by creating fights that we know The Hulk would win.

wolverine8888
dude then ur a idiot strength isent every thing u know also hulk can only lift a little over a 100 tons. so hulk wrighter ar eidiots now are they u shouldent be a load to talk I know I type bad but u just say stupid ass shit liek the "wrighters are idiots". how cna u even talk abotu comci do u even know any thign abotu any comic hero

wolverine8888
my abd about the typing but this dude pisses me off. if he had some acatuly facts I wouldent care

SuperDarryl
Wolverine8888, first and foremost you need to go back to highschool and get your GED! Second you have know buisness be critical about my grammer because yours is beyond horrible. Thirdly Wolverine cannot take out the Hulk totally, and he cannot take out Superman totally. Finally Wolverine belongs in a matchs that he can handle not matchs that he is totally dominated in!

wolverine8888
first off i said my grammer sucks not urs also he ebat the ****ign hulk more then the hulks beaten him then how the **** isent he evenly matched

Wynndar
I know this isnt another Hulk vs Wolverine post, but come on...Hulk has never hit wolverine as hard as he can because he has never shown to have a limit to his strength...if he hit wolverine his hardest he would shatter his adamantium....Adamantium is not indestructable, it is virtually indestructable....Hulk Gave Ultron a punch that broke his adamantium and he could do the same to wolverine...Like i said before, the writers dont want Hulk to kill wolverine because he is a big money maker...and yes...u wanna kill wolvie...put him out in the desert or in a box with no food....Wolverine8888: do u realize wolverine will starve as fast as u or I?

FrothByte
has anyone ever seen mike tyson break a block of ice? never right? but i have seen bruce lee break a block of ice. my point? strength is not everything. there is also the concentration and speed behind the punch. hulk broke onslaughts armor with multiple hits right? if we're talking about who has the strongest "single" punch then i would vote for someone who has more concentration than the hulk. maybe silver surfer or gladiator or superman. maybe even magneto if he was able to augment all that magnetism into one huge punch.

Lord Ryugen
How about Unicron from the Transformers comic? He's the size of a planet so he's got punch hard

SuperNova
Ya know, ForthByte isnt stupid. Hes smart. Why? Because of his punch theory thing....
This post... Random? Yes... Strange... No.

SuperDarryl
^^ My thoughts exactly! Wolverine does not have God like healing, God like strength, in the Universe of heros, he just can't hack it. Don't get me wrong I like Wolverine he's cool for a mutant. But if anyone of these heros or villans hit Wolverine with his full strength, it would be all over!

Super punch from any of these heros/villans:

Hulk
Collusus
Juggernaut
Gladiator
Thanos
SilverSurfer
etc. etc. etc.

Wolverine is cool but he's not indestructable, he able to be crushed just like most mutants.

wolverine8888
colussu has hti wolverine at full strnth and I have allready quote the comic about 5 times I dotn feel liek doign it. wolverine can take hit from the strongest guys and get right back up that is a fact. wolverien got encengrated and stood right back up soo I say he pritty dam tough. also no he doesent starve like us read the story of how wolverine got hsi unbreakable skeleton they starved him for days well doing it. his healing factor prolone starvation same with drawning

wolverine8888
hulk hit him as hard as he hitten any other guy and wolverine jumped right abck up soo superdarryl get more facts on who hit superman first be for making comments like that

wolverine8888
also ultron doesent have adamantium he had alloyed version wich was no were near as strong. hulk hitten wolverine plenty of times why hasent it broken yet because hulk doesent have the strenth to break it

SuperDarryl
Ok what would happen if Superman tossed Wolverine into a pool of molten metal, like the Terminator did the T1000? Better yet what if Superman was wrestling Wolverine and they both fell into the pool of molten, hot, searing, firey, liquid metal. And Superman kept him submerged under the liquid metal? Wait let me answer that for you. Wolverine gets incenerated for good, and Superman flies out with only a piece of his cap torn from Wolverines claws. that is what would happen. If you think otherwise, I"am ready to debate your idiocy! yes mad

wolverine8888
first off why woudl they right near molted metal and of coarse they both get hurt and if superman hled him under he die cuz he be covered him metal but he deffently stapp superman with his claws

wolverine8888
stab I ment

Rasta
Provide information to backup your claim, I would like information stating that his claws can infact penetrate Superman. This is fabricated mantra you've heard somewhere else, stop preaching your worthless arguement and get me some solid proof. Thanks! Dumbass.

Wynndar
Wolverine8888...Im a college wrestler....I have gone 4 days without food and two of those without water....a person can go for lots of days without food....wolverine can still starve...stop avoiding the issue he can starve to death....he almost did it in his own comic once, and his healing factor turned off when it happened...he had to resort to playing dead and then grabbing a vulture that tried eating him....also...WTF r u talking about, Ultron was an alloy?....that was the most suped up version of Ultron, the one with doctor doom's subatomic destabilizer (disentigrator ray) that had kicked Thor's ass...he was not alloy, he was real adamantium...stop making shit up man...Hulk could do the same to wolverine but writers and fans dont want to see wolverine die

wolverine8888
he cant wynndar there only two people in comic who can the one that did it to wolverine and magneto. both are the onyl to who know how to do it. also wolverine can starve to detah but his ehaling factor would make him alst a very long time just liek drowning. dude and ur the one amkeing the shit up hulk has never ever broken pure adamantium. I sware get some dam fact and stop posting bullshit

wolverine8888
boen pentrated superman enough said. msot I remind u of doomday

Rasta
Avoiding my question; Affirmative.

Doing it in a retarded fashion; Affirmative.

Making yourself look like a dumbass; Affirmative

Not backing down when you know when you're wrong; Priceless

Some things knowledge can't solve, for everything else there's the stubborn dumbass; Wolverine8888

Rasta
boen? Enough said?! Definitely. Go play in the sandbox young one, thanks!

kal-el
LMAO!

Dude you must watch alot of TV or work in marketing!

wolverine8888
rasta u attack people cuz u knwo nuthing pleae try to make a comment with out attacking some one. also wolverine claws can go throu any thign but pure adamantium and I dident viod ur question it not liek dc and marvel go for no reason at all stated that wolverine claws can go throu superman. bone went into superman boen rember doomday

Rasta
And for your information, the Doomsday fight resulted in his solar reserves to be depleted, which takes a hell of a lot of force, and fighting, two of which Wolverine has no chance of doing. And I don't recall Doomsday penetrating Superman in the first place, requesting information...

Information, denied. Dumbass has no recollection, since he has not read the issue.

Rasta
They didn't state it?! Then I hardly see how you have any arguement at all. Superman has an onslaught of ways in which he could obliterate Wolverine.

wolverine8888
first of all superman was bleeding second he bleeded vs hulk also and lobo. wolverien cut lobo yes I know van vote but it has to eb possable for him to cut him or they wouldent have them fight. rasta enough with the attackign I bloockign ur ass cuz ur just a loud ass nerd

wolverine8888
yes and it ahs been staed rasta seoruly rwad soem thing

Rasta
Bleeding, and I have given reason for this, you're obviously to ****ing dislexic to read properly. Next!

He bled Vs. the Hulk? I was unaware they fought other than the Fan vote - Not in continuity, and I don't remember there being any bleeding either. Next!

Wolverine cuts Lobo > Fan vote > Lobo is similar to Superman > Because of this, Superman is subject to Wolverines claws > Your logic is flawed.

Block me, I couldn't care less, you're like the plague, nobody likes you. And you offer nothing but pure fanboy opinions to this forum.

Rasta
yes and it maight ahve ben staedt btu seoruly prove soem thing

wolverine8888
lol I bet nay thing rasta sayign eman shit about me but I blocke dhim so I don't have to liscen to some dude who attacks every one

Rasta
Haha, you guessed right tinkerbell, now be a good lad and don't ever unblock me. I find it soothing knowing I'll never have to hear a response *Cough* I mean bullshit *Cough* from you ever again.

wolverine8888
I feel that rasta seoruly need to read more comic. and that he need to learn how to amek a comment with otu beeing a ass hole thou I dont agree with almsot nay thing superdarryl says he doesent talk shit I respected that

Wynndar
Im laughing my ass off laughing

tintedoils
hey wolverine888, im a wolvie fan as well, but ya gotta be realistic mate, sure wolvie can fight and cut ant heal , but this is the hulk we are talking about and in the end the hulk gains strength and stamina whilst wolvie will eventually run out of steam

now wolverine vs samurai jack, that would be a fight

JuggernautFan
well for all you fans of hulk, juggernaut, thanos, basically anybody. i think i have a character that rely's on sheer physical force. thier stamina is unlimited, and they treat thor like a little girl. Mangog, is probably stronger than hulk, plus any 2 other earth characters. so i'd say his punch is the most powerful considering he is uber strong compared to just about everybody else. after all he is powered by the hate of odin from a billion billion races.

Rasta
Sounds like an interesting character JuggernautFan, do you have any links to information on him?

Odin's that god right?

kal-el
As in Thor's Father. That's why Thor always says : 'by Odin's Beard!'

Red Superfly
Just reading the comments about Wolvie and Hulk there........

Man, when will this wolverine8888 person realise that Hulk DID NOT hit him the hardest he can do. He hit him with the most force he has ever hit someone - yes, but that is not the limit to which his power extends.

The fight would go something like this (if it lasted forever and to the death):

- Hulk hits Wolverine - Wolverine gets up

- Wolverine attacks Hulk - makes him angrier - makes him stronger

- Hulk hits Wolverine - Wolverine gets up

- Wolverine attacks Hulk - makes him angrier - makes him stronger

- Repeat and repeat until Hulk reaches the right amount of strength to knock Wolverine into next week.

FACT: Hulk cracked open Onslaught. Onslaught's shell was "impenetrable" - just like how Wolverines skeleton is "indestructable".

FACT: Hulk is always reaching new levels

FACT: Hulk is so strong, that the only way to beat him is to calm him down. That's why the writers CAN make him the ultimate in strength, because he will always have that weakness - he can always become Banner again - this balances out the character, and the strength. The Hulk can be the most powerful creature in the universe, and still be considered an equal to Superman, Thor and the others, because of his weakness. Wolverine would never calm Hulk down to exploit that.

This is to answer whether or not Hulk has the ultimate punch. He does.

SuperDarryl
Wolverine is a sarcastic ***hole. Their is no way he could calm hulk down. He has a nasty attitude to begin with. Hulk would knock Wolverine into another state, hulk could grab Wolverine and jump into the ocean with him and drown Wolverine. WHY DO PEOPLE ARGUE BLATENTLY OBVIOUS POST LIKE THIS? SUCHS A WASTE OF TIME!

JuggernautFan
well, then why was hulk deadlocked in a test of strength against thor for 1 hour and couldn't exceed his strength. it doesn't grow as rapidly as one might think. hulk has potentiall to grow stronger than that which he faces, but you can only get sooo mad. even when basing it on instinct, and animal has one set limit to it's rage. such as a bear defending her cubs. undboutedly she will be soo mad, but she just can't get any worse. same thing with hulk. while there is potential there it isn't unlimited by any means. look at hulk issue 456 where apocalypse did little to subdue hulk. apocalypse has true unlimited strength not hulk. but still mangog has probably the hardest punch out of anybody including odin. MANGOG. it wont' let me post sites yet, so i'll get back with you later on that one.

wolverine8888
ok wolevrien ahs already beaten the hulk mroe times then the hulk beaten him. soo I still dotn get what u guys mean bye he get ruined if he beaten him then he beaten him. wolverine has made hulk pass out be for

wolverine8888
super fly make a good piont but also hulk can pass otu from beeing hurt to much and for fighting to long. soooo if hlk never passed out in a fight he no daughtly beat any one cuz he could just keep going and going but hulk can pass out and has. also his healing is high yes but still only second best healing factor

wolverine8888
juggervan make a good point to. and ways hardest punch would in my oppion go to hulk

kal-el
I still stick with superman.His fist is harder and travelling faster and in most cases(unless Hulk is sickly angry) will be stronger than Hulk. Although if the Surfer resorted to punching he'd take some beating too.

JuggernautFan
WHEN has wolverine ever beaten hulk, i'd really like to hear a fanboy's opinion on this. wolverine has been knocked out by a glancing blow. if not for his fast reflexes his face would have been deformed permanently. i don't get how you people still say hulk is the hardest puncher when i already told you, mangog is stronger than hulk, plus any 2 other characters you can think of. he is powered by a billion billion people's hatred for odin. thor and hulks fights are roughly equal. mangog's fights and thors fights are not. he beats thor to the ground and moves on to new business.

Wynndar
mangog....that troll guy....i thought his strength level was like 50 tons?

FrothByte
i still really vote for superman because of his combination of speed and strength.

think about this scenario:

superman takes a running(flying) start from outer space and flies at maximum speed toward his target here on earth. his speed is increased exponentially by the earth's gravity. he stops suddenly just before his target and releases his strongest punch. by breaking(stopping) his flight so suddenly his whole body momentum is therefore transferred to the only moving part of his body(in this case his fist) thus giving his punch an incredible burst of power like that of a sonic boom. i recon all the buildings in a 1 km radius would get shattered with a force like that. imagine what would happen to his target...

JuggernautFan
i dunno about dc characters. they operate on power levels much higher than your marvelite character. Mangog has my vote from the MU. Doomsday has my vote from the DCU.

Wynndar
Yea Frothbyte, thats what i dont understand about Supes....if he's capable of all these incredibly powerful methods that can level buildings for a mile....how come he and doomsday died from punches that only shattered some windows...supes jus doesnt make sense...i think his DD fight really messed up any arguement people have for calling him the strongest, but it was still a very interesting story, for a title that i otherwise find utterly boring

SuperDarryl
Well, the hole point of having Doomsday fight Superman was to have Superman killed by someone. Superman always bust ass, as long as he's near the sun absorbing all the suns raw energy he's bad ass. Superman prob. could deliever the most menacing blow we have ever seen. After all he did kill Doomsday first before he dropped dead.

JuggernautFan
but afterward..... doomsday was altogether more powerful. even superman doubted himself about wanting to catch superman. anybody who can cause "fear" in superman has to be powerful.

WWestFlashFan
where can u find the power ratings (ps im new, but i know enough to know that wolverine8888 is an over obsessive retard....hulk and/or Mangog could beat him(wolverine in 1 hit) eek!

Arachnoidfreak
Thanos. he took on Thor AND the Thing at the same time, and held his ground. thats saying LOTS. oh yea, and he became God.

WWestFlashFan
thanos isnt very cool looking though

Arachnoidfreak
Thanos is awesome looking! check out the "marvel and DC pics" thread.

jamond1
apocalypse....he can change the mass of his punch unlimitedly

DarkCrawler
Goddamnit!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.