Gift Ideas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Myth
I need some help here. I need to find a gift for my ex's birthday. We are getting together soon to celebrate both of our birthdays and I have no clue what to get her. So, what can I get for an ex girlfriend that is turning 20?

Deity
get them misha for a gift, misha with an axe if u hate ur ex

kofmaster
eek! A LIGHTER!!!! 0.o or not..

m!$hA
what a great present eek!

myth theres thousands of things you could get your ex, girls like so many things! theyre easy to get presents for (unlike guys schmoll) so i cant really adivce you what to get her, unless i knew her ninja but ill give you some advice:
do NOT get her
a) soap
b) candles
c) bath or shower things

Myth
Well it was easy in the past. I would either get her:
A: What she told me to
or
B: jewelry (assuming that option A wasn't given)

Now option A wasn't given and B is inappropriate in the circumstances. I would buy her a CD or something but she doesn't seem to be eyeing any right now.

m!$hA
yes jewelry is good when your dating a girl yes

kofmaster
eek! A LIGHTER WITH HER NAME ON IT AND A LOVE HEART AROUND IT!!!!!!!!!

o.o..i dunno something to do with fire big grin eheheeh

no expression im normal for a NZ kid so there

Myth
Yes... when dating.

Kof... no. Maybe if she was a smoker but smoking is sick and I wouldn't have dated her in the first place if she smokin'ed

m!$hA
clap

kofmaster
0.o i got tones of lighters and i dont smoke

ummmm, how about somthing that means something to you that you have had for a long time

no expression and no not your lucky underwear

Myth
Again, that sounds more like something I would give a current gf and not an ex.

m!$hA
then just give her a bottle of alcahol and some chocolate eek! droolio

LeAtHerRFace
Jewelry is the best yes

kofmaster
no expression get her something then ^^ WHAHAHAHA ^^ get her eek! A SLINKY!!!!! everyone loves a slinky 0.o...

Myth
I might throw one of those in as a side gift. smile

kofmaster
o.o if u did i would so laugh my ass off WHAHAHAHAHAHA big grin laughing laughing

LeAtHerRFace
LOL side gift..

Jewelry, Chocolate, Um... ask her what she likes

Myth
She's the type of girl that if she wants something, she buys it, so therefore there is nothing that she ever wants that she doesn't already have. Makes it tough to buy for her, unless she has something in mind, then she would tell you.

kofmaster
eek! make her a sock puppet!!!!! blink i dunno whhhhhhhhhhy

Myth
Anymore ideas? Seriously, I need some.

HockeyHorror
i got the perfect gift...order flowers but place it at her place. order millions of roses and put it inside her home...so once u and her go back to her place...she opens the door and faints. yes

its perfect

Flavio
i'd go for a cd or dvd...

HockeyHorror
tickets to ballet or buy her diamond necklace droolio

Myth
Um... I think most of you are missing the "ex" part.

Flavio - She's not really into movies (I kind of movied her out) and she can't think of any CDs she wants right now.

Myth
Ok, I need a gift idea by TOMORROW! I have no idea what to do.

Raven Guardia
get her a bath set, like body lotion,soap,perfume etc...you should be able to find it in a set like a basket or something..candales are another nice gift.

Clovie
parfum, candels, flowers (?) yhmmm...
nice teddy bear or other furry creature erm
hmmm... *thinks* maybe some set of glasses? confused naah. no strange idea stick out tongue

not alcohol for sure.

Raven Guardia
laughing laughing out loud laughing

Deity
umm some thing like, home made, like u buy alot of little things, (chocolated, bath stuff ect) put them in a fancy basket or sum thing, with a ribbon

Myth
Thanks for the ideas everybody, but I finally found something. I was walking the aisles of Freddy's and came across something that I realized that she collects. Its some gay little 'precious moments' thing that I know she likes. Its her opinion, not mine on the gift that counts though. Its some sort of clock built around a heart with like an angel in it. Hope she likes it (I think she will).

Deity
ugh all that trouble for nothing

dodolina

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.