what do you like best about the person above you

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

m!$hA
ok im not tryna make this like a copy game thread but i think kmc could be a lot nicer! i see people all round arguing, and bashing each other just coz they dont agree with each other on something! so i decided to make a little compliment thread so everyone can feel good about themselves! happy

I rule
Is a hot, nice, cool chick happy

m!$hA
embarrasment thankyou darling!!
^ is very sweet!

I rule
^ Is a diva laughing out loud

m!$hA
diva of course!
^ is funny eek!

I rule
thanks stick out tongue
^ is a nice kind person that dosnt have an evil side stick out tongue

m!$hA
oh i dont know about that evil face shifty ninja
^ has been my friend since i first came to kmc eek!

I rule
^ says that she is evil but shge cant prove it stick out tongue And yes I have been your freind since you first came eek!

m!$hA
oh i can prove it alright....just read all of my posts.....all 9639 of em stick out tongue
^joined when i did ( eek! i didnt know that!!!) and thats good coz were twins diva

I rule
Like totally diva Except Im a guy and your a girl eek!

m!$hA
and we all know who's the better looking one diva.......YOU eek!

I rule
No its you eek!

m!$hA
eek! compliments all around diva
^ um im running out for the moment...........lives in north carolina, which is north of where i live eek! thats such a privelage for you babe!

I rule
Oh I have to come to see the diva known as misha sometime droolio stick out tongue

m!$hA
of course you do, EVERYONE does eek! now *gts out journal* im al booked up for august and september...november im booked on the 12, 21 and the 30th, and december im already quickly booking up for the holiday season so youd better grab a ticket soon diva
^is outgoing...and thats great to be yes

I rule
* scheduals an appointment to meet misha * laughing out loud Anything I should bring babe? Pizza? Mountain dew? stick out tongue

m!$hA
more like alcahol eek!

I rule
Ok but Im dont get to drunk because what if you stop breathing while Im there? What will I do? shock

m!$hA
CPR eek!

I rule
Oh yeah, try not to get to drunk or I will have to do that eek!

m!$hA
shifty and??

I rule
Nothing stick out tongue Just dont get so drunk that you can die ok laughing out loud

m!$hA
shifty maybe!

I rule
Ok but hopefully I can save you wink

m!$hA
you better mad

I rule
I will eek!

m!$hA
good in_love

I rule
Ok I can already tell that your gonna get to drunk laughing out loud

m!$hA
another thing i like bout u is that you and me are the only people who have written in this thread eek! lets see how long we can make it before others decide to join our friendly little chat!

I rule
Yeah lets see eek! Mabey if you act all sexy and stuff, then people will post yes

dave123
big grin

m!$hA
dave...you wrecked it!
and you didnt say something complimentive about robbie! cry
^ thing i like about dave is he saved us from the whole [imghttp://killermovies blah blah blah stuff!! thanky baby!

I rule
No dave will insult me instead erm

dave123
my work in this thread is done.

*jumps out the window, having wrecked the convo* zorro

m!$hA
hes not allowed to no2

I rule
But dave in an enemy ninja

m!$hA
so...thats why i made this thred! coz theres too much evil here!!!

.:†Ferrari†:.
My friend

m!$hA
aaaw ^ i like a lot about furry!!! theres too much to mention, hes just so perfect! in_love

thanks big grin

m!$hA
no prob baby winkiss

your Cool to

m!$hA
im just cool? cry

very cool vry nice

m!$hA
aw love thanx darls!

Samurai Girl
is totally f.a.b and is gd to go to for advice

m!$hA
yay! hug
^is also good to go to for advice, and is good to gossip with....specially bout cyc ninja

Mighty Yoda
^ don't know

m!$hA
cry

Samurai Girl
keeps al my cykey secrets. hehe

m!$hA
lol, i always go to him 'oooh, niccie told me some good goss bout u today!' and hes like 'what? tell me!' but im just playin stick out tongue
^is a VERY sweet girl!

Mighty Yoda
sorry misha, that was supposed to be for the one above you. You must have done it just before me. Sorry babe.

to misha > is a sexy looking young lady

to nicole > is also the same

Samurai Girl
always takes the time to say hi to me

m!$hA
um...even though the posts are about 1 hour apart!

Mighty Yoda
^ is mad at me

Mighty Yoda
has a good sense of humour

m!$hA
ill do one for me VVV
IS VERY ANGRY!!!!!
^^^^

Mighty Yoda
sad

HockeyHorror
no expression

Mighty Yoda
shes mad at me

m!$hA
^ hokey has good taste in music,

Mighty Yoda
so does misha

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.