DiRty HaRRY

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ragesRemorse
I dont think i have ever seen a thread about this movie. So i thought i would make a dedication to one of the original badasses of cinema history. So this one iis for you HArry (a True american Hero)

If you got any thoughts or comment about this classic, then chat away. If not get the hell out of the way HAMMERHEAD smokin'

Myth
"You gotta ask yourself one question... do I feel lucky... well?... do ya... punk?"

roundisfunny
I'm no authority on "Dirty Harry" movies, but I do have the original and "Sudden Impact" on DVD (because they were $5.50 each at Wal-Mart--the former is great, the latter---not so great). I know I've seen "Magnum Force" (which I also like) and "The Dead Pool" (which I didn't). Overall, I think the character (and Eastwood's bringing him to the screen) is what saves the series, not the merits of each individual film.

ragesRemorse
I cant stand eastwood,but i make an exception for dirty harry. I mean there are two kinds of people , Men want to be. One is Indiana jones, and the other is a dirty harry.

roundisfunny
How come nobody ever aspires to be this guy???

Myth
Because he is a hippie and hippie suck.

WindDancer
A true masterpiece! Eastwood at his best! I hope one day there will be a special edition of DH. I heard that there is directors cut (deleted violent scenes) somewhere out there...but those are only rumors.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.