mommy im scared.......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shellie
we had a big thunderstorm a couple of nights ago and as a result i was up all night with 2 of my duaghters .

they , like most children , are scared of thunder . i dont like telling them the stories that "its god bowling" or anything like that .

for my oldest 2 , when they were little , we would camp out in the livingroom under blankets with a flashlight and tell each other stories .

that doesnt work for my youngest 2 duaghters very well .

what do you do or what do your parents do to take your mind of the storm ?

m!$hA
i dont know but thats so cool how you guys camped in the living room! you are the coolest mum! my parents never did that for me cry theyd probli b like 'shut up and go back to bed!' i wanna do that with my kids eek! oh i cant wait!!!

.:†Ferrari†:.
i had a thunder storm to, just a couple of days ago

Darth Sauron
You should tell them god fell out of bed or something
Make them laugh at it yes

BakaXero
dont kids usually use that as an excuse to get into the parents bed?

shellie
misha > thanx sweetie

Darth > laughing ill remeber that , thanx sweetie .

Darth Sauron
Welcome wink

Flavio
i would go to my parents' bed and we would stay all night there with them telling stories to me and my bro when we wee younger, though i was never really afraid of thunders...

el_barto
I used to live in New Mexico so.... we didn't really have thunder storms

Darth Sauron
a pinball wizard? theres got to be a twist?

el_barto
A Pinball Wizard's got such a supple wrist

Darth Sauron
yes Great song. great artist.

SeptemberRain
i dont remeber what my parents did during a lightning storm for me.

el_barto
Damn straight

ladygrim
lol i never thought of ne excuse for thunder but when it rained i sed it was god take a shower or when it snow he had v.bad dandruff

Darth Sauron
Now whenever im in snow....im going to feel sick.

Thank you....

ladygrim
im sorry ... well it'll put you of eating it

PrefectRonnykin
cry thats so sweet

i was never afraid of thunder and lightning i love storms

Meki_Nade
me and my 2 brothers decided that it wasn't god falling over or bowling .. heh

we figured it all out very quickly..

thunder is infact the sounds of impact from two very large sumo's wrestling in the sky!!

the clouds as their wrestling circle they would slam each other making huge bangs from all their flabbiness happy

but now i just love to sit out in an open field when its pouring rain and thundering, watching sheets of lightning, it calms me somehow

HockeyHorror
i laugh during thunderstorms evil face no expression

and drink tea at the same time droolio

Darth Sauron
Lightning turns me on droolio

HockeyHorror
droolio tea

PrefectRonnykin
*walks in* woah *walks out*

ladygrim
i luv storms to ... i used to go for walks in them til the storm was to close and lightening nearly hit someone so i decided to stay inside

pinsleepe
i was a brave girl... mabye cuz there are just 15-minutes sthorms in Poland.

ladygrim
heehee

pinsleepe
and i didn't know shellie has daughters!

The Alpha
^^^ blink

pinsleepe
?

shellie
happy we learn something new everyday

Kotaro
i love thunder storms and since i live right next to the beach, when it gets stormy it gets really stormy LOL and i love it!!, when i was little too i loved it but i never did do that camping in the living room thing which is sweet, michelle your a great mum happy

Deity
dodododo

shellie
happy

Samurai Girl
i used to jump into my moms bed...

LeAtHerRFace
Ear Plugs!eek!

Corran
We sing about brown paper packages wrapped up with string and a few of our favourite things

shellie
we love that song happy

Corran
big grin

ladygrim
smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.