Futuristic stories and settings

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
i just purchased volume 7 of New X-men, and i must say, i really like it (Here coms tomorrow). does anyone know if there is a Days of Future Past tpb? also pick your favorite alternate future story (not just X-men).

to name a few:
Age of Apocalypse
Days of Future Past
Here Comes Tomorrow
anyone know more?

SnakeEyes
bump

who?-kid
Age of Apocalypse

Darth Jello
there is a tpb for both days of the future past and days of the future present, they are kinda hard to find though.

SnakeEyes
Oh.... any clue on price?
also where do i get AoA?

Lenord
Personally I love the futuristic story and setting for Hulk: The End. Before that I thought that Hulk was a very boring and two-dimensional character. It got me interested in the character and made me care about him (both Hulk and Banner).

Most future settings seem to be bleak and depressing but I have never seen a bleaker depiction of Earths future (the human race was destroyed, all the heroes were long dead - don't know if this is true for the more powerful heroes like Thor and the rest). Hulk is the last man standing and he is still fighting with Banner and then in the end when he finally gets what he wants it left you feeling sorry for the big brute. It was very poignant.

Maelstrom
The phoneix saga is real good where kitty joins the x-men and phoneix gets molecular telepathic control and near omnipotent telepathy. It is set with the hellfire club and wolverine does some heavy fighting.

SnakeEyes
i do not think that story is a futuristic one though......

Lenord, that sounds like an awesome story, is it a one-shot or a mini-series?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.