best music in an anime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bardock
i think it was in the bardock dragon ballz special. they had a wicked killer song by slavia i think. it kicked ass so much some feel faint after they see it

BlackHatDefect
WEEEEELL

.Hack//SIGN and its sequals are the music gods

Cowboy Bebop
Full Moon Wo Sagashite
Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pichi
Wolf's Rain
Inuyasha(ewww but wonderful tunes)
One Peice

THose are my faves at the moment..

SeptemberRain
Cowboy Bebop series had the best music ever

bardock
yeah cowboy bebop is great

soundtrack
cb no doubt about it. there are other soundtracks that i like from other animes (wolfs rain, witch hunter robin, gundam wing, etc.) but nothing can compare to what yoko kano did w/ the cb series. i bow my head down to u yk.

Guardian_Rikku
Yup, I love the music in Bebop as well.

WindDancer
Akira has a very unique type of music. Real creepy sometimes. My fav. is Tetsuo's theme.

bardock
and the keneda testsou song in the beginning

Parusa
Hellsing !!! the intro and the outro (shine mr. bigg) rule big time and not to mention Alucards and Incognito's theme (the Yeah yeah yeah yeah ting) And when they are fighting, the sad guitar and the flute, I am searching for the soundtrack for ages because I don't want to buy something from the internet

Kaptain Kookies
I like .Hack//SIGN, but my favorite is Inuyasha. I like the opening themes for the first two seasons plus there background music is pretty good.

BlackHatDefect
The Inuyasha backround music is pretty bad..very low quality

TOUnoMESTUKI
oh! i love:

-Full Metal Panic! (i like the singer's voice. `:P i fergot the name tho)
-Chobits (Rie Tanaka ROX! XD)
-Full Moon wo Sagashite

(the 4th ending theme of Full Moon was actually the first song i recognized that was sung in Japanese. `:P the first Japanese song i ever heard in my life was actually the first ending theme to Outlaw Star.)

aww. if you guys think that CB music is so good, i wanna hear it! xP

soundtrack
^nice ones u guys. o and i have another 1 to add to my list....its the intro song/video that i like alot *showing the whole robin being obssessed/trying to reach amon thing.... they did a really good job stick out tongue

TOUnoMESTUKI
oh! hahah. i love Witch Hunter Robin! hahah. it looked like Robin was saying "help" or something, but that's just me. `:P

WindDancer
The biker chase and the clown gang fight music rocks!

soundtrack
lol...i thought that she was calling for amon? o well its kinda hard to read anime lips stick out tongue

sailormoon
I love all the Gundam Wing and Gundam Seed music, Inuyasha, .Hack//Signs, Cowboy Bebop(of course), and Sailor Moon!

MAN SLAYER
Well I like the music from brolly the movie one. (DBZ). I like the end songs from inu yasha and gundam seed. bebop music sucks.

Zerosparx
Hellsing
Cowboy Bebop
Fooly Cooly
...Great Soundtracks especially Hellsing, great mix of Jazz and Goth rock

soundtrack
u really dont like cowboy bebop music?!?!? sad why? erm

Silver Stardust
Cowboy Bebop, for sure. I also really like the music from Escaflowne, Evangelion, .hack//Sign, and Sailormoon big grin

soundtrack
^ yes agreed

RaventheOnly
Exactly sad i don't even know what she's saying but i can clearly know it as jazz and can sense a beautiful voice from a million miles away big grin

soundtrack
laughing out loud if i didnt know what she/he is saying i look it up on the internet. yoko made her own language though....i think it sounds beautiful/calming/intertianing/and up-beat

bardock
man slayer bebop has awesome music get your ears checked. the real folk blues.

soundtrack
lol

bardock
is there a sounftrack for bebop anywhere

soundtrack
um...yea, i was on one of the forums around here 1 day and someone posted up a website where u can listen to music from alot of different animes here it is: http://www.animeadrenaline.com/music2.shtml

Yuna33
cowboy bebop-green bird/real folk blues
inuyasha-i am/fukai mori
flcl-little busters/shooting star
dbz/gt-grand tour?/theme
chobits-let me be with you/rason de entra?
gravitation(not really.....)-cant remember song right now.....
but these are all cool.big grin

soundtrack
cowboy bebop- green bird, grin's sax playing, blue, tank, rain, etc.
inuyasha- fukai mori
witch hunter robin- opening theme
gundam wing- white reflection
outlaw star- melfina's song
wolfs rain- ending theme

bardock
thanks sound

soundtrack
no problem wink

ksaybitme
yah it's ok but hay i like cased closed them song. does anyone no the name of it. oh and i like Inuyashas theme song Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

beastnpyro
itooshi hitono tameni (fushigi yuugi)
ohayou (hunter x hunter)
kimiga sukidato sakebitai (slam dunk)
its love (ranma 1/2)
nanka shiawase (flame of recca)
sobakasu (rurouni kenshin)
boku tachi wa tenshi datta (dbz)

tehOTAKU777
Berserk had some really cool music. I really love "Forces".

tehOTAKU777
Soo much good music!!!!

I also loved Hellsing
Evangelion
Trigun
Cowboy bebop

dierto

EvilCap America
Card Captor Sakura always manages pretty good music
Certain points in Rurouni Kenshin are beyond awesome
Spike falling out the window in Ballard certainly rocks
Escaflowne also has some similarly great moments like when Hitme finds out she can create plotholes
.Hack had alot of neat music
Chobits big grin
But the greatest ever HAS to be FLCL

BlackHatDefect
BAH!

I realixed that Full MOon Wo Sagashite would probably be mentioned more if people had actually heard it's music...

soundtrack
i agree, eca. escaflowne does have some really good music (i forgot that one). oh and the song w/ spike falling out of the window is called 'green bird'. the song sounds real pretty and it carries a nice beat to it, but if you look at the lyrics to it in english....its kinda funny/weird.

murai-sakura
I totally love all inuyasha music, it's so cool! especially the background music, too bad it's so hard to find the downloads of the mp-3's "sigh" Fate of awakening love is so nice

Pyro_Artist
Bebop= awesome!

Pyro_Artist
I like Inuyasha (I wanna touch his ears lol)

soundtrack
lol. if you go to adultswim.com and then go to clips, then got to other. you can find the opening/ending themes to shows like: inuyasha, flcl, trigun, wolfs rain, and witch hunter robin. smile

TrAnCeDuO
i see everyone has forgotten about Serial Experiments Lain

wowywow
Hmz.. i like almoast all naruto music... after that i love wolf's rain intro and ending songs.. i loooove the intro song in helsing ..i love the ones in hunter x hunter some times.. evangelion... well.. almoast every begining and ending song cause when i watch an anime i try to learn the japoneze words and also sing in the same time so everything would be fun big grin
as a matter of fact i love every melody made by japoneze and the bluez or something ssimmilar to that like in couboy bebop.. wolf's rain..etc..

gUiLtY_ArCaDiA
Knights of the Zodiac music is ok..

big gay kirk
The best use of classical music has to be Evangelion.... Asuka dying to the muted strains of Bach's Air on a G-String has to be one of the most moving and poignant pieces of cinema anywhere... also the string quartet scenes with Shinji, Rei, Kaworu and Asuka performing Pachelbel's Kanon in D is just beautiful... and the use of Handel's Messiah throughout... especially in the battle with Kaworu.... is genius... As for original music, then it would have to be Noir... especially Kirika's theme....

tetsuo 05
i think that AKIRA has the best music because it just is.

Punk Tiger
Outlaw Star

dizzyblondegirl
Sailor Moon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.