Resident Evil 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackMamBA
I hope this 1 would be a big improvement from the first one cuz the first didnt really scare me i mean its ok.But i hope the 2nd one will be GREAT!! eek!

HockeyHorror
1st one was just an average movie. nothing special...second i doubt it will be good.

Stormy Day
The first wasnt a horror movie no expression it was a sci-fi erm

Cinemaddiction
Both, to be honest.

Stormy Day
Not exactly erm it it where to be a combination id have to say action/sci-fi it wasnt made to be a horror.

BlackMamBA
Wells whos planning to watch it when it cums out.

Stormy Day
Me!

speiderman
Me. I think it will be an improvement over the first one.

speiderman
The first one might have benefited from some good dialogue. Since Resident Evil wasn't scary it might have been a good tradeoff to add some comedy.

Zilverz
Good Dialogue ? Replay the scene were 3 peeps of the squad get killed including the sargent... by the laser from the computer... and see how much dialog and emotion is expressed by the remaining team.

Edit: oh im sorry i read your sentence wrong i thought you ment it HAD good dialogue already

BlackMamBA
It was kinda chessy though like th lickers.

ChickinMeat
you can download a trailer for this movie off of this very site, thats what i did.

looks good, i'll go see it, but some bits still look as if they will be very cheesy.

Stormy Day
I hope its not cheesy sad

BlackMamBA
Yea i really hope it aint.

Letinol
I am a big Resident Evil fan and I am definitely going to see this movie the day it comes out on September 10th. I also thought the first movie was more of a action but I still liked the movie.

kaneda1981
i've all the books and played most of the game the reason why there wasnt much in the way of creatures in RE 1 was because unbrellia released the other creatures into the city to kill the survivers. and the zombies and the licker where the only 2 creatures that had been made at the time that survived the there change. the other reason why they only put 2 types of creatures is also because they had a low budget hell they killed the director 6 or 7 times along with several other crew members because they didnt have enough people as zombies and they had only 2 doors in the entier movie the one they bured through and the other they keeped changing. the door at the end of the move that locked the rail way off to the house

BlackMamBA
That must sucked well i wish they have the money to make this movie kool.

MildPossession
I enjoyed the first one, but Paul Anderson isn't one for directing acting/emotion, so hopefully the director for the second movie can add that in better alongside the action.

I for one am looking forwards very much so to the sequel. looks great.

Resident Evil had a budget of about $35,000,000, pretty decent.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.