spawn vs venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

captainam
I always wanted to know who would win between these two.I vote spawn.

Meki_Nade
spawn hands down

Koto K
That's a tough fight to call. Both of them are very similiar with respect to powers and ability. I'd say the deciding factor would be on whichever one was having the better day.

Ghetto Goblin
or the worst day, hence the anger, hence the fury, hence the swiping wildly and as strong as possible from the anger, bla bla bla.

other than that, SPAWN ma mon.

Kontraz
i really dont know about this one...

manchichirtchit
an alien or a demon? will spawn have his guns? or would it be a free for all burly brawl? if it's a free for all, it's all a matter of endurance and intelligence. can't really tell who would win. interesting match up though...

Spiderman_RJ
are u serious of course spawn wins he has super green power thing, he turns venom into ash

Kontraz
spawn's guns wouldnt help him... venom's suit abosorbs bullets with ease...

captainam
what about about no guns but his ax like on the new spawn game.

Duke
I say spawn, he's got that green fire beam crap he can shoot

Lenord
Have any of you read the Spawn comic books? For gods sake spawn killed the Devil of the ninth or eleventh level (may be another level cant remeber) and became the devil for a while. Spawn is in a whole different world from Venom. He would just use his chains and rip him to shrades, wouldn't even waste presious energy using his other super natural powers. Man go read a spawn comic before making comments like "Venom will win"

Ghetto Goblin
i say i have to take a dump.

oh and remember, i am right behind you, ALWAYS.

captainam
spawn did fight punisher once in a comic some how spawn 99.9% probably won. I didn't read it.

Ghetto Goblin
i don't know why i said that cap.

Paola
closed by request of captainam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.