Most Powerful Hulk!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WarHulk980
I think War by far he can get as much strength as he wants then maestro then mindless then savage then the rest. What do you guys think?

moshtitan
i think you have terrible grammar.

WarHulk980
W/E you don't have to be rude

moshtitan
i wasnt. just blunt. also Guilt Hulk and Devil Hulk would probally rip War to pieces.

Kontraz
i think the Venom Hulk would kill all (and no, this isnt something I made up, there was a one shot of Venom vs Hulk and the symbiote got on Hulk for a while... it was insanely poewrful...)

moshtitan
no, Guilt Hulk could take venom Hulk easy.

Kontraz
well, im no hulk expert... just saying what i thought, lol.

moshtitan
its just guilt hulk is like 50 frickin feet tall and demonic. quite scary.

manjaro
Devil hulk looks like he could do some major damage. he's bigger than any of them, and since historrically as far as the hulk is concerned the bigger the stronger i.e gray hulk 6'6'', gravage Hulk 7'1''(totally didnt make that up) and savage hulk, and professor hulk 7'5"

Asian Hulk
Do we have a Monster Hulk and a Hero Hulk?

WarHulk980
Can I see a picture of venom hulk he sounds cool. I change my mind I think the super powered hulk in x-man vs. hulk is the best. ALso I heard devil Hulk is Stronger than Guilt could be wrong though. wink

JuggernautFan
well, devil hulk and guilt hulk shouldnt county. they happened in the mind of bruce banner. not in reality. War hulk has my vote. if you count him as an incarnation. if not then, savage/mindless are my #1. then maestro.

Paola
I know you might get tired of me but.... can anyone show pics of all those Hulks?

superboriqua
http://www.incrediblehulk.com/incarnations.html

Alpha Centauri
"i wasnt. just blunt. "

People confuse the two all too often don't they?

I think Maestro Hulk. Two times anything we've seen from Hulk already.

-AC

JuggernautFan
not 2 times more than war hulk.... hes the only one so far, capable of beating juggernaut in battle (surely this will stir the pot up)

who?-kid
Hahaha... Old habits die hard stick out tongue.

Btw, my vote goes to the old beard-guy, aka Maestro.

Alpha Centauri
Well that's for The Hulk/Juggernaut thread and is STILL down to your opinion. I disagree and have done over 41 pages of that thread.

Maestro would easily defeat almost anyone on Earth convincingly. So I say him.

-AC

manjaro
no dude maestro is the strongest of them all. he's basically the professor all grown up. and as we all know the only difference between the prof. and the rest of the incarnations is that he deosnt get stronger with rage, but he still surpasses CL100 under optimal conditions.

lastly, we aslo know that MAestro, was enhanced by furhter radiation from a nuclear holocaust, and he even said it himself when he was fighting hulk that he is twice as strong as he's EVER been.

Paola
thanx superboriqua!

Guilt Hulk looks impressive!! eek!

Alpha Centauri
Hulk is actually incredibly strong now. More so than before, regular Hulk.

-AC

Victor Von Doom
Maestro for me.

DanZeke25
what does war hulk look like?

Victor Von Doom
More or less the same, with armour. Do a google search or something.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.