Sifo Dyas - The Client of the Kaminoans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cavola
So we are aware (at least myself) that the identity of this mysterious figure will be revealed in episode 3.

Is this the surprise Lucas is keeping away from all spoiler forums. there must be something thats not yet revealed with which he will want to Jack-in-the-Box Fans about

Sifo Dyas

Race: Unknown
Death: 10 years before the clone wars in episode 1
Affilation: Jedi (or so ?)
His Master: Unknown
His Apprentice: Unknown

Creechuur
There have been a lot of threads about this. The general concensus is that...we will have no idea who Sifo is until the movie comes out.

I for one think the revelation of his identity is going to be an anti-climactic event. I think fans have made more of this secret than there is to be told.

cavola
i have put 'SIFO DYAS' through an anagram server and these where the results:

A ID OF SYS
A DO IF SYS
AD OSSIFY
AD OF I SYS
FAD SI SOY
FAD IS SOY
FDA SI SOY
FDA IS SOY
FADS I SOY
AID OF SYS
DAISYS OF
ADO IF SYS
SAD IF SOY
ADS IF SOY
DAYS IF SO
DAYS OF SI
DAYS OF IS
DAY IF SOS
DAY OF SIS
DAY FOSS I
OAF ID SYS
FAY ID SOS
FAY DIS SO
FAY SID SO
FAY DO SIS
FAY SOD SI
FAY SOD IS
FAY DOS SI
FAY DOS IS
FAY DOSS I
FAY SODS I
SAYS ID OF
SAYS DO IF
SAY DIS OF
SAY SID OF
SAY SOD IF
SAY DOS IF

mechamaster73
I developed this theory after viewing Episode II for the first time. If it contradicts with anything please tell me because this is what I truly believe to be the twist of Episode III.
Sifo Dyas = Sidious = Palpatine.
I'll explain...

Sifo Dyas, a well established member of the Jedi Council, ten years prior to Episode II, has in his heart turned evil. The reasons being those typically associated with becoming a Sith, but Sifo Dyas is smarter than Dooku. He doesn't disappear and reappear as a general, he knows better than that. Sifo Dyas, before faking his death, contracts the Kamnioans to build a clone army using the unlimited budget bestowed on the Jedi from the Senate. After faking his death, he takes on the forms we know his as over the next several years. As Sidious, he trains Darth Maul (a small piece of his plan that fails, but not a vital one) and becomes Senator Palpatine from Naboo, a rising political star. At his urging, as Palpatine, he convinced Queen Amidala to propose a vote of no confidence which, as we know, gives him the position of Supreme Chancellor. Now, as Sidious at this time, he finds the rebellious Count Dooku and uses him to carry out his Separatist movement in HIS senate. After being granted emergency powers in Episode II to call upon the clone army he made ten years before, and being the Sith Lord in control of the Separatist movement he is now controlling both sides of a war. Sifo-Dyas, one the most brilliant villains ever has initiated a war he has complete control over. Being in control of both sides, his power is assured. He has the Separatist movement finally qualmed by the increasingly Imperial Republic and in Episode III he pronounces that the Jedi are part of the newest anti-Republic movement that he hasn't expected, the Rebellion. Therefore, he orders the extermination of the Jedi knowing that only he, his powerful apprentice Darth Vader, and the son that Vader bore to be the only other Force-sensitive users who could produce any threat. With Vader under his control, and assuming Vader can one day tempt Luke to the Dark Side, his plan is complete.

Please give me feedback and what you think!

darktim1
yep GL said in ep2 on the commentary that whoever erased the planet kamino from archives will be revealed I think it was palpatine.

cavola
i have seen many posts flying around the net saying it was Sidiuos aka Chancellor Palpatine. Yours must be the most convincing one.

The Sith were formed by former Jedi

Jedis that had renounced to hinder transgression and enforce discipline. The dark side of the Force beckons to the impatient, and students in the past have been lured to its call with devastating consequences. The Jedi had lost some 'Twenty' ; the Fallen and from these fallen there was a great feeling of anxiety and waryness as the dark side of the Force is marred by hateful energies. A question poders me ; So if chancellor palpatine must have been a Jedi to be Sith, how come does not Yoda or any other member of the Jedi council sense any force in him ? Does palpatine manage to hide this as well as his disfiguerment so well that the Jedi are powerless to detect ?

My answer would be a yes but i cannot really give any support to my theory.

IMO the Jedi were so lazy and laid back that they tought the Sith were completly extinct. In PM they knew that each apprentice had a Master and therfore the Fall of the Jedi can only be attributed to
1) Palpatine's ability to conjure a fake war and create a diversion
2) The centuries of slackness from the council

darktim1
I read in a novel that the sith trained with the jedi in the jedi temple with out them knowing so this could have been how he might of trained in that time.

mechamaster73
Yeah, a thousand years of no major threats can do that to you. smile

Some more proof of Sifo-Dyas' genius. Taking advantage of the low guard of the Jedi. If this turns out to be true, Sifo-Dyas would be the most ingenius villain in the whole SW universe, if not ever in theater. Ruling an entire galaxy... I started gaining respect for Palpatine after seeing him duel it out with Luke in Dark Empire (EU, I know, but a suitable candidate for canon), then after realizing how powerful of a Sith Lord he was I gained even more, but if he's Sifo-Dyas, he'll be one of my fav. characters.

mechamaster73
Quinlan Vos was sorta Sith...hmmm...

SITH
Intresting. Also remember, in Ep 2 just after Mace and Yoda find out about the clone army, Mace asks Yoda somegthing like "Do you think we should reveal the fact that our force power's are diminshing" and yoda says no, it would make them to vulnerable or something like that. I think they did get to lazy

cavola
and when Obi-1 has a comlink with Mace & Yoda from Kamino he mentions to them that a Jedi by the name of Sifo-Dyas had commissioned the Clone Army based on Jango Fett's template, their answer was (looking at eachother) ".........................." .

what did Mace and/or Yoda know ? were they keeping Obi1 in the darkside of some secret ?

i think they knew that Sifo-Dyas was Sidious in Kaminoan language or they knew that perhaps Sifo-Dyas was the Jedi's former name beore he had turned to the Darkside of the force.

besides on a different note, i anagrammed Vader and one of the results turned out to RAVED - exactly what anakin becomes in Episode 3

Havoc X
Sifo-Dyas is Dooku
think about it the clones were ordered 10 years the same time dooku left the jedi
also jango said he was recruited by a man called Tyranis (dookus sith name)
dooku is setting up sidiouses Empire

cavola
10 years or so b4 the clone wars also marks the death of Qui-Gon. And Sifo-dyas was said to have deceased around the same time of Qui-Gon's death

Havoc X
right and at this same time dooku left the order

Gangularis
we know dooku nor qui gon is sifo-dyas because the jedi knew sifo dyas and knew that he was not qui gon or dooku.. but knew him as someone else.

now hmm.. who do we know that is capable of looking different??
maybe in episode 3 they'll get the chance to use that expression "sidous betrayed and murdered the good man that was sifo-dyas"

wow.. i'm a genius.

Havoc X
no i am not saying dooku is sifo-dyas
i am saying that he impersonated sifo-dyas after he was dead
so he could order the clones as sidious commanded him to
while leaving the jedi confused

Gangularis
yes.. count dooku aka tyranus aka sifo-dyas aka captain crunch aka yoda's step father.

such the impersonator he is..

I hear he does a great impression of a wookie too.

yerssot
(that's episode 2 of course wink)

PVS
but if palps=sifo dias...why do the jedi not recognize him in ep2?
plastic surgery?

besides, in ep1, palpatine was already a well established senator. i dont understand how he could rise so fast.

mechamaster's theory, as juicy as we would like it to be...will prove to be incorrect i feel...i think creechur is correct in that the identity of syfo dias will be anti-climactic. not saying it will suck...but its just that we've all managed to hype it up so much that the real answer will probably leave us feeling a bit let down.

cornponious
Everyone know that Sifo Dyas is General Grievous.

smile

corn

J-Unit
Sifo-Dyas Was A Jedi Who Had Died Ten Years Before AOTC But The Question Is Who Hired The Clones In His Name?

It Is Dooku Or Sidious I Know It Because I Played The Bounty Hunter Game And In The End Jango Meets Dooku And Dooku Ask's Him If He Want To Be Cloned And Convinces Jango To Get Along With Him. Its Because Of Dooku That Boba Excist's

yerssot
a game is not eu, so it might as well have been Yoda himself, it doesn't make it a fact

and you don't need that game to know that Dooku hired Boba, he already said it in the movie
"I was hired by a guy called Tyrannus on one of the moons of Bogden."
(Jango to OB1 on Kamino)
and Darth Tyrannus is Dooku as you know ("Welcome home, Lord Tyrannus"wink

PVS
what bugs me about the theory of dooku being sifo dias, is this:

if it was dooku who erased the archive memory, would it have not been more appropriate to reveal that at the end of ep2?

why keep us hanging if all evidence points to dooku? by holding out, i would think dooku is kind of a 'red herring' in that mystery....but then again, i dont recall lucas being a mystery author...so maybe it is dooku...i just dont know if i would like that.

yerssot
perhaps this is what he wants: by not revealing it, people doubt wink

J-Unit
How Could The Jedi Have (Or Something Like That) Gather A Clone Army So Quickly? He's Playing With Nute I Think On That One

Gangularis
dude.. plastic surgery?? i'm guessing that palptine can cloud people's vision to give off a different appearnce or something along the lines of that.. look how different he looks in episode 6.. that's not just old age my man.

and he could've been workin on naboo for sometime before faking his death and making that known to the jedi..

oh well.. just theories.

Sith Master X
Yep he was. He knew all about the clone army and the plans to get the war started while Nute had no idea about it.

cavola
The Jedi were taken by perhaps surprise; anyway how do you expect them to recognise Sifo Dias ?

Besides we know that Sidious uses a trick to hide his disfigurment and to appear as normal Chancellor Palpatine

Ghetto Goblin
ya that one person is right, sifo dyas sidyas (minus the f)= sidous.

or grievious i guess?erm

Ghetto Goblin
ALL THIS AND MORE TO COME IN EPISODE III. just wait about 282 more days.

Sith Master X
But I can't wait. no

The Tater
Sifo Dyas placed the order for the clone army for the Republic, and Lord Tyrannus recruited Jango Fett as the one to be cloned for the army.

Whoever Sifo Dyas is, he had connections with Lord Tyrannus (Count Dooku), so my only two conclusions would be Qui Gon Jinn or Darth Sidious.

However, from what we've been given about Qui Gon, I don't see any motive he would have had to place an order for a clone army to serve the Republic.

Therefore, I believe Sifo Dyas may be Darth Sidious.

darth_surgent
Yes, definitely. Sidious' overall plan is to gain control of the galaxy. To do this, he uses Nute Gunray and his Trade Federation to become Supreme Chancellor of the Republic Senate. He uses Count Dooku to create strife in the galaxy, and to drive the people of the Republic to give up control of their safety entirely to him, so that the Separatist Movement can be destroyed. Make no mistake; even though Sidious has worked with Gunray, in the end, part of his plot is to eliminate all other galactic powers that could oppose him. If Sidious had not designed the Separatist Movement, those same people and their large economic and military power could have threatened his rise to being Emperor later on,if he had left them unchecked. Some people find it strange that Palpatine is at war with his allies, but they are not really his allies. He has used them and betrayed them, and eventually destroys them.

Sith Master X
Yep. The key factor there is to know that Sidious is just using Nute and eventually, will stab them all in the back in order to claim control of the galaxy.

darktim1
he'll probibley send anakin to slaughter them when they least expect it.

Master Kadub
my belief is this: if Sifo Dyas is Sidious it would totally screw up everything, because with Palpatine being a Senator then Chancelor, the Kaminoans would've recognized him and told the Jedi.
Also, he was already busy being the Senator to be a Jedi; he couldn't occupy both positions without being noticed.
Dooku is a stronger position to believe but the timing is just bugging me.

It is possible that another Jedi or Sith illusion was created to order the Clones.....

Heck, anything is possible.....I just hope GL doesnt screw this up....

cavola
interesting......................we will see alot of Anakin/Palpatine dialogue ; as Anakin becomes Palpatine's bodyguard after Palpy is 'freed' from the Seps.right ?

Sidious is indeed a master : he has made the dark side of the force cloud their mind. MUAHAHAHAHA.

Let us assume that Jango would have never had to leave any trace when he murdered the Killer on Coruscant........and Obi1 would have never re-discovered Kamino..............what would have been Palpy's plan ? (originally)

I think it would have been to assume complete control of the clones and rule the Galaxy. The droids where a trick to deplete the Jedi order.

cavola
Hang on ; Kamino is on the outer rim ; its not part of the Federation ; or is it ?

Sith Master X
I believe that is what is going to happen.

Ushgarak
Federation???

Yes, Kamino is outside the Republic but they do seem broadly supportive of it. However, we have no guarantee that Sifo-Dyas- whether genuine or fraud- actually visited them in person.

cavola
Republic is what I meant ; not federation

who is broadly supportive of it ? When Obi goes through the Jedi Library's archives, the old hag tells him that Kamino does not exist.

when Obi tells her it does she tells him " If its not in our Archives, then it does not exist " once again .
WHY ? Oh GOD WHY ?? the Jedi have become so presumptuous that they refuse to acknowledge anything anyone says. as if they became some omnipotent race ...............................that of course leads to their downfall

Jedi dersans
According to the Jango Fett series of comic book, You know the ones that tell about his life story , Jango meets Count Dooku on one of the moons of bogden, In the last comic book Jango Agrees to be the Primary Clone and who comes with Jango, What for it? Count Dooku for more information please look for this comics at your local comic book store.

Jedi dersans
According to the comic book series that tells about Jango's life story, In the last comic book in the series Jango meets Count Dooku on one of the mmons of bogden and agrees to be the primary clone and who acompanies Jango to kamino the one and only Count Dooku, For anymore information on this subject please look for these comics at your local comic book store, I highly suggest everyone read this series.

yerssot
and I highly suggest anyone not to think of comics as canon stick out tongue

Jedi dersans
In the jango fett comic book series about Jango's life, 10yrs before the battle of genosis, Fett agree's to be the primary clone for the clone army after a meeting with count dooku on one of the moons of bogden, and in the comic book series Dooku goes with Jango to kamino to put the order in for the clones, so in my opinion Dooku/Sifo Dyas is the one who put the order in for the clones, For more information on these comic book series i suggest you go to a comic book store in your area and pick this series up, It's a great read. thanks for reading.

Jedi Knight Ebn Dersans

yerssot
yeah yeah, that's what you posted the first time, just as long as you keep it as your own opinion

ademus

Sith Master X
I often thought of that too, but after a while I turned away from that theory and now I believe it was Dooku, it just seems to make more sense that way for some reason. Maybe because Count was in Episode 2, and the hints Yoda dropped and what Mace said about Dooku once being a Jedi, it just seems to fit.

Ushgarak
She's just an old cow, that's all. Don't mistake one person for the whole system.

And I think it was obvious that my sentence meant that the Kaminoans were broadly supportive of the Republic.

Meanwhile, it cannot be QGJ, he was already dead by then, even if the theory made any sense, which it does not.

yerssot
nope, ... Dooku needed a way to trick OB1... you think saying:
"Hey, wanna join me and go Dark Jedi, perhaps even Sith later on?"
would help? nuhuh! he needed a trick to convince OB1, saying his teacher/mentor would join him is a first step...

And QGJ can't be Sifo...
QG died exactly ten years before AOTC
Sifo died ALMOST ten years before AOTC

cavola
ok i wont mistake one person ; but in episode II , when Obi , mace and Yoda are strolling through the halls of the Jedi Temple, Obi1 tells them that he is worried about his apprentice's arrogance (Anakin) , and i am not sure which one of them says " Even the older Jedi have become so "

therfore the same feeling is shared between them on the Jedi order

Ghetto Goblin
ring ring, "hello?"

"yes i would like to place an order for one million clone troops"

"ok, mmm hmm, alright. OK, i can get them in in about 10-11 years, is that alright?"

"ya, what ever"

"ok, that'll be...free.... i guess. may i ask what this is in regards to?"

"NO"

"what does this regard?"

"oh crap, ummm, i wanna take over the republic."

"ohhhh, ok, well i don't think that we're part of it so ok, and what is your name.

"*cough cough* sidious *cough cough*, i'm senator palpatine I MEAN, Jedi Master Sifo-Dyas."

CLICK

yerssot
(Obi Wan & Yoda)
"His abilities have made him ...well...arrogant."
-"Hmmm... More and more common this is, even with the older... more experienced ones..."

Sith Master X
I thought it was "To sure of themselves...they are, even the older more experienced ones." stick out tongue

cavola
it was something along those lines ;

but they all mean that the Jedi were losing their humble side

Cowboyography
if Dooku had ordered the clones made, then why was he so concerned about the creation of the large Droid army? Why didnt he just go claim the Clones for his own use, if he did make the order and delete the file he would have no reason to believe yoda/Obi-wan know of the planet.

Sith Master X
Because, the creation of both armies was to get the war started. It was all part of the plan.

yerssot
what SMX said, he needed a way to kill off Jedi and such

I wasn't to sure of the start of the phrase

Cowboyography
So does the outcome of the war matter to Dooku? I understand that the ultimate plan is to take control of the galaxy but does the outcome of the war between the clones and the Droids matter to Dooku/Palp?

cavola
it was a depletion strayegy ; let them fight between themselves and attck them when they are weakest and distracted.

Just like America arming Iraq against Iran & Afghanistan against USSR.
Then US ended up striking them eventually (ooohhh hope i am not kicking off a national debate here )

Cowboyography
A depletion strategy? Hmmmm, but that doesnt make sense. Because he pretty much made both armies (if he is Sifo, if he isnt he is connected, also his encouraging the droid army) So why go through all the trouble to build two mindless armies just to have them attack eachother. I can understand playing the two sides against eachother to get them to fight and kill eachother. However the armies are droids and clones so nobody really even dies!

yerssot
because the senate was already stirred, how else did they got a confederaty? not solely cause of bribery, but simply senators who did find that the senate was an ass

so they made their own new one and others followed, so
a) to kill the jedi, they needed a war cause you and your lil apprentice can't kill 10 000 jedi
b) the armies of each planet if they have any and their capital ships would best be killed off too
c) how to gain power without a revolt from friendly planets and such?

just create your war, it kills the jedi, it kills any other army there is that can oppose you and gain emergency powers only to not give them away anymore when you got them

cavola
both droids & clones are expendible so as long as the Jedi get depleted....then it will be a piece of cake to rule the galaxy.. like stealing candy from the kid on the corner.

Cowboyography
So Tyranus went through all the trouble and time (ten years+) of building two enormous armies for two seperate sides and then had them go to war, all so mabey some Jedi will die in the crossfire? HMM me thinks there would be an easier way.

yerssot
he didn't do squat, Sidious/Palpatine did it all

he wanted to rule the galaxy, but he was alone (perhaps with only one apprentice) so easiest way was to become Supreme Chancellor.
You see that in TPM

than he needs to become emperor by getting emergency powers, you see that in AOTC and in EpIII you will see that he won't lay down his powers and actually controls the universe because he is commanding both sides
and all in between, the war kills his biggest opponements: the jedi

Cowboyography
Well it was Jango Fett that said Tyranus hired him to be cloned, so Tyranus is partly responsible for that, Also he is the one encouraging whats his buckets on Geonosis to build the Droid army. So mabey Sidious is pulling the strings but Tyranus is doing all the leg work.

yerssot
of course, I ment that Sidious did all the planning, Tyrannus is the one in the open, it doesn't matter if they found out he's a sith or not or just a Dark Jedi, it does if they find out who Sidious is

cavola
it would be easier to fool them by creating a diversion . but i dont think Tyranus is responsable for the clones.

he tells Obi 1 on Genoisis that a Dark lord of the Sith is in Control of the Senate and offers Obi 1 to join him against him..................was this part of the plan ?

Sith Master X
Dooku was just trying to trick Obi-Wan into it there.

Cowboyography
I guess I just question the pitting of two entities that mean nothing (nobody cares if a clone/Droid dies.) Now had he pitted the people of two civilizations against eachother where real people were being killed, then I can see the Jedi getting involved. Why would they go fight droids to save clones? Doesnt make a ton of sense.

cavola
it does if its all for the control of the galaxy & if its sole purpose is to annihilate the jedi

Cowboyography
Im saying why would the jedi fight at all? to save the life of clones?

cavola
well the Jedi are actually keepers of the peace; not soldiers . i cannot answer to that pal

yerssot
to save the life of clones???? jedi protect life, it does not matter at all if someone is a clone or not, they are alife and therefor worth saving of course

that and they are the generals of the clones

Unholly_Cheese
Why dont they just make a army of clone, jedis? that would solve everything

yerssot
because when you clone a jedi, it doesn't copy his ability to use the force, they would just be persons looking like a jedi with no powers at all

Unholly_Cheese
Well y dont they just clone thousands of yodas to train thousands of jedis?

yerssot
because the thousands of cloned yodas would only look like yoda but have no force power nor combat experience!

when you clone someone, you only take over what's in the genes, being force sensitive isn't in your genes nor is experience

Ken Benobi
Not only that, but what if any of the clones got turned to the dark side during that time? Could you imagine a bunch of dark side Yoda's running around.....not good...not good

yerssot
the odds of a cloned Yoda being force sensitive aren't that high I believe, if they were, the jedi would immediatly start cloning jedi to cover their loses in the battle of geonosis

Unholly_Cheese
Still it would be funny seing millions of yodas floatiing everywhere

Master Kadub
This is funny......'cloning yoda's and jedi..'.....unbelievable....

If it was that easy, believe me the Jedi would've cloned themselves shortly after the battle of Genosis and destroyed the Federation....

Darth_Flex
Fo Sid yas
fake sidious

Darth_Flex
sidious is sifo

darktim1
we will see.

LandoSpeeder2
I was watching episode II and obi wan says "When my master first contacted you about the clone army, did he say who it was for?"

So why would he say my master instead of just master Sifo Dyas, he never calls any other Jedi that save for the masters who taught him (not sure if he says it to Yoda)

tpaquin
Because They think taht obi Wan is Sifo Dyas' apprentice, which is why he would have sent him to check on teh clone army.

LandoSpeeder2
Oh yeah, good point.

Lord Banshee
I think Lucas never had in mind that we would go on about Sifo.
Dooku just needed a random name of a jedi who recently was killed.

Captain REX
I think Sifo-Dyas is just the random name of a Jedi Master who passed away that Dooku or Sidious used in order to get the clones. It's not Sidious' original name, he's not a secret Sith Lord...he's a dead Jedi.

stefaan
Yes, i thought so too, and maybe it still is. But if the Visionaries book is canon it would seem that Dooku has Dias' body but i don't know if that means that Dias is dead or in leauge with Dooku (do you understand?)

LandoSpeeder2
Originally posted by J-Unit
this is from chapter twenty one.....a answer to a legendary question...

PALPATINE: " It is unavoidable Anakin it is your destiny"

ANAKIN: " I know master but it's just hard the jedi have been like family to me especially Obi-Wan"

PALPATINE: " Do not let your emotions blind you to the truth Anakin they used you and deceived you and now...they have betrayed you"

ANAKIN: "Your right I am sorry master I know I should not argue with you"

PALPATINE: "Do not worry Anakin you remind me of myself when I was your age you also remind me of my old apprentice...Jedi master Sifo Dyas"

ANAKIN: "Sifo Dyas but he was a leading member of the jedi council one of the best in the order"

PALPATINE: "So are you Anakin so are you"

Lord Banshee
uhh..? Palpatine did not mentioned this in the Audiobook blink

Wat Tambor
who is a hyperspace member here

Captain REX
Apparently he did. *shrug*

J-Unit
Answer To An Legendary Question....

ANAKIN: " I know master but it's just hard the jedi have been like family to me especially Obi-Wan"

PALPATINE: " Do not let your emotions blind you to the truth Anakin they used you and deceived you and now...they have betrayed you"

PALPATINE: "Do not worry Anakin you remind me of myself when I was your age you also remind me of my old apprentice...Jedi master Sifo Dyas"

ANAKIN: "Sifo Dyas but he was a leading member of the jedi council one of the best in the order"

Chapter 21 From The NovelBook

Ok Now Everything Is Answered About This...

So What Do U Think?

mephistodesigns
Labrynth of Evil (the novel that is the lead in to ROTS and shows the kidnapping of Palpatine in its last third) explained Sifo Dyas in a conversation between Obi-wan and Yoda.

mephistodesigns
And yes, its pretty anti-climactic. Yoda says they found out that Sifo Dyas did order the clones, he was a close friend of Dooku's so when Dooku left, Dyas was one of the Jedi who still kept in contact with him. Dooku basically lied and manipulated Dyas and convinced him the Republic was under iminent threat from the Sith, similar to what Dooku tried on Obi-wan in AOTC. But after Dyas placed the order, he was betrayed and murdered.

although, this could be A: one of those points of view things again or B: simply miss information given to the Jedi to further %&$^ with their heads.

GCG
Originally posted by J-Unit
Answer To An Legendary Question....

Chapter 21 From The NovelBook

Ok Now Everything Is Answered About This...

So What Do U Think?

are these quotes to be part of the history lesson Palpatine tells to anakin ?
cause anakin would think to himself how is it possible for a chancellor to be an instructor to a jedi .....unless of course he already knows about Palpatine being a Sith.

in that case, Palps cannot reveal that Dooku was his apprentice as anakin would take it to dearly that Dooku was responsable for losing his right arm, and an avid specatator in the Geonosian arena at the execution of Himself, Padme & Obi-Wan.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.