tasty tasty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GroundedAgain
alright i became a vegetarian when i was 11 cuz my family raised cattle and after years of shoveiling their sh!t i just didn't wanna eat them. but on friday nite i had a big juicy steak and hot damn it was tasty!!!!!! and every meal since then i've been eating meat. i'm eatin a pastrami sandwich rite now!!!! YUM!!!!!!!!!!! i'll never leave meat again

MC Mike
laughing out loud Nice.

Darth Revan
Happy Dance

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
How cute!!!!!

Meat is really yummy!

Darth Revan
Pork ribs are just too damn good to pass up yes droolio

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
HEll yeah!

what about the tasty filet mignon at Roadhouse grill

ohhhhh! mmmmm!

Its an orgasm in my mouth!

Darth Revan
Pork is infinitely superior to steak yes

silver_tears
a burger beats all drool

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
My friend doesn't eat pork because it is too fattening, So We call her "Pork"

I like pork...... but not as much as FILET MIGNON!!

yummers!

Darth Revan
Filet mignon has just as much fat as most pork yes

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
Yes I know! but I still eat it cause its yummers!

I eat pork too.......carnitas, mmmm!

Darth Revan
Tell your friend that smile

But pork is still better than steak yes

Especially at a real barbeque place where they smoke it for a long time instead of these cheap ass chains they have now mad

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
Oh but my friend doesnt eat red meat either, too fattening sad

but anyway omg, yes I know, I ove it when they smoke it over charcoal,mmmmmm, not propane...

ladygrim
i dont really like meat .. but i eat it ne way cause there so much that have meat or animl products in that ull waste away ..i get really put of when i go into a butchers or see the meat wagon .. but i cant be arsed to be fussy

Corran
I don't dig on filthy swine.

SeptemberRain
I love a good steak

Df02
Chicken the best meat by far

Darth Revan
Cooking on a charcoal grill is very different from smoking something. Most people don't realize that... Smoking has to be done in a big metal smoker with wood chips in it... And it takes hours.

ladygrim
got to agree cuz apparently everything tastes like chicken .... big grin

GroundedAgain
we don't get all dat fancy steak up here. u hafta go ta da one bar in town and grill it yerself--which isnt fun when it's 60 degrees below zero farenheit. and i'm allergic ta bbq sauce but the best meat dish is either steak and potatoes (the state meal of norda koda :P) or pork fat, pork juice and potato skins simmered together fer 10 hours.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.