Simon Cowell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

minnie
Ok, just gotta ask: What do you guys think of Simon Cowell?

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
(in a british accent) Simon cowell is disgustingly honest,He should be a tad nicer with the laddys, I would say.

Here here.

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
(in a british accent) but all in all hes a cool man

Kes
Pic?

Darth Revan
Simon is de shiz

http://fan-sites.org/simon-cowell/images/bachelorpeople.jpg

And one of him and some dog (he's the one on the left wink )

http://www.animalaid.org.uk/images/celebs/cowell.jpg

Rasta
**** you, yank.

(American accent) And a side order of fries, please.

lil bitchiness
Hes a jerk messed

There is a differance between beng nasty and being honest! And hes plain nasty....

Darth Revan
It's funny to watch him chew people out yes yes yes

NyC-gUrL
no expressionno expression

mad mad miffed

Kes
Darth Raven> Thanks for the pics. Havent a clue who he is.

Darth Vicious
I love the way he chews people out, he breaks their hopes, hes cool in my book! but seriously the guy is hones and if they suck they suck, if i were a singer i would wnt to know if i stink otherwise i would be the laughfing stock of the whole country!

citadel
i think he got more fame than he deserved... hes known for pissing ppl off, now would you like that on your record? huh

suffer_04
if anyone has the guts to dis simon cowell he is better than u he is a handsome devil, he is funny, rich, entertaining and did i mention that he is a handsome devil

BloomBabyGirl
simons ill truthful but he was bitchin when he called that girl too fat to be an american idol. and who the hell voteed him hott? yall is on something

PippinTook
Simon's cool at times....but there IS such a thing as being too honest, you know? Simon just goes over the top sometimes. I wouldn't be surprised if some people who tried out for American Idol commited suicide or something after meeting him....

turkesa
I never saw the program American Idol, but I heard that he's really cruel!

BloomBabyGirl
the shows kinda funny when theyre just startin lookin for pple. theyre was this once when a man sang soo horribly and he was closing his eyes when he sang, that all the three judges left the room

PippinTook
He is. But sometimes, he can be extremely funny stick out tongue

turkesa
hahahahahahahhahaahaha, they have done that?

ain't that the program where a guy was singing the eye of the tiger and all of them starting to laughing except one guy that was just shock

Spider-Girl
He's just plain nasty and a down-right jerk mad
But I do think he's sexy droolio

BloomBabyGirl
!!!!!!!!!!!!sexi??SIMON!? dude i dont know u anymorealien2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.